I wouldnt worry about it too much, someone somewhere has an #8 boot in the pipeline.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 864post #12946 of 551036/2/12 at 3:29pmpost #12947 of 551036/2/12 at 4:50pmpost #12948 of 551036/2/12 at 4:52pm
My weapons: iPhone for the week days. Point-n-shoot Canon and a tripod on the weekends. I have a DSLR from 4-5 years back that has a dust spot and would cost too much to get it cleaned. I really just do it for fun. I look forward to waking up on Saturday and Sunday and taking these pictures.post #12949 of 551036/2/12 at 4:53pmpost #12950 of 551036/2/12 at 7:12pmpost #12951 of 551036/2/12 at 7:19pmpost #12952 of 551036/2/12 at 7:23pmpost #12953 of 551036/2/12 at 7:33pmpost #12954 of 551036/2/12 at 7:37pmHey guys!
Got a few quick updates for everyone:
1. The shirt contest photos are kicking some serious ass! Can't wait to see what else you guys have up your sleeves. I can tell that the competition is going to be fierce this time.
2. Adele and I are heading to Vienna on Tuesday for one week. It will be business as usual in our shops and online store, but I'll probably be slow with responding to the thread and to PM's. If you have an urgent request, please PM Matt at leftofthedial or call one of our shops during our usual business hours.
3. We had GREAT meetings this past week with Alden, Southwick, and Carmina. Good lord do we have some good things cooking for the future!Quote:Originally Posted by thebunk
Finally home from the NYC trip and besides picking up all of the great Ep purchases for moi, my wife turned outto become an Ep fan as well.
We hit the Brooklyn stre yesterday before coming home where she picked up another short and shirt-dress. Great service by Dylan and Matt (goes without saying but it is important to stress this) and it was cool to check out the Brooklyn store.
Men - you guys really need to pull the trigger on a shirt or dress for the lady in your life. These things are truly great and hey, it helps to get a little buy in with your habit as well.
Thanks again - it was great seeing you again and meeting your wife. Glad that you guys had such a great trip to NYC!Quote:
The shorts should be here in about two weeks. They'll be the exact same cloth as the petrol pants. They'll be great for the upcoming hot-ass weather.Quote:
Color-wise the 403's would be a nice match for any of the oxford cloth chinos, but they might be a tough match in terms of weight. The Indy is a heavy boot and the oxford cloth chinos are particularly light. The boots would be a great match for the standard navy or khaki canvas chinos though.Quote:Haha, "espied the gleam of shell" is pretty awesome.Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
What I think is in order is a formal review of NYR's early access to these Brixtons. What did he know and when? Was he simply out for his passeggiata and espied the gleam of shell? Has he installed tracking devices on the delivery trucks shuttling between Alden HQ and Epaulet? We demand answers.
Or maybe he was on the preorder.
NYR was in on the original preorder for Ravello Brixtons. We're still waiting on those (going on 18 months), so everyone who originally preordered the Ravello boots was given the option to take a Cigar pair instead.Quote:
Yes, this is the regulation for all Alden retailers now. We're not permitted to ship Alden shoes outside of North America. But we can and do ship basically everything else on our website internationally every day.
A lot of Alden customers from abroad just have the shoes shipped to a friend or family member in the United States. Since its free shipping to US addresses, this doesn't add very much to the cost.Quote:
Oh no, anyone is free (and highly encouraged) to post any fit pics that they like here. But only Epaulet and Ashland shirt photos will be considered for the contest.Quote:Originally Posted by BIG WONG
#8 and Cigar Brixton Boots. Thanks, Mike and Adele! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thank you sir! They're a good looking pair!post #12955 of 551036/2/12 at 8:10pmpost #12956 of 551036/2/12 at 8:41pmpost #12957 of 551036/2/12 at 11:38pmpost #12958 of 551036/3/12 at 12:29ampost #12959 of 551036/3/12 at 12:34ampost #12960 of 551036/3/12 at 4:12amOn the shirt contest:
Just a question: we can submit only pictures of us wearing the shirt or we can submit pics with the shirt as a subject but we don't wear it?
Maybe with "fit pics" you mean the first one? sorry for my bad english, just i would like to know to address my creativity in the right way
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 946 Active Users (133 Members and 813 Guests)
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › StyleForum Literati Appreciation Threak: Vaclava Krishna 13 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 17 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 17 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 18 minutes ago
- › WTB Blue Blue Japan Sashiko Jacket or coat size XL 4 21 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 23 minutes ago
- › 2016 MLB Season Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding