Edited by jiomitori - 3/30/12 at 9:42am
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 735post #11011 of 402773/30/12 at 7:47am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11012 of 402773/30/12 at 8:10amWith the denim talk that was going on a few pages back, I thought I should mention here that I've started doing a "dad jeans" experiment on my pair of Cone EP's I got back when they were on clearance. You know, fourth pair of raw denim, time to try a different approach. I'm washing them every 2 weeks, and I'll get pics up when they look like something in 6 months.
These do shrink obnoxiously in the waist when washed. It stretches back fast, but Jesus.post #11013 of 402773/30/12 at 8:14amQuote:
I'm definitely good with the roll as well. Sorry to say these aren't available in my size, otherwise I'd buy based on your photo. One of these days.post #11014 of 402773/30/12 at 9:47amCan anyone tell me if the measurements on their site are accurate? And what do you guys think of this shirt?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I only recently (today) started looking at floral patterned shirts and stuff like that.post #11015 of 402773/30/12 at 9:50amQuote:Originally Posted by mr.orange
Can anyone tell me if the measurements on their site are accurate? And what do you guys think of this shirt? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #11016 of 402773/30/12 at 10:00amIf any of those lamenting the demise of the EP denim wear a size 30, these are in the B&S forum--I know a lot of folks don't browse there. Not mine, just saw them and am passing along.
- The measurements on their website are accurate.
- That shirt is da bomb. Almost got one myself, but I already own a number of floral shirts.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/289728/epaulet-ep-smith-jeans-30x35-nwtpost #11017 of 402773/30/12 at 10:04ampost #11018 of 402773/30/12 at 10:17amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Dbear
I think the measurements are pretty accurate (as accurate as can be, nothing is perfect).
As for the shirt, it looks great, it's one I have had my eye on, and I just haven't pulled the trigger on floral. There are too many other shirts I want on that site to go floral (as of now).
The floral shirt looks stellar. I need it in my life!
Edit: Wow. There are a plethora of great looking shirts on the site. Daaaaaaaamn. I can see where my money is going to go this summerpost #11019 of 402773/30/12 at 10:25ampost #11020 of 402773/30/12 at 10:26ampost #11021 of 402773/30/12 at 11:12amQuote:
Good for you. I'm planning on not making a purchase until my birthday, in November. I hope I can hold out that long.
Wearing the Bear Bro outfit todaypost #11022 of 402773/30/12 at 11:18amQuote:
Considering those Pine Walts myself. And I keep beating around the bush on a pair of the linen Walts. Just need to make the decision.post #11023 of 402773/30/12 at 11:22ampost #11024 of 402773/30/12 at 11:28am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1720 Active Users (455 Members and 1265 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 22 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 30 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 41 seconds ago
- › Brandy Shell Crodovan Rider Dundalk 8.5 New with Box 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 4 minutes ago
- › Acne grey wool chet sweater. Size Medium BNWT 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...