Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 686
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #10277 of 326203/4/12 at 7:25pmMike,
Did you receive my PM about trading in for the size 32? Will it ship tomorrow? I'm leaving town mid next week and would like to have them in and the old ones out before I go. I'm posting this here because I seem to have better luck reaching you here.
edit- now answered. Thanks.
Edited by Superfluous - 3/4/12 at 7:56pmpost #10278 of 326203/4/12 at 7:52pmQuote:
They are closed Mondayspost #10279 of 326203/4/12 at 8:37pmQuote:
I just altered my duck cloths, and there is a VERY small line of pinmarks.
I gave them a wash and that helped.
You wouldn't notice it unless you were really staring, and like, looking at my ass under a halogen light or something.post #10280 of 326203/4/12 at 9:16pmQuote:
What sort of alternation did you do? Let out the waist?post #10281 of 326203/4/12 at 9:28pmQuote:
You got pictures? How much did you let out?post #10282 of 326203/4/12 at 10:10pmI let the waist out 1" on my 34s and I'm happy to say I'm no longer muffin toppin'! They now feel about the same as the "EP" Rivet double-faced camo chinos I have (that have actual rivets) in size 34. They measure about the same, too, a shade over 35.5".
IMHO the main difference between the new and old Rivets is stretch. The duck fabric hardly stretches at all. With thinner fabric I could count on a 34.5" waist stretching to about 35.5" or so just by walking around, which is perfect. If I get a 36 typically it stretches to 37-38 and it's too baggy.
I won't post pics close-up pics because the duck cloth was relatively difficult to work with... the alteration will hold but it's not exactly show-off worthy. I'll post a fit pic tomorrow.post #10283 of 326203/4/12 at 10:14pmpost #10284 of 326203/4/12 at 10:20pmpost #10285 of 326203/4/12 at 10:56pmpost #10286 of 326203/4/12 at 11:10pmQuote:
They will you can pm leftofthedial to reserve one.post #10287 of 326203/5/12 at 2:14ampost #10288 of 326203/5/12 at 4:16ampost #10289 of 326203/5/12 at 6:30am
Does anyone have experience with the Cramerton cloth Rudys? I received mine this weekend, and they fit a lot baggier in the waist/seat/thigh than my wool Rudys do. Has anyone else had this problem? I saw someone who said they hot washed/dried theirs and that did the trick, but I don't know if I want to resort to that.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 15 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 6 minutes ago
- › I Would Love To Have 50 Of... 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 12 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 16 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)