IIRC, the material is all used up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:03 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 751post #11251 of 444344/6/12 at 9:05am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11252 of 444344/6/12 at 9:48ampost #11253 of 444344/6/12 at 11:36ampost #11254 of 444344/6/12 at 11:43ampost #11255 of 444344/6/12 at 11:51ampost #11256 of 444344/6/12 at 11:56ampost #11257 of 444344/6/12 at 12:10pmpost #11258 of 444344/6/12 at 12:12pmpost #11259 of 444344/6/12 at 1:05pmpost #11260 of 444344/6/12 at 2:25pmQuote:
Thank you sir!Quote:
We've got the Ashland line coming in next week - I believe three new styles. Sizing there is pretty consistent with Gitman Vintage, so that might work perfectly for you in a Large.Quote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
My wallet is scared to death with the thought of ordering an Epaulet shirt. Judging by the measurements, it looks like none of the sizes will fit me very well - a Large is probably closest, but the neck is still about an inch too big, and if I sized down to a Medium it would definitely be too tight in all other areas. However, if I try one and it fits well then I will end up going broke replacing all my shirts with Epaulet, just like I did with my pants.
Haha, we're dangerous that way! I'm pretty sure that you'd take a Large. Collars tend to shrink about 1/4" after a wash, so you might want to try something casual that you'd wear open-collared regardless. Our blue OCBD's are back in stock and they're an easy basic to wear.Quote:
Officially, you should dry clean linen trousers.
Unofficially, you can machine wash them cold on the gentle setting or hand wash them. I've never experienced any noticeable shrinkage at all. You'll get some noticeable wrinkles though, but that comes with the linen territory. Just keep them out of the dryer.Quote:Khaki is always the easiest to match and most versatile. That's usually where the chino addiction startsQuote:Originally Posted by runningfrog
navy/brick madras shorts came in the mail today. these will be perfect for lazy summer weekends. the pattern is so ridiculously nice. if you only buy one pair of shorts this season, it must be these.
mike - when is the gingham mashup gonna drop? i'm almost ready to place a special order without even seeing it, lol
Thank you sir!
Gingham Mashup should be here in the next few weeks. It's completely freaking bananas. We got the women's version in this week, and the men's will have the same color scheme. Light Blue, Orange, and Pink Gingham - all assembled at random.Quote:
Oh, that sounds freaking fanastic!Quote:
And the matching jacket is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday and launch by the end of next week. As a full suit, this is going to be psycho-nice.Quote:Nice pics of the shoes. A green suede like that is going to match up easily to any tan-ish neutral tone. Khaki, Cloud, Desert Duck, Caramel Duck would all look great. White would be awesome. For a really daring combo, somebody with cojones and a really perfect shirt could rock those with the Blaze Regiment Twills.Originally Posted by Jagger_On
I think I mentioned previously that I'm going to return the gingham shirt that I bought but I was thinking about exchanging it for a pair of trousers or chinos. I'll probably order the Navy Windowpane Linen Walts but I'm also looking for a pair of summer trousers that might go with these green suede shoes I got recently and I was wondering if you (or anyone else) would be able to recommend something? I guess the French Blue or White would be great but any other suggestions, may be a bit more daring?
Thankspost #11261 of 444344/6/12 at 4:11pmpost #11262 of 444344/6/12 at 5:15pmQuote:PM sent, the mashup looks awesome!post #11263 of 444344/6/12 at 5:26pmpost #11264 of 444344/6/12 at 5:38pmpost #11265 of 444344/6/12 at 6:45pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1550 Active Users (385 Members and 1165 Guests)
- › Standing Wiper or Untermensch 11 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 10.5 B/D Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Bal 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...