or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › looking 4 a hair straightener
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

looking 4 a hair straightener

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Im looking for a hair straightener, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 50-150 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching hairdryer. OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or have plates made of metal. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever.

post #2 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by klade View Post
Im looking for a hair straightener, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 50-150 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching hairdryer. OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or have plates made of metal. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever.
wtf. are u on drugs? get a straightener that won't burn your hair. worry about cuteness in your wardrobe. solia makes great flatirons: http://www.folica.com/Solia_Flat_359_1.html better than chi imo
post #3 of 12
what's the point of using all those gay japanese terms if you're gonna take the extra time to write the english equivalent anyways?
post #4 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmonaut View Post
what's the point of using all those gay japanese terms if you're gonna take the extra time to write the english equivalent anyways?

Because using nihongo (Japanese) is sugoi kakko-ii (really cool)!

post #5 of 12
suck my dick.
post #6 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade View Post
suck my dick.

I second
post #7 of 12
Unsuccessful troll is Unsuccessful. gb24chan. seriously go lurk moar. Your not remotely funny, if you want to get better at trolling you need to be more targetted and your wapanese shit wont fly here. you give trolls like manouche (got rest his soul) a bad name. SAGE.
post #8 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpierce View Post
Unsuccessful troll is Unsuccessful. gb24chan.
seriously go lurk moar.
Your not remotely funny, if you want to get better at trolling you need to be more targetted and your wapanese shit wont fly here.

you give trolls like manouche (got rest his soul) a bad name.
SAGE.

who is 4-chan? is she kawaii (cute)?
post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by klade View Post
who is 4-chan? is she kawaii (cute)?

No but you are a douchebag (douchebag).
post #10 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade View Post
suck my dick.

i heard that its dangerous to put small things in my mouth
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by klade View Post
i heard that its dangerous to put small things in my mouth

LOL. Owned.
post #12 of 12

i think this one is suitable for you, i got it 6 months ago, and now it is doing well and i love to use it whenever i have to go out :)

hope this suggestion is useful.

http://www.hotstylingtoolguide.com/brazilian-heat-after-dark-titanium-keratin-straightening-flat-iron-review/

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › looking 4 a hair straightener