or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 895

post #13411 of 34803
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspasp View Post

Thinking about buying my first pair of rivet chinos. Do they fit true to size...should I expect shrinkage?

fit is pretty true to size - the detailed measurements on their site are very accurate. Shrinkage should be minimal if you do a cold wash and hang dry. The only shrinkage I have ever noticed in the inseam, and it's usually only a quarter to a half an inch.
post #13412 of 34803

Been J-Lo-crotch-wrapped all day yesterday.

1319347429001.jpg

post #13413 of 34803
wj4, how much do you weigh and how tall are you?
post #13414 of 34803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post

wj4, how much do you weigh and how tall are you?
I'm 5'9'' at ~155 lbs, 13-14% body fat.
post #13415 of 34803
Sounds pretty perfect to me.
I both stand a bit shorter and weigh less than you, still looking down at my stomach I have gained some weight which sadly isn't muscles.
You can hardly be anorexic wink.gif
Am 5'7-5'8 (172 cm) and 132.5 lbs (60kg) and eagerly awaiting my second try in Rivets (29) as 28 has been too tight for myself.
post #13416 of 34803
760

Regiment twill in brick. I think the picture makes the colour look just a little bit brighter than it actually is. Shirt and belt are also Epaulet.
post #13417 of 34803
Great fit. Navy, white, burgundy is a good combo.

Not an Epaulet question, but that jacket looks great. What's the make?
post #13418 of 34803
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiHero84 View Post

Great fit. Navy, white, burgundy is a good combo.
Not an Epaulet question, but that jacket looks great. What's the make?

Thanks. The SC is from Boggi. I like it too, and have already returned for another. I would recommend.
post #13419 of 34803
Another scorcher:
Epaulet Sewn By Hand Mocs
IMG_2325-1.jpg
IMG_2326.jpg
post #13420 of 34803
Talking about Polos, last year I bought a Sunspel Riviera polo, the one advertised as the james Bond's polo. I love how it fits on me, quality is great. You can wear it with chinos, jeans and shorts and you are cool wherever you go on weekend and in casual enviroment. Mine is navy and I would like to buy one or maybe two more. Too bad they are only in solid color. Anyway I hope Epaulet polos will be same or better quality compared to Sunspel and a great thight fit as the Epaulet's shirts.
post #13421 of 34803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodo View Post

Talking about Polos, last year I bought a Sunspel Riviera polo, the one advertised as the james Bond's polo. I love how it fits on me, quality is great. You can wear it with chinos, jeans and shorts and you are cool wherever you go on weekend and in casual enviroment. Mine is navy and I would like to buy one or maybe two more. Too bad they are only in solid color. Anyway I hope Epaulet polos will be same or better quality compared to Sunspel and a great thight fit as the Epaulet's shirts.

I almost pulled the trigger on a Sunspel a few times, but the thought of Epaulet polos has stopped me every time.
post #13422 of 34803

Epaulet Grey Flannel BD today:

 

IMG_0404.jpg

post #13423 of 34803
SVB what are those shoes ^

Achilles mids? They look good.
post #13424 of 34803
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainfunk View Post

SVB what are those shoes ^
Achilles mids? They look good.

+1, never thought I would see the day when brown sneaks looked good.
post #13425 of 34803

^ Also interested in the sneakers' identity.

 

I'm going on a 3-week trip to Europe in July (taking some time off before switching to a new job). Bremen, Amsterdam, Brugge, Paris, Zurich, something like that.

To make this post a bit more on-topic: guess what gear brand I'll be wearing there biggrin.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread