Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 737
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11042 of 453133/30/12 at 9:58pmpost #11043 of 453133/30/12 at 10:06pmpost #11044 of 453133/30/12 at 11:10pmpost #11045 of 453133/30/12 at 11:10pmQuote:
Always wash. That's sort of a given for any washable trouser. You're going to wash them anyway -- do it first.post #11046 of 453133/31/12 at 4:09amRudy pre-order has been placed. I passed on the mandarin linen, so now I have to sit and think whether or not that was a mistake. I can't recall if I've seen other reports on these. I'm not quite sure how I would wear them. But I get the sense that we're at a point now where anyone who doesn't have orange pants just sucks.post #11047 of 453133/31/12 at 4:16amQuote:Originally Posted by mr.orange
Can anyone tell me if the measurements on their site are accurate? And what do you guys think of this shirt? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
I have one of these on the way and very much look forward to it. For whatever reason I have a weakness for floral patterns (ties, etc.) I don't know what that says about me.post #11048 of 453133/31/12 at 4:43amQuote:
It says your a lot ike me...
Awesome shots KG! Taking mine to the tailor today.
As far as the hemming of the Seersucker pants, all my dress pants get dry cleaned...that would include my Cramertons and Twill Walts as well as Seersucker. You don't need to do it as often as you'd think if you brush them out and air them out, and don't wear em every other day...maybe once at the end of the season? It won't shrink as much in the dc as it will in the wash (or fade).post #11049 of 453133/31/12 at 5:44ampost #11050 of 453133/31/12 at 6:43amQuote:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
Attention Rudy Guy's
To make things easier for all of us, we've added a Rudy Pre-order section to the site.
There is a selection of quite a few fabric's that we've brought in so far for S/S. Some of them we have a lot of extra in, some not so much. Ordering is easier than ever though!
We'll be doing this every month and we'll change out the item's as time goes by/things sell out/we get more product in. The lead time will be 4-6 weeks and we'll get your special order shipped out with a quickness!
Thanks for this! I recently got my first two pairs of Rudys and I'm hooked.
Question -- do you plan on adding additional wool fabrics this S/S season?post #11051 of 453133/31/12 at 7:04ampost #11052 of 453133/31/12 at 10:44ampost #11053 of 453133/31/12 at 10:50ampost #11054 of 453133/31/12 at 10:54ampost #11055 of 453133/31/12 at 10:55amQuote:Oh man, they'd be killer with the Baby Camel jacket!Quote:If you get the medium, wash it in warm, and dry it, then I'd say you can expect a bit of shrinkage on it. Can't guarantee it, but that will most likely work.Quote:Thank you sir, glad that you're pleased with everything!Quote:Actually we didn't pick up Fall for this year, but I'm digging the spring shirts. That jungle print one is really fresh. Most of our new Fall stuff is private label.Quote:Yes! Thanks so much and let me know what you think when they arrive. I was freaking blown away by those madras shorts. I grabbed a pair for myself too.Quote:Definitely the Walt fit. You're going to love it!Originally Posted by closet metro
Hopefully someone out there who has both J.Crew and Epaulet wool trousers can help me in determining which Epaulet fit I would prefer. I own a couple of pairs of J.Crew Ludlow 33 wool trousers and the fit is just right for me. Which Epaulet fit, Walt or Rudy, is closer to the Ludlow fit. Thanks.Quote:Thanks for posting the pic, it looks great! I'm really loving the French blue's matched to these brown leather jackets.Quote:Seersucker is really shrink-resistant, but washing it once to be safe can't hurt.Quote:Thank you sir! The Mandarins aren't for everyone, but I find them to be a surprisingly wearable color, especially with basics like white & blue shirting, subtle patterns, navy blazers, brown loafers, white trainers. I picked up a pair of last year's orange linens (the color's definitely better this year though), and I wore them a few times a week.Originally Posted by Simplicio
Rudy pre-order has been placed. I passed on the mandarin linen, so now I have to sit and think whether or not that was a mistake. I can't recall if I've seen other reports on these. I'm not quite sure how I would wear them. But I get the sense that we're at a point now where anyone who doesn't have orange pants just sucks.Quote:It says that you're like me too. It's tough doing shirt buys. If I'm not disciplined about ordering solid colors (which are typically our best sellers), then I'll end up making a hundred ginghams, tattersalls, and florals.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › Loro Piana - 100% Cashmere "Sweater - Jacket" 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 12 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 15 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...