Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 789post #11821 of 509904/26/12 at 8:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11822 of 509904/26/12 at 8:59pmpost #11823 of 509904/26/12 at 9:14pmpost #11824 of 509904/26/12 at 9:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
Some great Alden News!
Alden for Epaulet Natural Chromexcel Longwing - $485
Pics when they arrive (and assuming I've nailed the fit).post #11825 of 509904/26/12 at 9:59pmpost #11826 of 509904/26/12 at 10:08pmpost #11827 of 509904/26/12 at 10:22pmSo it looked like that milkshake Indy had a 360 welt (forgive me if I'm blowing the terminology, but you know what I mean). I've got a pair of the natural CXL tanker boots you had made up a couple months back, and they've got a similar welt. Any chance of getting that applied to an otherwise standard Indy? Or, maybe, an Indy in brown CXL with a commando sole and that welt? Weird detail to get hung up on, I know, but it's at least worth asking. If no, when are you guys expecting another Indy delivery? I'd rather give you my money than other places I could get the things, and I need to rotate out the tankers sometimes.post #11828 of 509904/26/12 at 11:21pmpost #11829 of 509904/26/12 at 11:21pmpost #11830 of 509904/26/12 at 11:34pmQuote:
+1.....how dramatic is the improvement? hope they still fit my legs : (post #11831 of 509904/27/12 at 12:11ampost #11832 of 509904/27/12 at 1:02ampost #11833 of 509904/27/12 at 2:52amQuote:
I can't do green cause of my complexion, but I'd go with the rest of those.Quote:
For me the new fit is more generous in the waist and seat (well, not just for me, it is...) by just a touch...post #11834 of 509904/27/12 at 3:11ampost #11835 of 509904/27/12 at 3:47am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1036 Active Users (187 Members and 849 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 8 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 49 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 23 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 24 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for chunky/heavy sweaters with shorter sleeves? 26 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?