Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:55 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:53 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: Today
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 686
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10277 of 412873/4/12 at 7:25pmMike,
Did you receive my PM about trading in for the size 32? Will it ship tomorrow? I'm leaving town mid next week and would like to have them in and the old ones out before I go. I'm posting this here because I seem to have better luck reaching you here.
edit- now answered. Thanks.
Edited by Superfluous - 3/4/12 at 7:56pmpost #10278 of 412873/4/12 at 7:52pmQuote:
They are closed Mondayspost #10279 of 412873/4/12 at 8:37pmQuote:
I just altered my duck cloths, and there is a VERY small line of pinmarks.
I gave them a wash and that helped.
You wouldn't notice it unless you were really staring, and like, looking at my ass under a halogen light or something.post #10280 of 412873/4/12 at 9:16pmQuote:
What sort of alternation did you do? Let out the waist?post #10281 of 412873/4/12 at 9:28pmQuote:
You got pictures? How much did you let out?post #10282 of 412873/4/12 at 10:10pmI let the waist out 1" on my 34s and I'm happy to say I'm no longer muffin toppin'! They now feel about the same as the "EP" Rivet double-faced camo chinos I have (that have actual rivets) in size 34. They measure about the same, too, a shade over 35.5".
IMHO the main difference between the new and old Rivets is stretch. The duck fabric hardly stretches at all. With thinner fabric I could count on a 34.5" waist stretching to about 35.5" or so just by walking around, which is perfect. If I get a 36 typically it stretches to 37-38 and it's too baggy.
I won't post pics close-up pics because the duck cloth was relatively difficult to work with... the alteration will hold but it's not exactly show-off worthy. I'll post a fit pic tomorrow.post #10283 of 412873/4/12 at 10:14pmpost #10284 of 412873/4/12 at 10:20pmpost #10285 of 412873/4/12 at 10:56pmpost #10286 of 412873/4/12 at 11:10pmQuote:
They will you can pm leftofthedial to reserve one.post #10287 of 412873/5/12 at 2:14ampost #10288 of 412873/5/12 at 4:16ampost #10289 of 412873/5/12 at 6:30am
Does anyone have experience with the Cramerton cloth Rudys? I received mine this weekend, and they fit a lot baggier in the waist/seat/thigh than my wool Rudys do. Has anyone else had this problem? I saw someone who said they hot washed/dried theirs and that did the trick, but I don't know if I want to resort to that.
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Mod to Suedehead just now
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 20 seconds ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 35 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 38 seconds ago
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › My wedding... 2 minutes ago
- › TOJ Moto 2011 Dark Brown Goat 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Kawatako short leather wallet made in Japan raw natural 3 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...