wow, stunning double monks. thanks for the pics. fortunately for my wallet, my size is sold out.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- categoryDenimtagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- brandEpaulettagged by LA Guy, 5/1/13
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 5/25/12
- itemL.b.m. 1911 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryPants Shortstagged by LA Guy, 5/2/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:54 am in Classic Menswear
- What SF approved item is your vote for the biggest waste of money ? Last post on 10/13/11 at 1:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- The Trend Back to Wide Legs and Flares? Last post on 3/28/11 at 12:34pm in Streetwear and Denim
- sz 30 denims + ToJ varsity & moto Last post on 4/17/11 at 12:42pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear)Last edited: 1/9/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread - Page 673post #10081 of 335582/29/12 at 10:43am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #10082 of 335582/29/12 at 10:45ampost #10083 of 335582/29/12 at 11:18am
Epaulet is amazing...I visited the store the other day with intentions of purchasing one of the Rivet chinos in CLAY but alas they were out of my size. Adele was there and was an incredibly gracious hostess. She had me try on some chinos in different fabrics, sizes and styles to get a sense of the Epaulet experience and wouldn't you know it....I walked out with a pair of the 'Rivet Chino Navy Canvas....I had no intention of buying Navy pants but they looked so damn good I was compelled...now I understand the addictive properties of Epaulet.post #10084 of 335582/29/12 at 11:45ami'm after a similar slim fit to wings + horns west point chinos in Navy but longer inseam maybe 32 ?
The westpoints i wear are tagged 30 but measures 16" laid flat across
What are my options ?
Was thinking the below in size 31 ..?
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1059/%27Rivet-Chino-Navy-Canvas/Detailpost #10085 of 335582/29/12 at 11:51ampost #10086 of 335582/29/12 at 1:38pmJust to add to the chorus: I haven't been a rivet chino guy before, but the duck canvas is forcing me to convert. I do well with the Rudy fit, so I wasn't sure I could wear the lower rise chinos. But it looks as if the construction makes alterations a little easier, so I may see if I can't find a tailor to change the rise. If I succeed with the desert ducks I will certainly be back for the plum.post #10087 of 335582/29/12 at 2:14pmpost #10088 of 335582/29/12 at 2:16pmpost #10089 of 335582/29/12 at 4:08pm
Thanks for all the interest in the Rivet Chino's in duck canvas! I'm completely swamped with PM's, so it may take a minute to get back to you, but I definitely will!
In the continuing saga of S/S '12 product, we just got in some dope ties from Ashland.
And some of the best critter ties we've ever seen...post #10090 of 335582/29/12 at 4:17pmpost #10091 of 335582/29/12 at 4:25pmpost #10092 of 335582/29/12 at 4:37pmpost #10093 of 335582/29/12 at 4:46pmpost #10094 of 335582/29/12 at 5:04pm
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans & Trousers)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 seconds ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 56 seconds ago
- › Singapore Vass shoes/Styleforum meetup Saturday, October 18 1 minute ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - TEXTURES - 9/9/14 - 9/30/14 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › FS Red Wing Beckman 4568 Boots x J crew 8.5 6 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 6 minutes ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)