If there were Power Rankings for lapel rolls, this would be at the top.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Yesterday
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 766post #11476 of 508604/18/12 at 4:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11477 of 508604/18/12 at 4:51pmpost #11478 of 508604/18/12 at 4:58pmQuote:
That looks sharp. Going to be very tempting. And I'm glad to hear about the staple chino restock. Hoping to get my hands on a regular old pair of khaki, I think, after seeing a few pics here and there. Of course, the numen of stock room willing, I'll have to decided between that and some other great colors in my size.post #11479 of 508604/18/12 at 5:16pmpost #11480 of 508604/18/12 at 5:19pmpost #11481 of 508604/18/12 at 5:25pmpost #11482 of 508604/18/12 at 5:30pmpost #11483 of 508604/18/12 at 5:32pmpost #11484 of 508604/18/12 at 6:28pmknucks and I have been venting to each other about having big upper legs and how it's a bummer to find pants a lot of the time, so I figured that I'd share the photos I sent him of me in my size 36 Caramel Rivet Chinos. This should be some evidence that bigger-thighed guys can wear Epaulet chinos, too, if any have been having any reservations. I haven't got them hemmed yet... I need like four/five inches lopped off, so they're just folded underneath right now. But they fit! Or so I hope. It's not a bad fit, at least, I think. Also, Mike: STOCK MORE 36s, PLEASE.post #11485 of 508604/18/12 at 7:04pmpost #11486 of 508604/18/12 at 10:24pm
Speaking of navy, clay, and other basics - Mike, is there a schedule for restocking these? I wonder how things will progress towards the summer - I'll probably receive my first chinos beginning of May and might as well want to get more, but the restock you are talking about will have been gone by that timepost #11487 of 508604/19/12 at 3:03ampost #11488 of 508604/19/12 at 4:23amJust a heads up, I'm going to be posting all of my old rivet 32s up in B&S. The new cut is so much better for me I'd rather use what I can get from them to get a new stock that fits my frame a touch better (and probably ordering a 33 would have been better on these too). Khaki canvas, Navy Canvas, Heavyweight Stone, and Olive Drab Service Rivet...$85 plus 4%...plus my burgundy sweater in my sig....sorry for the spam...pm me if any of these interest you!post #11489 of 508604/19/12 at 4:55ampost #11490 of 508604/19/12 at 6:49am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › Los Angeles - Tuxedo Shopping 10 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 25 seconds ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 7 minutes ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...