or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 86

post #1276 of 57768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post
^ pics!
Amen
post #1277 of 57768
To whom ever got the last exploded check in size small: Grrr.

Guess I'll just have to try and get one of the chambray shirts instead...
post #1278 of 57768
Would love a chambray in indigo, will probably kop. That's actually what I was going to get MTM, that's pretty similar to Australian workshirts.
post #1279 of 57768
Mike - shot you a pm, but I got the camel tattersal pants in the mail yesterday (just in time for my planned trip to the tailor today) and holy s**t the fabric on these are bordering on illegal, man no joke. The fit on these actually worked out slightly better than the moleskins in the same size (not that the moleskins didn't fit well, but the different fabric and weight seems to have modified the silhouette ever so slightly). Can't wait to get them back, turn heads, drop jaws, and break beezie's (see urban dictionary) hearts! Thanks again for accommodating the exchange, awesome customer service as always.

Oh, and I picked up the gingham twill as well. Pics of both to come.
post #1280 of 57768
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcw View Post
Guys, received the Midnight Pindot shirt yesterday and it is amazing! Took it out of the box and headed to the bathroom to change out of what I wore to work. One of my co-workers called it a "happy" shirt. Don't know what that means, but the fabric and cut are both top notch.

Thanks, glad that you dig it! I've been wearing the hell out of my pindot. Although I'll admit, it's constantly paired with the same exact red cords and snuff longwings. Just trying to class up the 'hood a bit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesduc View Post
That chambray is brilliant. Between BIG and Epaulet all I need is Target for underwear and socks and I'm set. Now get those navy chinos in. I'm jonesing here.

Just got the Navy chino sample in. Holy shit, the UK fabric will blow you away! These are pretty much good to go, so I'm ordering them on Monday. Delivery in 4-5 weeks, and pics in a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryc View Post
That red chambray will be mine!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jya1229 View Post
I've been just lurking around here for a while, but I am actually posting this to say that, that is one of the best looking chambray Red I've seen.
can't wait to see more colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razele View Post
Would love a chambray in indigo, will probably kop.
That's actually what I was going to get MTM, that's pretty similar to Australian workshirts.

Thanks guys! If you're interested in either Chambray, feel free to PM me anytime to reserve one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post
I was expecting my multi-colored gingham in the mail today, but was disappointed to return home during lunch to find nothing. After work, I was at the post office shipping out some things. As I was getting ready to leave, the clerk went, "Oh wait, I think we have something here for you."

I wasn't expecting packages from anywhere else, so unless someone had shipped me a bomb, I knew it was the shirt. It was like Christmas in March. Even more so, since the clerk has this killer white beard that extends down to his chest.

Anyway, the shirt is a thing of beauty. Vibrant, but not overpowering colors. This is my first non-flannel shirt from Epaulet, so I wasn't sure what to expect texture-wise. It's got a sturdy feel to it, but is light enough in weight that it'll become a spring and summer staple. The card with personalized message was much appreciated. It may not matter to everyone, but those small touches help put a face to the shop. You don't feel like you're just engaging in an exchange of money and garments.

Thanks again Alex, we really appreciate your support. Rock that thing hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventyFive View Post
To whom ever got the last exploded check in size small: Grrr.
Guess I'll just have to try and get one of the chambray shirts instead...

Sorry again that the exploded check was sold out. You have my word that we'll bring some RIDICULOUS bold flannels this coming Fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post
Mike - shot you a pm, but I got the camel tattersal pants in the mail yesterday (just in time for my planned trip to the tailor today) and holy s**t the fabric on these are bordering on illegal, man no joke. The fit on these actually worked out slightly better than the moleskins in the same size (not that the moleskins didn't fit well, but the different fabric and weight seems to have modified the silhouette ever so slightly). Can't wait to get them back, turn heads, drop jaws, and break beezie's (see urban dictionary) hearts! Thanks again for accommodating the exchange, awesome customer service as always.

Oh, and I picked up the gingham twill as well. Pics of both to come.

Thanks again Anthony - glad that you dig the trousers! That Camel Tattersall is one of my all-time favorites. Break some M-F'in beezies with those!
post #1281 of 57768
Any promotion codes right now? I want to kop some denimz.
post #1282 of 57768
post #1283 of 57768
what
post #1284 of 57768
try 09FALL3817

might be expired
post #1285 of 57768
I am down for the navy chinos in 34 and the chambray in large to wear with MY west egg wings.
Holy Shit Batman, I be turning myself on. Keep it coming!
post #1286 of 57768
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmywinks View Post
Any promotion codes right now? I want to kop some denimz.

Glad you like the jeans! Sorry, we don't have any promotion codes. Our online shop software has that built into the template, but we actually don't typically do them. Sorry for the confusion, you're not the first guy to ask. If you have any questions about the jeans, please drop me a PM anytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesduc View Post
I am down for the navy chinos in 34 and the chambray in large to wear with MY west egg wings.
Holy Shit Batman, I be turning myself on. Keep it coming!

Oh snap, that's a killer combo!
post #1287 of 57768
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post
holy s**t the fabric on these are bordering on illegal, man no joke.

This is the truth. Same with the tweeds. I am just loving both to bits. Even my tailor commented on the fabric.
post #1288 of 57768
Hey Mike, I just resoled my Thorogood x Epaulets!!
I love the horsehide on these boots. May I suggest doing another collab, this time with a low top oxford with mocc toe stitching in horsehide.




post #1289 of 57768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaphor View Post
Hey Mike, I just resoled my Thorogood x Epaulets!!
I love the horsehide on these boots. May I suggest doing another collab, this time with a low top oxford with mocc toe stitching in horsehide.

Whoa, those look dope with the new soles!
post #1290 of 57768
Hey guys, Got a fresh Gitman box today. Inside is a handsome creme tattersall that was made up for us as an Epaulet Spring '10 exclusive. 10 units are available. Peep the technique: Gitman Vintage Creme Tattersall Buttondown Collar Shirt: $165
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread