On the bright side, I have the nailhead Marcello coming my way.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 833
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12482 of 510105/18/12 at 11:25pmLoving those 3 Marcello jackets. However they are sized small and no 44's so any chance of larger sizes? Why must the malnourished/dwarven have all the fun I am 6ft 3 220lb. Is there really limited commercial demand for 44-46? I noticed that recent release of 44" Jackets went very quickly also.post #12483 of 510105/19/12 at 2:25ampost #12484 of 510105/19/12 at 3:43ampost #12485 of 510105/19/12 at 4:07amQuote:
The nailhead is a damn nice jacket. Going to have to return mine though as having a fit issue with the way it made up. On the linen jacket, I actually sized up two.
The regular Epaulet jackets are a very close for me in a 38 although I could use about 1/4 of an inch in the chest. Everywhere else the fit is fine. With the Marcello's, I really like the slimmer cut and arm hole stance. Would wish for just a bit more room across the chest though.
Beautiful jackets though.post #12486 of 510105/19/12 at 7:25amhi - was wondering if anyone could offer up some sizing advice for the service pants in comparison to the rivet chinos. i'm a little confused reading through this thread since sizing seems to have changed a little from generation to generation in the rivet chinos. i have the original rivet chino (with metal rivets) in a little snug 32 (i'd probably size up if i could have done it again). i can't find the old size chart for that chino either to compare. should i go for a 32 or 33 in the service pants? thanks for any help.post #12487 of 510105/19/12 at 8:14amQuote:If the original rivet chinos in a sz 32 fit snug on you, you'd want to go with a sz 33 on the Service Pants.Originally Posted by mookiej
hi - was wondering if anyone could offer up some sizing advice for the service pants in comparison to the rivet chinos. i'm a little confused reading through this thread since sizing seems to have changed a little from generation to generation in the rivet chinos. i have the original rivet chino (with metal rivets) in a little snug 32 (i'd probably size up if i could have done it again). i can't find the old size chart for that chino either to compare. should i go for a 32 or 33 in the service pants? thanks for any help.post #12488 of 510105/19/12 at 8:33am
Finished in 1:39...not bad considering for the first 5 miles I had to work my way up from the 13th corral...the girls number I was running on was not very quick. Would have liked to meet my goal of 1:30 but confident I could have if I didn't have to fight my way through the pack.post #12489 of 510105/19/12 at 8:44amQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Finished in 1:39...not bad considering for the first 5 miles I had to work my way up from the 13th corral...the girls number I was running on was not very quick. Would have liked to meet my goal of 1:30 but confident I could have if I didn't have to fight my way through the pack.
Wow. Congrats, man. Much faster than me.post #12490 of 510105/19/12 at 8:47ampost #12491 of 510105/19/12 at 9:50ampost #12492 of 510105/19/12 at 2:26pmpost #12493 of 510105/19/12 at 2:53pmpost #12494 of 510105/19/12 at 2:55pmpost #12495 of 510105/19/12 at 3:27pm
been wearing the brown/navy gingham and the clay canvas this week - very pleased. And definitely wimminz-drawing.
Also, it seems that Epaulet will be the exclusive source for my upcoming birthday's gifts to myself. Grabbing the leaf duck and grey oxford right now. Almost pulled the trigger for the natty LWBs, but ideally I would like something that can be dressed up or down, and they seem to be on the casual side. Aaargh, really like them in the pics..
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The Official Hair Thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent FW 13 Skinny Leather pants 3 minutes ago
- › Denims 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 31 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 33 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 34 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 36 minutes ago
- › WTB: Sage de Cret Patchwork Jacquard Coat 41 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.