How do you get honeycombs on jeans that are not skinny/slim? I have the same pair unwashed with 7 months of wear (3-4 wear per week), but mine don't have any creasing or honeycombs.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:44 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Post pics of your denim - Page 423post #6332 of 65084/1/13 at 6:17pmpost #6333 of 65084/2/13 at 3:34ampost #6334 of 65084/3/13 at 5:53pmpost #6335 of 65084/4/13 at 7:15pmpost #6336 of 65084/7/13 at 3:13pmpost #6337 of 65084/9/13 at 9:01pmpost #6338 of 65084/15/13 at 3:20ampost #6339 of 65084/15/13 at 3:43pmpost #6340 of 65084/16/13 at 12:44ampost #6341 of 65084/16/13 at 6:43ampost #6342 of 65084/18/13 at 10:09pmi'll be more legit this time around.
Anyways i recently quit my job in investment banking and on a sabbatical trying to figure what i want to do. So, in the meantime i got a job with my dad as a labourer doing mainly brickwork etc. Packed away my suits and busted out my denims for work.
Evisu No. 2 2000. made in Japan.
Wolverine 1000 miles (i'm technically supposed to wear boots with metal caps but whatever)post #6343 of 65084/19/13 at 8:35ampost #6344 of 65084/21/13 at 9:55ampost #6345 of 65085/13/13 at 2:50pm
Been lurking a while. First post. Heres what I did to some cheep jeans. They are Levis 511 rigid dragon, paid $45, worn for a year and a half with no washes. Just tumbled em with dryer sheets and aired them outside. first wash by hand with Bronners in cold water. Thighs and waist shrank a bit but they will stretch out with wear.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Double Breasted Style. 3 minutes ago
- › The Proper Kit Trunk Show, Saturday, Nov 5, New York, by Styleforum... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › Meermin Chelseas UK 9.5 & Alden Plain Toe Balmoral 10.5D 17 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 18 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 21 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 23 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...