I am so excited, I feel like I am going to be sick!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Today
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 803
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12032 of 508305/1/12 at 4:08pmQuote:
I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't visit the shop to try stuff, see new gear out in stores and not yet online...we have some serious issues don't we?post #12033 of 508305/1/12 at 4:37pm
Thanks for the tip, you're definitely right - Mike has just dropped me a few lines. Swell guy.Quote:Originally Posted by PartagasIV
Why don't you try shooting a PM to leftofthedial (Matt), or emailing him: email@example.com. I think the high turnover of this thread makes it difficult sometimes for Mike & Matt respond to every single question--also, (IMO) it's generally easier to get a response from any business when you contact them directly, be it by phone, email, or carrier pigeon. I know that anyone from Epaulet would be more than happy to field fit questions on any item!post #12034 of 508305/1/12 at 5:24pmpost #12035 of 508305/1/12 at 5:24pmQuote:
Yeah I am pretty jealous of you that is for sure. I love NYC and all it has to offer. Being a Canadian living in a fairly unspoiled part of the world has its advantages, but fine restaurants, great shopping and multiple music venues/acts a night are not it. Oh well, will make up or it soon (at least for a while).post #12036 of 508305/1/12 at 5:26pmpost #12037 of 508305/1/12 at 5:27pmpost #12038 of 508305/1/12 at 5:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by thebunk
Yeah I am pretty jealous of you that is for sure. I love NYC and all it has to offer. Being a Canadian living in a fairly unspoiled part of the world has its advantages, but fine restaurants, great shopping and multiple music venues/acts a night are not it. Oh well, will make up or it soon (at least for a while).
We sound like we need to switch places...between medical copays for our ever-growing family and the fact that I have no more time to enjoy as much of that good stuff as I used to, I could use some unspoiled Canadian nature. How bout an apt swap...lolpost #12039 of 508305/1/12 at 7:53pmpost #12040 of 508305/1/12 at 8:05pmpost #12041 of 508305/1/12 at 8:08pmYou're right, they aren't the slimmest from the knee down. But I need a 36 because I have "humongous big" upper legs, as a certain Philadelphia goaltender might put it. The 34 was too tight in the upper block for me. These have been hemmed (I have shorter legs, too) but I'm considering getting them tapered a bit more.post #12042 of 508305/1/12 at 8:48pmpost #12043 of 508305/1/12 at 10:00pmpost #12044 of 508305/1/12 at 10:11pmQuote:If you visit their site, you will see that they carry clothes from other brands such as Gant Rugger. They also have special make ups of shoes from the likes of Carmina and Alden.
Epaulet offers great quality clothes at great prices. Their customer service is also top notch.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1568 Active Users (391 Members and 1177 Guests)
- › The Uniqlo Thread 23 seconds ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › 2016 Presidential Caucus and Primary Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 5 minutes ago
- › Antiques, antiques auctions, recent purchases and discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...