or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 811

post #12151 of 37557
Ordered the cxl brixton. Of course, I did it on Saturday night, which makes for the slowest delivery time possible, with no shipping out on Sunday or Monday. *sigh*
post #12152 of 37557
Mike/Matt, any plans to restock the camo shirt or was that batch all that is left of the fabric? Would have to go for the M if there won't be any more restocks.
post #12153 of 37557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duppy View Post

Just got my rivet chinos (navy canvas and I think Japanese khaki). The fit and look is spot on again and my thighs have some room to breathe compares to the size 32s I bought last year. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Mike, I did have some questions about Japanese Khakis:
  1. supposed to look more like the canvas weave?
  2. and are they lighter than the photos on your site, as don't seem as brownish?

They came with the following tag:
263
Anyways, I still love them and was rocking it on the first warm sunny weekend we had here in Toronto.
Thanks
Duppy

The pair I have definitely doesn't have a canvas weave, mine looks like twill.
post #12154 of 37557

I wonder how many of us there are in Toronto sporting that herringbone white "selvedge" cuff stripe? can't be too many. I can't wait to run into my first epaulet brother (or sister) in the city. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duppy View Post

Just got my rivet chinos (navy canvas and I think Japanese khaki). The fit and look is spot on again and my thighs have some room to breathe compares to the size 32s I bought last year. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Mike, I did have some questions about Japanese Khakis:
  1. supposed to look more like the canvas weave?
  2. and are they lighter than the photos on your site, as don't seem as brownish?

They came with the following tag:
263
Anyways, I still love them and was rocking it on the first warm sunny weekend we had here in Toronto.
Thanks
Duppy
post #12155 of 37557
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgonsh View Post

I wonder how many of us there are in Toronto sporting that herringbone white "selvedge" cuff stripe? can't be too many. I can't wait to run into my first epaulet brother (or sister) in the city. 

 

Gotta say I just stepped out on my lunch break in my cuffed caramel ducks and people definitely noticed the herringbone. Catches them off guard for sure.

 

Still haven't run into anyone in Epaulets here either. Can't wait until that day happens where I'm speaking with a stranger about my (our) pants on the street. Ha.

post #12156 of 37557
As promised. Darker than the Epaulet studio pics, but still with lots of contrast. Natural welt should really look nice with age.

263
263
post #12157 of 37557
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post

As promised. Darker than the Epaulet studio pics, but still with lots of contrast. Natural welt should really look nice with age.
263
263

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU these pictures have convinced me that I really want to own a pair of these.
post #12158 of 37557
I've been waiting to match my french blue rivet chinos with the Carmina Austerity Brogues, and today the weather finally nice enough to wear the Carminas. I've only got a couple of indoor pics though:
488
301
post #12159 of 37557
Quote:
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy View Post

As promised. Darker than the Epaulet studio pics, but still with lots of contrast. Natural welt should really look nice with age.
263
263

 

What was the size difference from the Berrie to the Leydon?

post #12160 of 37557
^ looking sharp, I'm wearing my French Blues again today too. Are those the 7oz or 10oz you have on?

oboy_oboy - those pics really make me want a pair of those CXL LWBs too. Your pic makes the color look much darker than I've seen in most pics of natty CXL shoes. Just need to fix that granny lacing! devil.gif
post #12161 of 37557
Quote:
Originally Posted by rennavate View Post


FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU these pictures have convinced me that I really want to own a pair of these.

 

Agreed.  Those look amazing next to that denim.

post #12162 of 37557
Mike-
Any chance you will ever release the Walt Regiment Twills in Dark Purple?

Do you have any purple wool or check pants for the Fall?
post #12163 of 37557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

^ looking sharp, I'm wearing my French Blues again today too. Are those the 7oz or 10oz you have on?

Thanks! I have the 10oz ones.
post #12164 of 37557
Quote:
Originally Posted by rennavate View Post

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU these pictures have convinced me that I really want to own a pair of these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

oboy_oboy - those pics really make me want a pair of those CXL LWBs too. Your pic makes the color look much darker than I've seen in most pics of natty CXL shoes. Just need to fix that granny lacing! devil.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therendition View Post

Agreed.  Those look amazing next to that denim.

Thanks for the good words. They look even better than I expected, with great pull-up characteristics just from trying them on for size. I tried to capture the true color. It was a bright sunny day outside, but I took the pics in the shade of our entry to try and eliminate the shadows and difficulty with true color that bright sunshine can cause. I'd say these pics are 98% true to how they look, which was part of why I wanted to post them. They really look wonderful.

And yes, they had a granny lace! But to be fair, I just put them on for the pics, so I'll be sure to catch that when I wear them "for real." I'm glad to know about that now...fixes a bad habit.
post #12165 of 37557
Man, should have gone for the grey exford instead of the wine. Pairing gives me a headache.

What shirts and blazers are you guys wearing w the wine oxford?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread