Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:14 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 718
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10757 of 508853/22/12 at 12:03pmthere was one more question I forgot to ask....someone a few days ago in the Alden thread posted a pic of some navy suede Alden chukkas, and I think he said he got them from Epaulet in spring 2010. Any chance you would ever offer these again? If so, I'd love to get in on a pre-order, because the other stores that offer something similar usually only have D or maybe E widths, and I would need something narrow for my skinny foot.post #10758 of 508853/22/12 at 12:03pmpost #10759 of 508853/22/12 at 12:18pmpost #10760 of 508853/22/12 at 12:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epaulet
Thank you! Got some more Rome photos coming in the next few days. I used to do a lot more photography than I do now, but I mostly get into it on vacations these days. Feels good to shoot!
They're coming, and man, this new stuff looks great. There's so freaking much of it. Here's a little sample - the new "Blaze" cotton walts. My favorites of the delivery. This color is freaking striking:
If I had the other colors of pants I needed, I would instakop these...post #10761 of 508853/22/12 at 12:37pmpost #10762 of 508853/22/12 at 12:45pmpost #10763 of 508853/22/12 at 12:46pmpost #10764 of 508853/22/12 at 2:04pmpost #10765 of 508853/22/12 at 2:26pmpost #10766 of 508853/22/12 at 2:57pmpost #10767 of 508853/22/12 at 3:49pmJust came back from Rome an hour ago. finished the job i went downtown and while wandering with an ice cream from Fontana di Trevi to Campo dei Fiori to Piazza Navona, all crowded of tourists, had a thought about you, Mike and Adele, who were here few days ago. Happy you enjoyed my hometown and my country!!post #10768 of 508853/22/12 at 3:55pmNice shot of the Koi. And the Blaze is blazin'. I'll be ordering a pair of those. When I just saw the swatch it looked a lot like my mandarin Mabitex, but now I see its different I'm stoked.
Japanese Paisley and newly hemmed Khaki Canvas Rivets today awaiting the 80 degrees we've been promised. The shirts a Medium, I'll be dry cleaning this to prevent any shrinkage, but maybe those with more Epaulet shirting experience can comment on whether a large would shrink to fit as well in a wash and dry?post #10769 of 508853/22/12 at 4:05pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Currently, there are 1574 Active Users (387 Members and 1187 Guests)
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 6 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 28 seconds ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 30 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...