Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on Yesterday at 11:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 686
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10277 of 349773/4/12 at 7:25pmMike,
Did you receive my PM about trading in for the size 32? Will it ship tomorrow? I'm leaving town mid next week and would like to have them in and the old ones out before I go. I'm posting this here because I seem to have better luck reaching you here.
edit- now answered. Thanks.
Edited by Superfluous - 3/4/12 at 7:56pmpost #10278 of 349773/4/12 at 7:52pmQuote:
They are closed Mondayspost #10279 of 349773/4/12 at 8:37pmQuote:
I just altered my duck cloths, and there is a VERY small line of pinmarks.
I gave them a wash and that helped.
You wouldn't notice it unless you were really staring, and like, looking at my ass under a halogen light or something.post #10280 of 349773/4/12 at 9:16pmQuote:
What sort of alternation did you do? Let out the waist?post #10281 of 349773/4/12 at 9:28pmQuote:
You got pictures? How much did you let out?post #10282 of 349773/4/12 at 10:10pmI let the waist out 1" on my 34s and I'm happy to say I'm no longer muffin toppin'! They now feel about the same as the "EP" Rivet double-faced camo chinos I have (that have actual rivets) in size 34. They measure about the same, too, a shade over 35.5".
IMHO the main difference between the new and old Rivets is stretch. The duck fabric hardly stretches at all. With thinner fabric I could count on a 34.5" waist stretching to about 35.5" or so just by walking around, which is perfect. If I get a 36 typically it stretches to 37-38 and it's too baggy.
I won't post pics close-up pics because the duck cloth was relatively difficult to work with... the alteration will hold but it's not exactly show-off worthy. I'll post a fit pic tomorrow.post #10283 of 349773/4/12 at 10:14pmpost #10284 of 349773/4/12 at 10:20pmpost #10285 of 349773/4/12 at 10:56pmpost #10286 of 349773/4/12 at 11:10pmQuote:
They will you can pm leftofthedial to reserve one.post #10287 of 349773/5/12 at 2:14ampost #10288 of 349773/5/12 at 4:16ampost #10289 of 349773/5/12 at 6:30am
Does anyone have experience with the Cramerton cloth Rudys? I received mine this weekend, and they fit a lot baggier in the waist/seat/thigh than my wool Rudys do. Has anyone else had this problem? I saw someone who said they hot washed/dried theirs and that did the trick, but I don't know if I want to resort to that.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 20 seconds ago
- › DLester's "Official Repository of Things That Are Awful Yet I Like... 38 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...