Edited by jiomitori - 3/30/12 at 9:42am
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Yesterday
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 735post #11011 of 508613/30/12 at 7:47am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11012 of 508613/30/12 at 8:10amWith the denim talk that was going on a few pages back, I thought I should mention here that I've started doing a "dad jeans" experiment on my pair of Cone EP's I got back when they were on clearance. You know, fourth pair of raw denim, time to try a different approach. I'm washing them every 2 weeks, and I'll get pics up when they look like something in 6 months.
These do shrink obnoxiously in the waist when washed. It stretches back fast, but Jesus.post #11013 of 508613/30/12 at 8:14amQuote:
I'm definitely good with the roll as well. Sorry to say these aren't available in my size, otherwise I'd buy based on your photo. One of these days.post #11014 of 508613/30/12 at 9:47amCan anyone tell me if the measurements on their site are accurate? And what do you guys think of this shirt?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I only recently (today) started looking at floral patterned shirts and stuff like that.post #11015 of 508613/30/12 at 9:50amQuote:Originally Posted by mr.orange
Can anyone tell me if the measurements on their site are accurate? And what do you guys think of this shirt? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #11016 of 508613/30/12 at 10:00amIf any of those lamenting the demise of the EP denim wear a size 30, these are in the B&S forum--I know a lot of folks don't browse there. Not mine, just saw them and am passing along.
- The measurements on their website are accurate.
- That shirt is da bomb. Almost got one myself, but I already own a number of floral shirts.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/289728/epaulet-ep-smith-jeans-30x35-nwtpost #11017 of 508613/30/12 at 10:04ampost #11018 of 508613/30/12 at 10:17amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Dbear
I think the measurements are pretty accurate (as accurate as can be, nothing is perfect).
As for the shirt, it looks great, it's one I have had my eye on, and I just haven't pulled the trigger on floral. There are too many other shirts I want on that site to go floral (as of now).
The floral shirt looks stellar. I need it in my life!
Edit: Wow. There are a plethora of great looking shirts on the site. Daaaaaaaamn. I can see where my money is going to go this summerpost #11019 of 508613/30/12 at 10:25ampost #11020 of 508613/30/12 at 10:26ampost #11021 of 508613/30/12 at 11:12amQuote:
Good for you. I'm planning on not making a purchase until my birthday, in November. I hope I can hold out that long.
Wearing the Bear Bro outfit todaypost #11022 of 508613/30/12 at 11:18amQuote:
Considering those Pine Walts myself. And I keep beating around the bush on a pair of the linen Walts. Just need to make the decision.post #11023 of 508613/30/12 at 11:22ampost #11024 of 508613/30/12 at 11:28am
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1383 Active Users (326 Members and 1057 Guests)
- › Los Angeles - Tuxedo Shopping 10 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 25 seconds ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 7 minutes ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...