Leffot's open date was May 5, 2008. Pretty close. Two of my favorite stores.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:56 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 816
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #12227 of 312395/8/12 at 8:28pmpost #12228 of 312395/8/12 at 10:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
You might consider getting tongue pads to knock out your heel slippage. They cost a few bucks at a shoe repair shop and stick to the bottom of the tongue. They're excellent for adjusting the fit on monkstrap and slipon styles. I use them in every pair of these shoes that I own. You won't notice them in there, but you will notice a much better fit. The squeaking will go away with a little bit of wear.
Would this trick work for other non monkstrap or slip ons as well? Like bluchers? Thanks.post #12229 of 312395/8/12 at 10:13pmpost #12230 of 312395/8/12 at 10:14pmpost #12231 of 312395/8/12 at 10:21pmJust got my grey pair of the oxford cloths as a 33 jumped on the website
Now I just wish somebody would return the blue oxford cloth in 33 so I can have the trifecta along w my wines.
Also, Mike, will you guys restock the Weller sport coat in navy super 120s by chance? Pondering a blue suit in the future and thinking of picking up the Weller w/ a matching pair of pants.
Edited by dmash - 5/8/12 at 10:32pmpost #12232 of 312395/8/12 at 10:40pmQuote:
I saw that size 33 earlier tonight and thought about getting it, but decided to wait until the next restock. I need to try to slow down my cash flow to Epaulet for a little bit. LOL!post #12233 of 312395/8/12 at 10:48pmQuote:
It's lucky there's only one pair left in my size - by the time I put aside enough cash for it, it should be gone I love that pair of boots!
I got the pair in my avatar a couple of weeks ago and am wearing them for the first time tomorrow (burgundy Carmina shell wholecut balmorals). Be brave, my friend, and take the first step
Edited by Gerry Nelson - 5/8/12 at 10:59pmpost #12234 of 312395/8/12 at 11:04pmThread Starterpost #12235 of 312395/8/12 at 11:08pmpost #12236 of 312395/8/12 at 11:15pmpost #12237 of 312395/8/12 at 11:32pmpost #12238 of 312395/8/12 at 11:56pmpost #12239 of 312395/9/12 at 4:33amQuote:
Welp, that effectively confirms there's probably no way I could fit into a pair or Carminas unless I can get a narrow width on the next pre-order. But that might be too much of a crapshoot at this point. I need to try a pair on to see if I can figure out exactly how narrow I need to go.post #12240 of 312395/9/12 at 4:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Welp, that effectively confirms there's probably no way I could fit into a pair or Carminas unless I can get a narrow width on the next pre-order. But that might be too much of a crapshoot at this point. I need to try a pair on to see if I can figure out exactly how narrow I need to go.
Not necessarily - the Inca is the widest last. It sounds like you need to go on the Simpson which is a narrower last.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Things you just don't get 50 seconds ago
- › Damir Doma S/S12 Creeper Boots - 43/44 58 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Cappelli and Muro unlined ties 12 minutes ago
- › How do you think this suit fits? Please do let me know! 12 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 14 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)