How do you get honeycombs on jeans that are not skinny/slim? I have the same pair unwashed with 7 months of wear (3-4 wear per week), but mine don't have any creasing or honeycombs.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Post pics of your denim - Page 423
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6332 of 64944/1/13 at 6:17pmpost #6333 of 64944/2/13 at 3:34ampost #6334 of 64944/3/13 at 5:53pmpost #6335 of 64944/4/13 at 7:15pmpost #6336 of 64944/7/13 at 3:13pmpost #6337 of 64944/9/13 at 9:01pmpost #6338 of 64944/15/13 at 3:20ampost #6339 of 64944/15/13 at 3:43pmpost #6340 of 64944/16/13 at 12:44ampost #6341 of 64944/16/13 at 6:43ampost #6342 of 64944/18/13 at 10:09pmi'll be more legit this time around.
Anyways i recently quit my job in investment banking and on a sabbatical trying to figure what i want to do. So, in the meantime i got a job with my dad as a labourer doing mainly brickwork etc. Packed away my suits and busted out my denims for work.
Evisu No. 2 2000. made in Japan.
Wolverine 1000 miles (i'm technically supposed to wear boots with metal caps but whatever)post #6343 of 64944/19/13 at 8:35ampost #6344 of 64944/21/13 at 9:55ampost #6345 of 64945/13/13 at 2:50pm
Been lurking a while. First post. Heres what I did to some cheep jeans. They are Levis 511 rigid dragon, paid $45, worn for a year and a half with no washes. Just tumbled em with dryer sheets and aired them outside. first wash by hand with Bronners in cold water. Thighs and waist shrank a bit but they will stretch out with wear.
- Post pics of your denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 1 minute ago
- › THOM BROWNE ties 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › 7/3 MORE ADDED! - Over 50 Pair NWT Pants from Brioni, Incotex,... 15 minutes ago
- › Snowman x SnowSmock Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 18 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 19 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...