or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 885

post #13261 of 37437
Epaulet madras with gin and tonics in Mount Desert Island, Maine.

BgEeb.jpg

yf9q9.jpg

u8eAM.jpg
post #13262 of 37437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Epaulet madras with gin and tonics in Mount Desert Island, Maine.
BgEeb.jpg
yf9q9.jpg
u8eAM.jpg

Make sure you try the new Gin coming out of Brooklyn from Greenhook Ginsmiths. Awesome. And spend the bank on the Q tonic water. Proper.
post #13263 of 37437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguls View Post

Make sure you try the new Gin coming out of Brooklyn from Greenhook Ginsmiths. Awesome. And spend the bank on the Q tonic water. Proper.

+1 on the Q.

I dig Breuckelen Gin...
post #13264 of 37437
Fever Tree tonic and Tanqueray. I've tried dozens of gins and I do like Junipero for (for mixing) and Old Raj (for mixing). As for Q, it's good but I prefer Fever Tree.
post #13265 of 37437
Great shot. Makes me mad I missed that madras shirt.
post #13266 of 37437
I got the cord star LIberty shirt today. I love it. It's not even cords because the wales aren't visible, feels like velvet. Will try to wear some Epaulet tomorrow for picture ops, it's been a while since I posted pics in here.
post #13267 of 37437
Gotta get one entry in before the last day uhoh.gif
post #13268 of 37437

just got in my mens point collar oxford in blue...in large...i noticed it fits more fitted than the seersucker....that i also have in large?

post #13269 of 37437
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustledjimmies View Post

just got in my mens point collar oxford in blue...in large...i noticed it fits more fitted than the seersucker....that i also have in large?

I wonder if that's because of the difference in fabric stiffness.
post #13270 of 37437
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmessier View Post

I wonder if that's because of the difference in fabric stiffness.

Almost definitely. The Oxford is a bulky Oxford, and is much stiffer. I find it amazing how the difference in fabric can make a fit so entirely different.
post #13271 of 37437
For my guys who take pictures of themselves via a tripod and auto timer, about how many attempts do you take for a single shot? I'm curious because I take a good portion myself. Most come out to be goofy, it eyes closed and such.
post #13272 of 37437
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

For my guys who take pictures of themselves via a tripod and auto timer, about how many attempts do you take for a single shot? I'm curious because I take a good portion myself. Most come out to be goofy, it eyes closed and such.

Mostly use my wife, but I always tell her to snap a BUNCH...cause you're right, we're a goofy bunch, but every once in a while a cool one comes out!biggrin.gif
post #13273 of 37437
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustledjimmies View Post

just got in my mens point collar oxford in blue...in large...i noticed it fits more fitted than the seersucker....that i also have in large?

My seersucker shirt is like 2" longer than all of my other epaulet shirts, buts fits almost indentical everywhere else which I thought was a little odd.
post #13274 of 37437
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

Mostly use my wife, but I always tell her to snap a BUNCH...cause you're right, we're a goofy bunch, but every once in a while a cool one comes out!biggrin.gif
Using the new camera today. Olympus EPM-1. I really dig the camera at the price point of $400. The only thing I dislike is the inability to use auto timer and continuous shots. With my old Canon point n' shoot, I'd set it up for 7 continuous shots and see what comes out.

Epaulet x Liberty cord star shirt. Epaulet Caramel Duck Chinos.
m5pwtiaUMu1rux7jzo4.jpg
post #13275 of 37437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Fever Tree tonic and Tanqueray. I've tried dozens of gins and I do like Junipero for (for mixing) and Old Raj (for mixing). As for Q, it's good but I prefer Fever Tree.

Haven't seen it - if it is not high fructose overly sweet garbage, it is miles ahead of the game, regardless.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread