On the bright side, I have the nailhead Marcello coming my way.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:58 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:24 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 833
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12482 of 414195/18/12 at 11:25pmLoving those 3 Marcello jackets. However they are sized small and no 44's so any chance of larger sizes? Why must the malnourished/dwarven have all the fun I am 6ft 3 220lb. Is there really limited commercial demand for 44-46? I noticed that recent release of 44" Jackets went very quickly also.post #12483 of 414195/19/12 at 2:25ampost #12484 of 414195/19/12 at 3:43ampost #12485 of 414195/19/12 at 4:07amQuote:
The nailhead is a damn nice jacket. Going to have to return mine though as having a fit issue with the way it made up. On the linen jacket, I actually sized up two.
The regular Epaulet jackets are a very close for me in a 38 although I could use about 1/4 of an inch in the chest. Everywhere else the fit is fine. With the Marcello's, I really like the slimmer cut and arm hole stance. Would wish for just a bit more room across the chest though.
Beautiful jackets though.post #12486 of 414195/19/12 at 7:25amhi - was wondering if anyone could offer up some sizing advice for the service pants in comparison to the rivet chinos. i'm a little confused reading through this thread since sizing seems to have changed a little from generation to generation in the rivet chinos. i have the original rivet chino (with metal rivets) in a little snug 32 (i'd probably size up if i could have done it again). i can't find the old size chart for that chino either to compare. should i go for a 32 or 33 in the service pants? thanks for any help.post #12487 of 414195/19/12 at 8:14amQuote:If the original rivet chinos in a sz 32 fit snug on you, you'd want to go with a sz 33 on the Service Pants.Originally Posted by mookiej
hi - was wondering if anyone could offer up some sizing advice for the service pants in comparison to the rivet chinos. i'm a little confused reading through this thread since sizing seems to have changed a little from generation to generation in the rivet chinos. i have the original rivet chino (with metal rivets) in a little snug 32 (i'd probably size up if i could have done it again). i can't find the old size chart for that chino either to compare. should i go for a 32 or 33 in the service pants? thanks for any help.post #12488 of 414195/19/12 at 8:33am
Finished in 1:39...not bad considering for the first 5 miles I had to work my way up from the 13th corral...the girls number I was running on was not very quick. Would have liked to meet my goal of 1:30 but confident I could have if I didn't have to fight my way through the pack.post #12489 of 414195/19/12 at 8:44amQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Finished in 1:39...not bad considering for the first 5 miles I had to work my way up from the 13th corral...the girls number I was running on was not very quick. Would have liked to meet my goal of 1:30 but confident I could have if I didn't have to fight my way through the pack.
Wow. Congrats, man. Much faster than me.post #12490 of 414195/19/12 at 8:47ampost #12491 of 414195/19/12 at 9:50ampost #12492 of 414195/19/12 at 2:26pmpost #12493 of 414195/19/12 at 2:53pmpost #12494 of 414195/19/12 at 2:55pmpost #12495 of 414195/19/12 at 3:27pm
been wearing the brown/navy gingham and the clay canvas this week - very pleased. And definitely wimminz-drawing.
Also, it seems that Epaulet will be the exclusive source for my upcoming birthday's gifts to myself. Grabbing the leaf duck and grey oxford right now. Almost pulled the trigger for the natty LWBs, but ideally I would like something that can be dressed up or down, and they seem to be on the casual side. Aaargh, really like them in the pics..
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Random fashion thoughts 54 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...