Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:38 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 881
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #13202 of 335786/13/12 at 2:30pmpost #13203 of 335786/13/12 at 2:31pmQuote:
Here's what you can do, get the rudy, then bring it to a tailor to taper the legs and take in the seat.
I've done the same to my blue wool rudy because the walts sold out. Turned out really well. In fact, I normally have to alter my walts anyway, to either taper the legs or to let out the waist depending on if I sized down or sized normally.
However, doing that MIGHT defeat the purpose of getting rudys on sale, so, add like $20 to the price, if it still make sense, then get them.post #13204 of 335786/13/12 at 2:44pmpost #13205 of 335786/13/12 at 2:59pmpost #13206 of 335786/13/12 at 3:00pmpost #13207 of 335786/13/12 at 3:05pm
Man these are about as anti-baller as it gets. 6 year old JCrew bucks bought in the sale bin at the Menlo Park Mall for like $40. They're great to beat the hell out of, and frankly these tend to look better beat up...$40, or $400.post #13208 of 335786/13/12 at 3:12pmpost #13209 of 335786/13/12 at 3:17pmpost #13210 of 335786/13/12 at 3:21pmpost #13211 of 335786/13/12 at 3:24pmQuote:
I've worn dark blue and wine shirts with those, but they're really pretty versatile. They're a great color.post #13212 of 335786/13/12 at 3:32pmIs there any difference, even a slight sizing difference in the Liberty shirts vs. Epaulet in house stuff? I am eyeing the Large Mitsi Liberty Shirt in Large. I find I am between a L and XL in Epaulet so even a slight bigger fit would be enough to convince me to pull the trigger before it sells out. Also, any shrinkage info folks can give would be appreciated as well. I know I am grasping here, just trying to justify pulling the trigger. Love the shirt design.
Thanks!post #13213 of 335786/13/12 at 4:42pmpost #13214 of 335786/13/12 at 6:07pmpost #13215 of 335786/13/12 at 8:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Oh and FWIW, whenever Mike has talked about it in the past, he's stated that any location in LA would likely be somewhere in Hollywood (I forget where exactly, if he was specific), citing a need for heavy foot traffic to support the location. This makes sense since the online business is probably served just fine from NY leaving in-store purchases (generated by foot traffic from other shops nearby) as the only reason to open a store in LA.
My point is that I think AK now fits this profile as well but there may not be hard data to back this up yet, even now.
Then there's also the biggest reason I can think of to NOT want a store in LA -- because then we'd have to start paying sales tax.
Clearly, the next Epaulet expansion should happen in San Francisco. Great foot traffic, similar weather to NY so both stores stock the same inventory, and I could volunteer to manage. /discussion
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › ***the Epicurean knits thread*** 28 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Watch NCAA Football Mississippi State vs LSU Live 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › IS by Individual Sentiments SS14 Watersnake Derby Size 41 (TTS) 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rubinacci shirts in London? Udeshi? 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)