Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 7:03 pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 824post #12347 of 587345/12/12 at 10:47amQuote:Looking sharp! The shoes are great on you.Originally Posted by Renalan
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wore my Salingers again today.Quote:
Cool, the Rudy is going to be dialed right in for you. It's got more room in just the seat and thighs. I think that you're really doing to dig it.Quote:
Not necessarily. In the case of things like Steel, Navy, and Scarlet Linen, we only have enough cloth to do around 4-5 units per color. Enough for some Rudy orders, but not enough for a Walt order.
That said, if you see a Rudy fabric that's sold out in the Walts AND you want it, we can certainly special order you a Walt in that cloth. Just PM Matt at leftofthedial and he'll get it rolling for you. Same price, same 4-6 week lead time, and it's final sale for a special order.post #12348 of 587345/12/12 at 1:58pmpost #12349 of 587345/12/12 at 2:32pmpost #12350 of 587345/12/12 at 2:35pmMy new favorite pants are the 7 oz cotton ducks in bright freaking red. Look like a peacock boss with a button down shirt or done raw w/JV Jack Purcells and a white v-neck.
These make my PBJ xx007 boring.
Kinda feeling like picking up the French blues in size 32 now, are you restocking again?post #12351 of 587345/12/12 at 4:00pmI placed an order late last night, and order has been shipped out this morning. +1,000 for Matt!
Don't sleep on the Service Pants, those are great! If you can score Epaulet pants for around $100, it's totally a steal..factor in the great quality. The pants are really about $80 or so if you want to factor in you don't have to pay shipping or tax.post #12352 of 587345/12/12 at 4:13pmpost #12353 of 587345/12/12 at 4:39pmpost #12354 of 587345/12/12 at 8:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by laughter95
My new favorite pants are the 7 oz cotton ducks in bright freaking red. Look like a peacock boss with a button down shirt or done raw w/JV Jack Purcells and a white v-neck.
These make my PBJ xx007 boring.
Kinda feeling like picking up the French blues in size 32 now, are you restocking again?
Haha, I try to live like a peacock boss er'ry day. Glad that you're enjoying them!
We're a while out on 10oz French Blue Duck, but I believe that 7oz is coming in about 10 days or so.Quote:Originally Posted by sazon
Not the best pic, but here's how awesome the Caramel Duck Rivet Chinos go with the Epaulet Natty CXL tanker boots.
I'm in love with these pants. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #12355 of 587345/12/12 at 11:18pmpost #12356 of 587345/13/12 at 3:36ampost #12357 of 587345/13/12 at 4:00ampost #12358 of 587345/13/12 at 4:56ampost #12359 of 587345/13/12 at 5:01ampost #12360 of 587345/13/12 at 9:11amhttp://www.styleforum.net/t/300279/epaulet-caramel-duck-canvas-10oz-size-34
Plug for a couple of Epaulet items I have for sale. Canvas ducks and Madras shorts. Both sold out.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 948 Active Users (120 Members and 828 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 16 minutes ago
- › WTB: Tanner Goods x Rancourt Natural Essex Court Mid (9.5US) 26 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 27 minutes ago
- › No porn/masturbation 2017 27 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 29 minutes ago
- › Bjj/mma 32 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 37 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...