On the bright side, I have the nailhead Marcello coming my way.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:52 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 833
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #12482 of 336365/18/12 at 11:25pmLoving those 3 Marcello jackets. However they are sized small and no 44's so any chance of larger sizes? Why must the malnourished/dwarven have all the fun I am 6ft 3 220lb. Is there really limited commercial demand for 44-46? I noticed that recent release of 44" Jackets went very quickly also.post #12483 of 336365/19/12 at 2:25ampost #12484 of 336365/19/12 at 3:43ampost #12485 of 336365/19/12 at 4:07amQuote:
The nailhead is a damn nice jacket. Going to have to return mine though as having a fit issue with the way it made up. On the linen jacket, I actually sized up two.
The regular Epaulet jackets are a very close for me in a 38 although I could use about 1/4 of an inch in the chest. Everywhere else the fit is fine. With the Marcello's, I really like the slimmer cut and arm hole stance. Would wish for just a bit more room across the chest though.
Beautiful jackets though.post #12486 of 336365/19/12 at 7:25amhi - was wondering if anyone could offer up some sizing advice for the service pants in comparison to the rivet chinos. i'm a little confused reading through this thread since sizing seems to have changed a little from generation to generation in the rivet chinos. i have the original rivet chino (with metal rivets) in a little snug 32 (i'd probably size up if i could have done it again). i can't find the old size chart for that chino either to compare. should i go for a 32 or 33 in the service pants? thanks for any help.post #12487 of 336365/19/12 at 8:14amQuote:If the original rivet chinos in a sz 32 fit snug on you, you'd want to go with a sz 33 on the Service Pants.Originally Posted by mookiej
hi - was wondering if anyone could offer up some sizing advice for the service pants in comparison to the rivet chinos. i'm a little confused reading through this thread since sizing seems to have changed a little from generation to generation in the rivet chinos. i have the original rivet chino (with metal rivets) in a little snug 32 (i'd probably size up if i could have done it again). i can't find the old size chart for that chino either to compare. should i go for a 32 or 33 in the service pants? thanks for any help.post #12488 of 336365/19/12 at 8:33am
Finished in 1:39...not bad considering for the first 5 miles I had to work my way up from the 13th corral...the girls number I was running on was not very quick. Would have liked to meet my goal of 1:30 but confident I could have if I didn't have to fight my way through the pack.post #12489 of 336365/19/12 at 8:44amQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Finished in 1:39...not bad considering for the first 5 miles I had to work my way up from the 13th corral...the girls number I was running on was not very quick. Would have liked to meet my goal of 1:30 but confident I could have if I didn't have to fight my way through the pack.
Wow. Congrats, man. Much faster than me.post #12490 of 336365/19/12 at 8:47ampost #12491 of 336365/19/12 at 9:50ampost #12492 of 336365/19/12 at 2:26pmpost #12493 of 336365/19/12 at 2:53pmpost #12494 of 336365/19/12 at 2:55pmpost #12495 of 336365/19/12 at 3:27pm
been wearing the brown/navy gingham and the clay canvas this week - very pleased. And definitely wimminz-drawing.
Also, it seems that Epaulet will be the exclusive source for my upcoming birthday's gifts to myself. Grabbing the leaf duck and grey oxford right now. Almost pulled the trigger for the natty LWBs, but ideally I would like something that can be dressed up or down, and they seem to be on the casual side. Aaargh, really like them in the pics..
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Recent purchases - Part II 49 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...