Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 686
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10277 of 444443/4/12 at 7:25pmMike,
Did you receive my PM about trading in for the size 32? Will it ship tomorrow? I'm leaving town mid next week and would like to have them in and the old ones out before I go. I'm posting this here because I seem to have better luck reaching you here.
edit- now answered. Thanks.
Edited by Superfluous - 3/4/12 at 7:56pmpost #10278 of 444443/4/12 at 7:52pmQuote:
They are closed Mondayspost #10279 of 444443/4/12 at 8:37pmQuote:
I just altered my duck cloths, and there is a VERY small line of pinmarks.
I gave them a wash and that helped.
You wouldn't notice it unless you were really staring, and like, looking at my ass under a halogen light or something.post #10280 of 444443/4/12 at 9:16pmQuote:
What sort of alternation did you do? Let out the waist?post #10281 of 444443/4/12 at 9:28pmQuote:
You got pictures? How much did you let out?post #10282 of 444443/4/12 at 10:10pmI let the waist out 1" on my 34s and I'm happy to say I'm no longer muffin toppin'! They now feel about the same as the "EP" Rivet double-faced camo chinos I have (that have actual rivets) in size 34. They measure about the same, too, a shade over 35.5".
IMHO the main difference between the new and old Rivets is stretch. The duck fabric hardly stretches at all. With thinner fabric I could count on a 34.5" waist stretching to about 35.5" or so just by walking around, which is perfect. If I get a 36 typically it stretches to 37-38 and it's too baggy.
I won't post pics close-up pics because the duck cloth was relatively difficult to work with... the alteration will hold but it's not exactly show-off worthy. I'll post a fit pic tomorrow.post #10283 of 444443/4/12 at 10:14pmpost #10284 of 444443/4/12 at 10:20pmpost #10285 of 444443/4/12 at 10:56pmpost #10286 of 444443/4/12 at 11:10pmQuote:
They will you can pm leftofthedial to reserve one.post #10287 of 444443/5/12 at 2:14ampost #10288 of 444443/5/12 at 4:16ampost #10289 of 444443/5/12 at 6:30am
Does anyone have experience with the Cramerton cloth Rudys? I received mine this weekend, and they fit a lot baggier in the waist/seat/thigh than my wool Rudys do. Has anyone else had this problem? I saw someone who said they hot washed/dried theirs and that did the trick, but I don't know if I want to resort to that.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 11 minutes ago
- › APC New Cures 29x28 14 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 14 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 15 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 23 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...