or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 833

post #12481 of 37581
damn, missed the grey oxford rivets — when are we going to see a re-up of those?

On the bright side, I have the nailhead Marcello coming my way.
post #12482 of 37581
Loving those 3 Marcello jackets. However they are sized small and no 44's so any chance of larger sizes? Why must the malnourished/dwarven have all the fun smile.gif I am 6ft 3 220lb. Is there really limited commercial demand for 44-46? I noticed that recent release of 44" Jackets went very quickly also.
post #12483 of 37581
Quote:
Originally Posted by about11oclock View Post

Yo, Rob, I will keep an eye out for you! What is your goal?

Don't have one honestly, was a last minute entry running on tthe number of a friend of a friend...1:30 would be nice, but we'll see. I'll be in a Man City shirt...
post #12484 of 37581
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post


Don't have one honestly, was a last minute entry running on tthe number of a friend of a friend...1:30 would be nice, but we'll see. I'll be in a Man City shirt...

 

You can run a half-marathon in 1:30???

post #12485 of 37581
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainfunk View Post

damn, missed the grey oxford rivets — when are we going to see a re-up of those?
On the bright side, I have the nailhead Marcello coming my way.

The nailhead is a damn nice jacket. Going to have to return mine though as having a fit issue with the way it made up. On the linen jacket, I actually sized up two.
The regular Epaulet jackets are a very close for me in a 38 although I could use about 1/4 of an inch in the chest. Everywhere else the fit is fine. With the Marcello's, I really like the slimmer cut and arm hole stance. Would wish for just a bit more room across the chest though.
Beautiful jackets though.
post #12486 of 37581
hi - was wondering if anyone could offer up some sizing advice for the service pants in comparison to the rivet chinos. i'm a little confused reading through this thread since sizing seems to have changed a little from generation to generation in the rivet chinos. i have the original rivet chino (with metal rivets) in a little snug 32 (i'd probably size up if i could have done it again). i can't find the old size chart for that chino either to compare. should i go for a 32 or 33 in the service pants? thanks for any help.
post #12487 of 37581
Quote:
Originally Posted by mookiej View Post

hi - was wondering if anyone could offer up some sizing advice for the service pants in comparison to the rivet chinos. i'm a little confused reading through this thread since sizing seems to have changed a little from generation to generation in the rivet chinos. i have the original rivet chino (with metal rivets) in a little snug 32 (i'd probably size up if i could have done it again). i can't find the old size chart for that chino either to compare. should i go for a 32 or 33 in the service pants? thanks for any help.
If the original rivet chinos in a sz 32 fit snug on you, you'd want to go with a sz 33 on the Service Pants.
post #12488 of 37581
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmessier View Post

You can run a half-marathon in 1:30???

Finished in 1:39...not bad considering for the first 5 miles I had to work my way up from the 13th corral...the girls number I was running on was not very quick. Would have liked to meet my goal of 1:30 but confident I could have if I didn't have to fight my way through the pack.
post #12489 of 37581
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post


Finished in 1:39...not bad considering for the first 5 miles I had to work my way up from the 13th corral...the girls number I was running on was not very quick. Would have liked to meet my goal of 1:30 but confident I could have if I didn't have to fight my way through the pack.

 

Wow. Congrats, man. Much faster than me.

post #12490 of 37581
looks like a full run of leaf rivets now available
post #12491 of 37581
awesome. thanks a lot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

If the original rivet chinos in a sz 32 fit snug on you, you'd want to go with a sz 33 on the Service Pants.
post #12492 of 37581

does everyone size up 1 or 2 sizes....i just received my pair of size 32 Rivet Chino Olive drab...and it is to snug in the groin ....should i go up to a 33 ? and worst part is sale items can't be returned?

post #12493 of 37581
Natural Chromexcel longwings with (the bottom of) butterscotch Walts. I love the color variation on these.

261

261
post #12494 of 37581

felt like a kid in the candy store today at the manhattan store.

 

Thanks Matt and Jake for their wonderful service!

 

Finally nailed down my sizing for the shirts!

post #12495 of 37581

Hey Mike,

been wearing the brown/navy gingham and the clay canvas this week - very pleased. And definitely wimminz-drawing.

Also, it seems that Epaulet will be the exclusive source for my upcoming birthday's gifts to myself. Grabbing the leaf duck and grey oxford right now. Almost pulled the trigger for the natty LWBs, but ideally I would like something that can be dressed up or down, and they seem to be on the casual side. Aaargh, really like them in the pics.. confused.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread