Leffot's open date was May 5, 2008. Pretty close. Two of my favorite stores.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 816
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12227 of 444225/8/12 at 8:28pmpost #12228 of 444225/8/12 at 10:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
You might consider getting tongue pads to knock out your heel slippage. They cost a few bucks at a shoe repair shop and stick to the bottom of the tongue. They're excellent for adjusting the fit on monkstrap and slipon styles. I use them in every pair of these shoes that I own. You won't notice them in there, but you will notice a much better fit. The squeaking will go away with a little bit of wear.
Would this trick work for other non monkstrap or slip ons as well? Like bluchers? Thanks.post #12229 of 444225/8/12 at 10:13pmpost #12230 of 444225/8/12 at 10:14pmpost #12231 of 444225/8/12 at 10:21pmJust got my grey pair of the oxford cloths as a 33 jumped on the website
Now I just wish somebody would return the blue oxford cloth in 33 so I can have the trifecta along w my wines.
Also, Mike, will you guys restock the Weller sport coat in navy super 120s by chance? Pondering a blue suit in the future and thinking of picking up the Weller w/ a matching pair of pants.
Edited by dmash - 5/8/12 at 10:32pmpost #12232 of 444225/8/12 at 10:40pmQuote:
I saw that size 33 earlier tonight and thought about getting it, but decided to wait until the next restock. I need to try to slow down my cash flow to Epaulet for a little bit. LOL!post #12233 of 444225/8/12 at 10:48pmQuote:
It's lucky there's only one pair left in my size - by the time I put aside enough cash for it, it should be gone I love that pair of boots!
I got the pair in my avatar a couple of weeks ago and am wearing them for the first time tomorrow (burgundy Carmina shell wholecut balmorals). Be brave, my friend, and take the first step
Edited by Gerry Nelson - 5/8/12 at 10:59pmpost #12234 of 444225/8/12 at 11:04pmThread Starterpost #12235 of 444225/8/12 at 11:08pmpost #12236 of 444225/8/12 at 11:15pmpost #12237 of 444225/8/12 at 11:32pmpost #12238 of 444225/8/12 at 11:56pmpost #12239 of 444225/9/12 at 4:33amQuote:
Welp, that effectively confirms there's probably no way I could fit into a pair or Carminas unless I can get a narrow width on the next pre-order. But that might be too much of a crapshoot at this point. I need to try a pair on to see if I can figure out exactly how narrow I need to go.post #12240 of 444225/9/12 at 4:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Welp, that effectively confirms there's probably no way I could fit into a pair or Carminas unless I can get a narrow width on the next pre-order. But that might be too much of a crapshoot at this point. I need to try a pair on to see if I can figure out exactly how narrow I need to go.
Not necessarily - the Inca is the widest last. It sounds like you need to go on the Simpson which is a narrower last.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 37 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Grey denim 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...