or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 831

post #12451 of 37449
Looks like I'll have to pick up an Epaulet shirt so I can be in the contest.
post #12452 of 37449
Looks like some chino and shirt restocks (along with some new ones) on the site. Anyone interested in the Oxford Shirt Chinos, now is your time to pounce!
post #12453 of 37449
Which colors of the rivets are the newest cut?

I just got a pair of the "Rivet Chino Navy Canvas" in a 32 i need to send back for a 33, but what other colors are cut the same (I'm assuming the navy is the newest cut; some colors still have pictures with the old metal buttons etc)

If anyone can chime in i'd be gratefule
post #12454 of 37449
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgmessier View Post

Looks like I'll have to pick up an Epaulet shirt so I can be in the contest.

 

Let me know if you need to compare sizes to J Crew or something.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebunk View Post

Looks like some chino and shirt restocks (along with some new ones) on the site. Anyone interested in the Oxford Shirt Chinos, now is your time to pounce!

 

Thank you sir! Finally got the oxford chinos I was looking for (wine and grey).

post #12455 of 37449
Ahh man, I was hoping for a restock in the desert ducks...no dice
post #12456 of 37449
Quote:
Originally Posted by applky View Post

 

Let me know if you need to compare sizes to J Crew or something.

 

 

Thank you sir! Finally got the oxford chinos I was looking for (wine and grey).

A J.Crew XS has a 39 in. chest.  What size shirt should I get at Epaulet?

post #12457 of 37449

Just got a pair of grey oxford rivets. Now I own 7 pairs of Epaulets:

 

Grape walt

Blue walt

Coca donegal

orange linen

grey linen

wine oxford

grey oxford

 

Can't believe I've bought so many full price stuff  ffffuuuu.gif

post #12458 of 37449
Hey Mike, I have a question about the new Italia shirts. I've been buying Epaulet shirts in size L primarily because of the chest measurement of 21". I can wear Epaulet size M but the chest feels a slightly tight. The chest measurement for the Italia shirts is 21" according to your size chart. If that's correct, I think I would take a size M in the Italia shirts. Does that seem right? Thanks.
post #12459 of 37449
So just received my blaze orange regiment trouser Rudie order. Should I wash them then tailor or is there minimal shrinkage that I can just take them to the tailors first?
post #12460 of 37449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therendition View Post

A J.Crew XS has a 39 in. chest.  What size shirt should I get at Epaulet?

interested in an answer...i wear a medium in J.crew...and its fits about perfect...but i am in a bulking mode....so looking got size up 1...any help?

post #12461 of 37449
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustledjimmies View Post

interested in an answer...i wear a medium in J.crew...and its fits about perfect...but i am in a bulking mode....so looking got size up 1...any help?
If you are bulking up, you may want to wait.

A small in Epaulet shirts fit me very slim and nicely. Conversely, I swim in a size small from J. Crew. Before I had the money to buy better clothes, I used to rely on J. Crew shirts from the sale racks. I would get a size small and spend $15 at the tailor to take in the side and the sleeves to make it a true slim fit.
post #12462 of 37449
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.T. View Post

So just received my blaze orange regiment trouser Rudie order. Should I wash them then tailor or is there minimal shrinkage that I can just take them to the tailors first?

I would be very interested to know if anyone has experience re: the shrinkage potential of the regiment twills. Mike has said that with a simple cold wash/hang dry these will shrink very little. But since I find that I am just between sizes, it is often a good thing if I can get my trousers to shrink down just a little. Has anyone tried putting these in the dryer?
post #12463 of 37449
I've just seen that the Marcellos are up. I have not seen a SC like these in this price range. But we will have to discuss sizing. From the description and measurements, it seems fairly clear that most guys will size up on the navy linen. But it is not so clear with the other two. Perhaps I'll just wait for Mike to introduce them. But I do notice that Dylan has sized up on those as well.
post #12464 of 37449

sheesh the oxford grey went fast in 36...


Edited by CaliforniaSon - 5/18/12 at 10:23am
post #12465 of 37449

^ or maybe it was just the oxford grey smile.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread