or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › StevenAver.com NOW LIVE
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

StevenAver.com NOW LIVE - Page 3

post #31 of 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWraith View Post
Sounds like a great service, Steven. May I wish you all the best with this exciting venture. I shall be keeping an interested eye on how this progresses with a view to becoming a customer of yours if I like what I see (and I like what I hear so far). A question first, if I may? Where will the tailoring be done for this? Asia I presume?

You need a new headshot on your site, my friend.


- B
post #32 of 199
I have signed up on the newsletter and is so eagerly awaiting launch!!! Best wishes for this new adventure, Steven.
post #33 of 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
You need a new headshot on your site, my friend.


- B

I suspect it is fine for fans of "The Wraith". Not so good as a crossover to SF.
post #34 of 199
Steven -

I wish you much luck.

Also, you have left size 12 off as a shoe size option.
post #35 of 199
Cograts on your new venture.
post #36 of 199
Wish you good luck!
post #37 of 199
Congrats Steven! Hope your business prospers!
A little tip though, you should center the "New York" text on your webpage. As a graphic designer, it just looks a little "off" to me when it's not centered. Nice looking suit.
post #38 of 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
You need a new headshot on your site, my friend.


- B

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJL
I suspect it is fine for fans of "The Wraith". Not so good as a crossover to SF.

My headshot on my author website is fine, thank you, and has nothing to do with the SF forum nor with the subject of this thread. I'm quite content with it. Thanks for visiting my site, though, much appreciated.
post #39 of 199
Best, of luck. Catchy name, how did you come up with it?
post #40 of 199
Good luck with this. It sounds like a good deal. (Shameless plug) letting customers provide their own cloth is a very good idea.
post #41 of 199
Steven, will you be supplying coat hangers and canvas suit covers as well?
post #42 of 199
Thread Starter 
I am currently in Europe returning next week and will be able to answer emails then. I thank everyone for the great interest and support. Also to clarify I will offer sportcoats seperately its just more cost effective to order both. i am also looking into storefront as requested:
I listen to your feedback!

PS: While here in Paris I have been able to secure many suppliers. The first to note will be a unique button supplier including very nice MOP BUTTONS and more!

I am looking to include canvas bags with each purchase as well. I am on a french keypboard so excuse the typos!
post #43 of 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Aver View Post
I am currently in Europe returning next week and will be able to answer emails then. I thank everyone for the great interest and support. Also to clarify I will offer sportcoats seperately its just more cost effective to order both. i am also looking into storefront as requested:
I listen to your feedback!

PS: While here in Paris I have been able to secure many suppliers. The first to note will be a unique button supplier including very nice MOP BUTTONS and more!

I am looking to include canvas bags with each purchase as well. I am on a french keypboard so excuse the typos!

you rock.
post #44 of 199
Good luck Steven

Waiting to see what you cook up.
post #45 of 199
OMG... this looks to be a phenomenal deal.

3 things that come to mind.

1: Please please pelase offer an option for sloped and straight shoulders. Sloped shouldered people (me) are really hard to fit IMO, because there is always extra fabric under the armpits where most tailors are afraid to touch. It's also nigh impossible to find a good fit with ticket pocketed jacket because the seam (side dart) that you alter hits the pocket. Since this is MTM, you don't have to worry about over stocking. If you offer sloped shoulder fits, I'm sold... several times.

2: Your 3/2 looks like a 2 button lapel with an extra button hole. Nothing wrong with that, just one of the ways of doing it... BUT can you please make available a 3 button lapel shape which rolls to 2 or 2.5?

3: Your lapel button hole looks like a keyhole button hole, again, nothing wrong with that, just another way of gettin' it done, but can you please offer a straight lapel buttonhole, possibly with a buttonaire loop?

4: Can I model for you?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › StevenAver.com NOW LIVE