Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 824
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #12347 of 311945/12/12 at 10:47amQuote:Looking sharp! The shoes are great on you.Originally Posted by Renalan
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wore my Salingers again today.Quote:
Cool, the Rudy is going to be dialed right in for you. It's got more room in just the seat and thighs. I think that you're really doing to dig it.Quote:
Not necessarily. In the case of things like Steel, Navy, and Scarlet Linen, we only have enough cloth to do around 4-5 units per color. Enough for some Rudy orders, but not enough for a Walt order.
That said, if you see a Rudy fabric that's sold out in the Walts AND you want it, we can certainly special order you a Walt in that cloth. Just PM Matt at leftofthedial and he'll get it rolling for you. Same price, same 4-6 week lead time, and it's final sale for a special order.post #12348 of 311945/12/12 at 1:58pmpost #12349 of 311945/12/12 at 2:32pmpost #12350 of 311945/12/12 at 2:35pmMy new favorite pants are the 7 oz cotton ducks in bright freaking red. Look like a peacock boss with a button down shirt or done raw w/JV Jack Purcells and a white v-neck.
These make my PBJ xx007 boring.
Kinda feeling like picking up the French blues in size 32 now, are you restocking again?post #12351 of 311945/12/12 at 4:00pmI placed an order late last night, and order has been shipped out this morning. +1,000 for Matt!
Don't sleep on the Service Pants, those are great! If you can score Epaulet pants for around $100, it's totally a steal..factor in the great quality. The pants are really about $80 or so if you want to factor in you don't have to pay shipping or tax.post #12352 of 311945/12/12 at 4:13pmpost #12353 of 311945/12/12 at 4:39pmpost #12354 of 311945/12/12 at 8:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by laughter95
My new favorite pants are the 7 oz cotton ducks in bright freaking red. Look like a peacock boss with a button down shirt or done raw w/JV Jack Purcells and a white v-neck.
These make my PBJ xx007 boring.
Kinda feeling like picking up the French blues in size 32 now, are you restocking again?
Haha, I try to live like a peacock boss er'ry day. Glad that you're enjoying them!
We're a while out on 10oz French Blue Duck, but I believe that 7oz is coming in about 10 days or so.Quote:Originally Posted by sazon
Not the best pic, but here's how awesome the Caramel Duck Rivet Chinos go with the Epaulet Natty CXL tanker boots.
I'm in love with these pants. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #12355 of 311945/12/12 at 11:18pmpost #12356 of 311945/13/12 at 3:36ampost #12357 of 311945/13/12 at 4:00ampost #12358 of 311945/13/12 at 4:56ampost #12359 of 311945/13/12 at 5:01ampost #12360 of 311945/13/12 at 9:11amhttp://www.styleforum.net/t/300279/epaulet-caramel-duck-canvas-10oz-size-34
Plug for a couple of Epaulet items I have for sale. Canvas ducks and Madras shorts. Both sold out.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
Currently, there are 1737 Active Users (191 Members and 1546 Guests)
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 3 minutes ago
- › How do you think this suit fits? Please do let me know! 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Will this work for a wedding, or should I get a nicer suit altered. 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 9 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 12 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 13 minutes ago
- › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)