Edited by jiomitori - 3/30/12 at 9:42am
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 3/19/17 at 1:16pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) Last post on Today at 7:55 am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 735post #11011 of 598053/30/12 at 7:47ampost #11012 of 598053/30/12 at 8:10amWith the denim talk that was going on a few pages back, I thought I should mention here that I've started doing a "dad jeans" experiment on my pair of Cone EP's I got back when they were on clearance. You know, fourth pair of raw denim, time to try a different approach. I'm washing them every 2 weeks, and I'll get pics up when they look like something in 6 months.
These do shrink obnoxiously in the waist when washed. It stretches back fast, but Jesus.post #11013 of 598053/30/12 at 8:14amQuote:
I'm definitely good with the roll as well. Sorry to say these aren't available in my size, otherwise I'd buy based on your photo. One of these days.post #11014 of 598053/30/12 at 9:47amCan anyone tell me if the measurements on their site are accurate? And what do you guys think of this shirt?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I only recently (today) started looking at floral patterned shirts and stuff like that.post #11015 of 598053/30/12 at 9:50amQuote:Originally Posted by mr.orange
Can anyone tell me if the measurements on their site are accurate? And what do you guys think of this shirt? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #11016 of 598053/30/12 at 10:00amIf any of those lamenting the demise of the EP denim wear a size 30, these are in the B&S forum--I know a lot of folks don't browse there. Not mine, just saw them and am passing along.
- The measurements on their website are accurate.
- That shirt is da bomb. Almost got one myself, but I already own a number of floral shirts.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/289728/epaulet-ep-smith-jeans-30x35-nwtpost #11017 of 598053/30/12 at 10:04ampost #11018 of 598053/30/12 at 10:17amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Dbear
I think the measurements are pretty accurate (as accurate as can be, nothing is perfect).
As for the shirt, it looks great, it's one I have had my eye on, and I just haven't pulled the trigger on floral. There are too many other shirts I want on that site to go floral (as of now).
The floral shirt looks stellar. I need it in my life!
Edit: Wow. There are a plethora of great looking shirts on the site. Daaaaaaaamn. I can see where my money is going to go this summerpost #11019 of 598053/30/12 at 10:25ampost #11020 of 598053/30/12 at 10:26ampost #11021 of 598053/30/12 at 11:12amQuote:
Good for you. I'm planning on not making a purchase until my birthday, in November. I hope I can hold out that long.
Wearing the Bear Bro outfit todaypost #11022 of 598053/30/12 at 11:18amQuote:
Considering those Pine Walts myself. And I keep beating around the bush on a pair of the linen Walts. Just need to make the decision.post #11023 of 598053/30/12 at 11:22ampost #11024 of 598053/30/12 at 11:28ampost #11025 of 598053/30/12 at 11:34am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1183 Active Users (121 Members and 1062 Guests)
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › Lots of Sartoria Partenopea on ebay these days 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 10 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 14 minutes ago
- › Santoni Dark Brown Oxford Cap Toe (FAM) US 9 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 18 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...