or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › FINAL PRICE CUTS - NWT RL Purple Label, Black Label & Polo jackets
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FINAL PRICE CUTS - NWT RL Purple Label, Black Label & Polo jackets

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
SEE NEW THREAD FOR LATEST STOCK!!!

(UNSOLD STOCK FROM THIS THREAD NOW TRANSFERRED TO THAT NEW THREAD)
post #2 of 24
No 36R

Do you ever get this size?
post #3 of 24
wow nice haul
post #4 of 24
wow!!
good jackets!!
post #5 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgo View Post
No 36R

Do you ever get this size?

looks like we're stuck paying retail
post #6 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgo View Post
No 36R

Do you ever get this size?

I had 2 or 3 36R Aquascutum or Zegna jackets a few months ago IIRC. It's a rarer size, but I get them occasionally. I certainly keep an active look out for them!
post #7 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
I had 2 or 3 36R Aquascutum or Zegna jackets a few months ago IIRC. It's a rarer size, but I get them occasionally. I certainly keep an active look out for them!

1 and 2 are stunning. Unfortunately, I am more of a 36-37 chest... :
post #8 of 24
HF, I sent a PM on #2. All jackets are stunning.
post #9 of 24
PM on #1
post #10 of 24
Thread Starter 
Thanks guys!

1 & 2 both now sold (pending payment) and 3 was sold earlier today. The RLPL and the two Russian Twill Polos are still available at time of typing.
post #11 of 24
Wow, all 38 are sold, that's quick, good, otherwise I won't be able to resist myself.
P.S. Will you be getting RLBL suits as well?
post #12 of 24
What's your problem? you seriously have issues for people who are a 42R. You get great stuff for everyone else!
post #13 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post
Wow, all 38 are sold, that's quick, good, otherwise I won't be able to resist myself.
P.S. Will you be getting RLBL suits as well?

I'm hoping to get some suits within a month or so. Fingers crossed, anyway, it's a bit unpredictable what I can get my hands on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerm View Post
What's your problem? you seriously have issues for people who are a 42R. You get great stuff for everyone else!

Hey, there's a pretty cool grey russian twill Polo jacket up there in a 42R! Grey is this season's colour!
post #14 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
I'm hoping to get some suits within a month or so. Fingers crossed, anyway, it's a bit unpredictable what I can get my hands on.



Hey, there's a pretty cool grey russian twill Polo jacket up there in a 42R! Grey is this season's colour!

Let there be 36R RLBL suit.....let there be 36R RLBL suit
post #15 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgo View Post
Let there be 36R RLBL suit.....let there be 36R RLBL suit

Let there be 2 36R RLBL suits.....let there be 2 36R RLBL suits
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › FINAL PRICE CUTS - NWT RL Purple Label, Black Label & Polo jackets