Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:45 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:30 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 737
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11042 of 509913/30/12 at 9:58pmpost #11043 of 509913/30/12 at 10:06pmpost #11044 of 509913/30/12 at 11:10pmpost #11045 of 509913/30/12 at 11:10pmQuote:
Always wash. That's sort of a given for any washable trouser. You're going to wash them anyway -- do it first.post #11046 of 509913/31/12 at 4:09amRudy pre-order has been placed. I passed on the mandarin linen, so now I have to sit and think whether or not that was a mistake. I can't recall if I've seen other reports on these. I'm not quite sure how I would wear them. But I get the sense that we're at a point now where anyone who doesn't have orange pants just sucks.post #11047 of 509913/31/12 at 4:16amQuote:Originally Posted by mr.orange
Can anyone tell me if the measurements on their site are accurate? And what do you guys think of this shirt? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
I have one of these on the way and very much look forward to it. For whatever reason I have a weakness for floral patterns (ties, etc.) I don't know what that says about me.post #11048 of 509913/31/12 at 4:43amQuote:
It says your a lot ike me...
Awesome shots KG! Taking mine to the tailor today.
As far as the hemming of the Seersucker pants, all my dress pants get dry cleaned...that would include my Cramertons and Twill Walts as well as Seersucker. You don't need to do it as often as you'd think if you brush them out and air them out, and don't wear em every other day...maybe once at the end of the season? It won't shrink as much in the dc as it will in the wash (or fade).post #11049 of 509913/31/12 at 5:44ampost #11050 of 509913/31/12 at 6:43amQuote:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
Attention Rudy Guy's
To make things easier for all of us, we've added a Rudy Pre-order section to the site.
There is a selection of quite a few fabric's that we've brought in so far for S/S. Some of them we have a lot of extra in, some not so much. Ordering is easier than ever though!
We'll be doing this every month and we'll change out the item's as time goes by/things sell out/we get more product in. The lead time will be 4-6 weeks and we'll get your special order shipped out with a quickness!
Thanks for this! I recently got my first two pairs of Rudys and I'm hooked.
Question -- do you plan on adding additional wool fabrics this S/S season?post #11051 of 509913/31/12 at 7:04ampost #11052 of 509913/31/12 at 10:44ampost #11053 of 509913/31/12 at 10:50ampost #11054 of 509913/31/12 at 10:54ampost #11055 of 509913/31/12 at 10:55amQuote:Oh man, they'd be killer with the Baby Camel jacket!Quote:If you get the medium, wash it in warm, and dry it, then I'd say you can expect a bit of shrinkage on it. Can't guarantee it, but that will most likely work.Quote:Thank you sir, glad that you're pleased with everything!Quote:Actually we didn't pick up Fall for this year, but I'm digging the spring shirts. That jungle print one is really fresh. Most of our new Fall stuff is private label.Quote:Yes! Thanks so much and let me know what you think when they arrive. I was freaking blown away by those madras shorts. I grabbed a pair for myself too.Quote:Definitely the Walt fit. You're going to love it!Originally Posted by closet metro
Hopefully someone out there who has both J.Crew and Epaulet wool trousers can help me in determining which Epaulet fit I would prefer. I own a couple of pairs of J.Crew Ludlow 33 wool trousers and the fit is just right for me. Which Epaulet fit, Walt or Rudy, is closer to the Ludlow fit. Thanks.Quote:Thanks for posting the pic, it looks great! I'm really loving the French blue's matched to these brown leather jackets.Quote:Seersucker is really shrink-resistant, but washing it once to be safe can't hurt.Quote:Thank you sir! The Mandarins aren't for everyone, but I find them to be a surprisingly wearable color, especially with basics like white & blue shirting, subtle patterns, navy blazers, brown loafers, white trainers. I picked up a pair of last year's orange linens (the color's definitely better this year though), and I wore them a few times a week.Originally Posted by Simplicio
Rudy pre-order has been placed. I passed on the mandarin linen, so now I have to sit and think whether or not that was a mistake. I can't recall if I've seen other reports on these. I'm not quite sure how I would wear them. But I get the sense that we're at a point now where anyone who doesn't have orange pants just sucks.Quote:It says that you're like me too. It's tough doing shirt buys. If I'm not disciplined about ordering solid colors (which are typically our best sellers), then I'll end up making a hundred ginghams, tattersalls, and florals.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 seconds ago
- › Where can I find hangers similar to Thom Browne's ? 5 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 10 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 25 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 28 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 37 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?