wow, stunning double monks. thanks for the pics. fortunately for my wallet, my size is sold out.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 8/25/15 at 1:51pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Yesterday
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 673post #10081 of 508642/29/12 at 10:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10082 of 508642/29/12 at 10:45ampost #10083 of 508642/29/12 at 11:18am
Epaulet is amazing...I visited the store the other day with intentions of purchasing one of the Rivet chinos in CLAY but alas they were out of my size. Adele was there and was an incredibly gracious hostess. She had me try on some chinos in different fabrics, sizes and styles to get a sense of the Epaulet experience and wouldn't you know it....I walked out with a pair of the 'Rivet Chino Navy Canvas....I had no intention of buying Navy pants but they looked so damn good I was compelled...now I understand the addictive properties of Epaulet.post #10084 of 508642/29/12 at 11:45ami'm after a similar slim fit to wings + horns west point chinos in Navy but longer inseam maybe 32 ?
The westpoints i wear are tagged 30 but measures 16" laid flat across
What are my options ?
Was thinking the below in size 31 ..?
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1059/%27Rivet-Chino-Navy-Canvas/Detailpost #10085 of 508642/29/12 at 11:51ampost #10086 of 508642/29/12 at 1:38pmJust to add to the chorus: I haven't been a rivet chino guy before, but the duck canvas is forcing me to convert. I do well with the Rudy fit, so I wasn't sure I could wear the lower rise chinos. But it looks as if the construction makes alterations a little easier, so I may see if I can't find a tailor to change the rise. If I succeed with the desert ducks I will certainly be back for the plum.post #10087 of 508642/29/12 at 2:14pmpost #10088 of 508642/29/12 at 2:16pmpost #10089 of 508642/29/12 at 4:08pm
Thanks for all the interest in the Rivet Chino's in duck canvas! I'm completely swamped with PM's, so it may take a minute to get back to you, but I definitely will!
In the continuing saga of S/S '12 product, we just got in some dope ties from Ashland.
And some of the best critter ties we've ever seen...post #10090 of 508642/29/12 at 4:17pmpost #10091 of 508642/29/12 at 4:25pmpost #10092 of 508642/29/12 at 4:37pmpost #10093 of 508642/29/12 at 4:46pmpost #10094 of 508642/29/12 at 5:04pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › White windowpane sport coat - Linen-cotton opinion 3 minutes ago
- › NEED NY NY proxy!!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...