On the bright side, I have the nailhead Marcello coming my way.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 833
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12482 of 453325/18/12 at 11:25pmLoving those 3 Marcello jackets. However they are sized small and no 44's so any chance of larger sizes? Why must the malnourished/dwarven have all the fun I am 6ft 3 220lb. Is there really limited commercial demand for 44-46? I noticed that recent release of 44" Jackets went very quickly also.post #12483 of 453325/19/12 at 2:25ampost #12484 of 453325/19/12 at 3:43ampost #12485 of 453325/19/12 at 4:07amQuote:
The nailhead is a damn nice jacket. Going to have to return mine though as having a fit issue with the way it made up. On the linen jacket, I actually sized up two.
The regular Epaulet jackets are a very close for me in a 38 although I could use about 1/4 of an inch in the chest. Everywhere else the fit is fine. With the Marcello's, I really like the slimmer cut and arm hole stance. Would wish for just a bit more room across the chest though.
Beautiful jackets though.post #12486 of 453325/19/12 at 7:25amhi - was wondering if anyone could offer up some sizing advice for the service pants in comparison to the rivet chinos. i'm a little confused reading through this thread since sizing seems to have changed a little from generation to generation in the rivet chinos. i have the original rivet chino (with metal rivets) in a little snug 32 (i'd probably size up if i could have done it again). i can't find the old size chart for that chino either to compare. should i go for a 32 or 33 in the service pants? thanks for any help.post #12487 of 453325/19/12 at 8:14amQuote:If the original rivet chinos in a sz 32 fit snug on you, you'd want to go with a sz 33 on the Service Pants.Originally Posted by mookiej
hi - was wondering if anyone could offer up some sizing advice for the service pants in comparison to the rivet chinos. i'm a little confused reading through this thread since sizing seems to have changed a little from generation to generation in the rivet chinos. i have the original rivet chino (with metal rivets) in a little snug 32 (i'd probably size up if i could have done it again). i can't find the old size chart for that chino either to compare. should i go for a 32 or 33 in the service pants? thanks for any help.post #12488 of 453325/19/12 at 8:33am
Finished in 1:39...not bad considering for the first 5 miles I had to work my way up from the 13th corral...the girls number I was running on was not very quick. Would have liked to meet my goal of 1:30 but confident I could have if I didn't have to fight my way through the pack.post #12489 of 453325/19/12 at 8:44amQuote:Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Finished in 1:39...not bad considering for the first 5 miles I had to work my way up from the 13th corral...the girls number I was running on was not very quick. Would have liked to meet my goal of 1:30 but confident I could have if I didn't have to fight my way through the pack.
Wow. Congrats, man. Much faster than me.post #12490 of 453325/19/12 at 8:47ampost #12491 of 453325/19/12 at 9:50ampost #12492 of 453325/19/12 at 2:26pmpost #12493 of 453325/19/12 at 2:53pmpost #12494 of 453325/19/12 at 2:55pmpost #12495 of 453325/19/12 at 3:27pm
been wearing the brown/navy gingham and the clay canvas this week - very pleased. And definitely wimminz-drawing.
Also, it seems that Epaulet will be the exclusive source for my upcoming birthday's gifts to myself. Grabbing the leaf duck and grey oxford right now. Almost pulled the trigger for the natty LWBs, but ideally I would like something that can be dressed up or down, and they seem to be on the casual side. Aaargh, really like them in the pics..
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Australian Members 52 seconds ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 35 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 37 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 56 minutes ago
- › Ute Ploier grey mohair long cardigan size M 57 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 59 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 hour ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...