I wouldnt worry about it too much, someone somewhere has an #8 boot in the pipeline.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 864post #12946 of 373336/2/12 at 3:29pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12947 of 373336/2/12 at 4:50pmpost #12948 of 373336/2/12 at 4:52pm
My weapons: iPhone for the week days. Point-n-shoot Canon and a tripod on the weekends. I have a DSLR from 4-5 years back that has a dust spot and would cost too much to get it cleaned. I really just do it for fun. I look forward to waking up on Saturday and Sunday and taking these pictures.post #12949 of 373336/2/12 at 4:53pmpost #12950 of 373336/2/12 at 7:12pmpost #12951 of 373336/2/12 at 7:19pmpost #12952 of 373336/2/12 at 7:23pmpost #12953 of 373336/2/12 at 7:33pmpost #12954 of 373336/2/12 at 7:37pmHey guys!
Got a few quick updates for everyone:
1. The shirt contest photos are kicking some serious ass! Can't wait to see what else you guys have up your sleeves. I can tell that the competition is going to be fierce this time.
2. Adele and I are heading to Vienna on Tuesday for one week. It will be business as usual in our shops and online store, but I'll probably be slow with responding to the thread and to PM's. If you have an urgent request, please PM Matt at leftofthedial or call one of our shops during our usual business hours.
3. We had GREAT meetings this past week with Alden, Southwick, and Carmina. Good lord do we have some good things cooking for the future!Quote:Originally Posted by thebunk
Finally home from the NYC trip and besides picking up all of the great Ep purchases for moi, my wife turned outto become an Ep fan as well.
We hit the Brooklyn stre yesterday before coming home where she picked up another short and shirt-dress. Great service by Dylan and Matt (goes without saying but it is important to stress this) and it was cool to check out the Brooklyn store.
Men - you guys really need to pull the trigger on a shirt or dress for the lady in your life. These things are truly great and hey, it helps to get a little buy in with your habit as well.
Thanks again - it was great seeing you again and meeting your wife. Glad that you guys had such a great trip to NYC!Quote:
The shorts should be here in about two weeks. They'll be the exact same cloth as the petrol pants. They'll be great for the upcoming hot-ass weather.Quote:
Color-wise the 403's would be a nice match for any of the oxford cloth chinos, but they might be a tough match in terms of weight. The Indy is a heavy boot and the oxford cloth chinos are particularly light. The boots would be a great match for the standard navy or khaki canvas chinos though.Quote:Haha, "espied the gleam of shell" is pretty awesome.Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
What I think is in order is a formal review of NYR's early access to these Brixtons. What did he know and when? Was he simply out for his passeggiata and espied the gleam of shell? Has he installed tracking devices on the delivery trucks shuttling between Alden HQ and Epaulet? We demand answers.
Or maybe he was on the preorder.
NYR was in on the original preorder for Ravello Brixtons. We're still waiting on those (going on 18 months), so everyone who originally preordered the Ravello boots was given the option to take a Cigar pair instead.Quote:
Yes, this is the regulation for all Alden retailers now. We're not permitted to ship Alden shoes outside of North America. But we can and do ship basically everything else on our website internationally every day.
A lot of Alden customers from abroad just have the shoes shipped to a friend or family member in the United States. Since its free shipping to US addresses, this doesn't add very much to the cost.Quote:
Oh no, anyone is free (and highly encouraged) to post any fit pics that they like here. But only Epaulet and Ashland shirt photos will be considered for the contest.Quote:Originally Posted by BIG WONG
#8 and Cigar Brixton Boots. Thanks, Mike and Adele! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thank you sir! They're a good looking pair!post #12955 of 373336/2/12 at 8:10pmpost #12956 of 373336/2/12 at 8:41pmpost #12957 of 373336/2/12 at 11:38pmpost #12958 of 373336/3/12 at 12:29ampost #12959 of 373336/3/12 at 12:34ampost #12960 of 373336/3/12 at 4:12amOn the shirt contest:
Just a question: we can submit only pictures of us wearing the shirt or we can submit pics with the shirt as a subject but we don't wear it?
Maybe with "fit pics" you mean the first one? sorry for my bad english, just i would like to know to address my creativity in the right way
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1008 Active Users (182 Members and 826 Guests)
- › MEGA PEACOAT THREAD - 61 threads merged - all Peacoat questions HERE 4 minutes ago
- › Muhammad Ali in Morning Dress 18 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 27 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 35 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 36 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 37 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 37 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 41 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...