IIRC, the material is all used up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:18 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 751post #11251 of 508244/6/12 at 9:05am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11252 of 508244/6/12 at 9:48ampost #11253 of 508244/6/12 at 11:36ampost #11254 of 508244/6/12 at 11:43ampost #11255 of 508244/6/12 at 11:51ampost #11256 of 508244/6/12 at 11:56ampost #11257 of 508244/6/12 at 12:10pmpost #11258 of 508244/6/12 at 12:12pmpost #11259 of 508244/6/12 at 1:05pmpost #11260 of 508244/6/12 at 2:25pmQuote:
Thank you sir!Quote:
We've got the Ashland line coming in next week - I believe three new styles. Sizing there is pretty consistent with Gitman Vintage, so that might work perfectly for you in a Large.Quote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
My wallet is scared to death with the thought of ordering an Epaulet shirt. Judging by the measurements, it looks like none of the sizes will fit me very well - a Large is probably closest, but the neck is still about an inch too big, and if I sized down to a Medium it would definitely be too tight in all other areas. However, if I try one and it fits well then I will end up going broke replacing all my shirts with Epaulet, just like I did with my pants.
Haha, we're dangerous that way! I'm pretty sure that you'd take a Large. Collars tend to shrink about 1/4" after a wash, so you might want to try something casual that you'd wear open-collared regardless. Our blue OCBD's are back in stock and they're an easy basic to wear.Quote:
Officially, you should dry clean linen trousers.
Unofficially, you can machine wash them cold on the gentle setting or hand wash them. I've never experienced any noticeable shrinkage at all. You'll get some noticeable wrinkles though, but that comes with the linen territory. Just keep them out of the dryer.Quote:Khaki is always the easiest to match and most versatile. That's usually where the chino addiction startsQuote:Originally Posted by runningfrog
navy/brick madras shorts came in the mail today. these will be perfect for lazy summer weekends. the pattern is so ridiculously nice. if you only buy one pair of shorts this season, it must be these.
mike - when is the gingham mashup gonna drop? i'm almost ready to place a special order without even seeing it, lol
Thank you sir!
Gingham Mashup should be here in the next few weeks. It's completely freaking bananas. We got the women's version in this week, and the men's will have the same color scheme. Light Blue, Orange, and Pink Gingham - all assembled at random.Quote:
Oh, that sounds freaking fanastic!Quote:
And the matching jacket is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday and launch by the end of next week. As a full suit, this is going to be psycho-nice.Quote:Nice pics of the shoes. A green suede like that is going to match up easily to any tan-ish neutral tone. Khaki, Cloud, Desert Duck, Caramel Duck would all look great. White would be awesome. For a really daring combo, somebody with cojones and a really perfect shirt could rock those with the Blaze Regiment Twills.Originally Posted by Jagger_On
I think I mentioned previously that I'm going to return the gingham shirt that I bought but I was thinking about exchanging it for a pair of trousers or chinos. I'll probably order the Navy Windowpane Linen Walts but I'm also looking for a pair of summer trousers that might go with these green suede shoes I got recently and I was wondering if you (or anyone else) would be able to recommend something? I guess the French Blue or White would be great but any other suggestions, may be a bit more daring?
Thankspost #11261 of 508244/6/12 at 4:11pmpost #11262 of 508244/6/12 at 5:15pmQuote:PM sent, the mashup looks awesome!post #11263 of 508244/6/12 at 5:26pmpost #11264 of 508244/6/12 at 5:38pmpost #11265 of 508244/6/12 at 6:45pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1110 Active Users (245 Members and 865 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 16 seconds ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 7 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 9 minutes ago
- › The Fake Hate Crimes Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 17 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 20 minutes ago
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...