Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 5/24/16 at 4:50am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 824post #12347 of 538555/12/12 at 10:47amQuote:Looking sharp! The shoes are great on you.Originally Posted by Renalan
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wore my Salingers again today.Quote:
Cool, the Rudy is going to be dialed right in for you. It's got more room in just the seat and thighs. I think that you're really doing to dig it.Quote:
Not necessarily. In the case of things like Steel, Navy, and Scarlet Linen, we only have enough cloth to do around 4-5 units per color. Enough for some Rudy orders, but not enough for a Walt order.
That said, if you see a Rudy fabric that's sold out in the Walts AND you want it, we can certainly special order you a Walt in that cloth. Just PM Matt at leftofthedial and he'll get it rolling for you. Same price, same 4-6 week lead time, and it's final sale for a special order.post #12348 of 538555/12/12 at 1:58pmpost #12349 of 538555/12/12 at 2:32pmpost #12350 of 538555/12/12 at 2:35pmMy new favorite pants are the 7 oz cotton ducks in bright freaking red. Look like a peacock boss with a button down shirt or done raw w/JV Jack Purcells and a white v-neck.
These make my PBJ xx007 boring.
Kinda feeling like picking up the French blues in size 32 now, are you restocking again?post #12351 of 538555/12/12 at 4:00pmI placed an order late last night, and order has been shipped out this morning. +1,000 for Matt!
Don't sleep on the Service Pants, those are great! If you can score Epaulet pants for around $100, it's totally a steal..factor in the great quality. The pants are really about $80 or so if you want to factor in you don't have to pay shipping or tax.post #12352 of 538555/12/12 at 4:13pmpost #12353 of 538555/12/12 at 4:39pmpost #12354 of 538555/12/12 at 8:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by laughter95
My new favorite pants are the 7 oz cotton ducks in bright freaking red. Look like a peacock boss with a button down shirt or done raw w/JV Jack Purcells and a white v-neck.
These make my PBJ xx007 boring.
Kinda feeling like picking up the French blues in size 32 now, are you restocking again?
Haha, I try to live like a peacock boss er'ry day. Glad that you're enjoying them!
We're a while out on 10oz French Blue Duck, but I believe that 7oz is coming in about 10 days or so.Quote:Originally Posted by sazon
Not the best pic, but here's how awesome the Caramel Duck Rivet Chinos go with the Epaulet Natty CXL tanker boots.
I'm in love with these pants. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #12355 of 538555/12/12 at 11:18pmpost #12356 of 538555/13/12 at 3:36ampost #12357 of 538555/13/12 at 4:00ampost #12358 of 538555/13/12 at 4:56ampost #12359 of 538555/13/12 at 5:01ampost #12360 of 538555/13/12 at 9:11amhttp://www.styleforum.net/t/300279/epaulet-caramel-duck-canvas-10oz-size-34
Plug for a couple of Epaulet items I have for sale. Canvas ducks and Madras shorts. Both sold out.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1329 Active Users (240 Members and 1089 Guests)
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding