Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:07 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:28 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 759post #11371 of 444524/13/12 at 10:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11372 of 444524/13/12 at 11:01amQuote:
You need to turn off some of the location services, specifically in the System Services tab- Time Zone Settings and Location based iAds to OFF. Helps battery life a lot.post #11373 of 444524/13/12 at 11:18ampost #11374 of 444524/13/12 at 11:19amQuote:
I had the previous iteration of the rivet chinos in size 28, and I just bought the newer editions of the chinos in gunmetal and khaki. Laid flat and measure with the waistband flat, there is a different of about .75" and is a whole inch tighter in the waist. I had to have my tailor let it out; everything but the waist was the same, so sizing up wasn't an option for me.post #11375 of 444524/13/12 at 12:20pmpost #11376 of 444524/13/12 at 12:37pmpost #11377 of 444524/13/12 at 12:48pmpost #11378 of 444524/13/12 at 1:30pmQuote:
Walts have more room in the thighs also...post #11379 of 444524/13/12 at 1:33pmpost #11380 of 444524/13/12 at 6:45pm
+1. Thank you!
Was just in the store today. The newer stock, not on the website yet, is even better, if that's possible.
Also the new women's stuff is pretty awesome, have to say.post #11381 of 444524/13/12 at 7:06pmJust got my size 32 Walt Regiment Twill Trouser in Blaze and my Spearmint Chambray shirt! Both are amazing!! Seriously if you are questioning the new Regiment Twill pants, smarten up and just buy a pair--they are amazing! Just out of the box they are so fresh and stiff with quality--like a brand new baseball hat! I can't wait for the restock!!!!
The shirt also didn't disappoint! My previous two epaulet shirts were mediums, but i gambled and got the mint in a small and it fits perfectly. I guess this makes sense, given the sizing difference isn't dramatic.
As you can tell from my excessive use of the exclamation mark--i am quite happy with my order.
Edited by altmana - 4/13/12 at 11:21pmpost #11382 of 444524/13/12 at 7:29pmpost #11383 of 444524/13/12 at 10:19pmpost #11384 of 444524/14/12 at 6:02amQuote:
Mine's just the regular 4, not 4s...when I'm outside I really try to maximize the amount of natural light, which will always be better than even the most advanced flash when utilized right...post #11385 of 444524/14/12 at 8:46am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1491 Active Users (353 Members and 1138 Guests)
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 8 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 27 seconds ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...