Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:47 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Post pics of your denim - Page 422post #6316 of 64991/31/13 at 4:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6317 of 64991/31/13 at 11:16pmpost #6318 of 64992/1/13 at 3:44ampost #6319 of 64992/1/13 at 6:08pmpost #6320 of 64992/2/13 at 5:05ampost #6321 of 64992/15/13 at 3:31ampost #6322 of 64992/28/13 at 7:13pmLVC 1947 501XX
Front and back of the same pair
About 3 years old. Can't remember exactly; several washes, one crotch repair and pocket rips repair. Didn't realize I put my iphone in the back right pocket enough to make a fade. Wallet in left pocket.
Edited by borderline - 2/28/13 at 7:25pmpost #6323 of 64992/28/13 at 7:28pmpost #6324 of 64993/1/13 at 10:46pmpost #6325 of 64993/2/13 at 12:39am
Picked these up at the thrift shop for $5 yesterday, they were in the mens section but I have doubts. Levi 901, W28 L32, no other tags except "Made in China", and some really curious double-coloring on the V stitches, I've never seen that before. Can't find a single reference to them online.
...are these actually womens?
post #6326 of 64993/2/13 at 6:21pmLast one. This is the regular 501XX STF jean. Purchased in April 2008 so nearly 5 years old. I think I paid $20. Have to say these have been great, and they have held up better than my LVC 501's posted above, needing no repairs despite harder wear. These have a 32 waist, the LVC were 33 (but probably could have gone down to 32).post #6327 of 64993/2/13 at 7:15pmDamn, I love that last pair of 501's. I can't tell you guys how nice it is to see that this thread just keeps on going; it's like the dynamo of the whole forum or something. There's still some awesome stuff in here - I like the look of those Japan Blues and the destroyed black whatevertheyares in particular.post #6328 of 64993/5/13 at 9:30ampost #6329 of 64993/24/13 at 9:09pmpost #6330 of 64993/31/13 at 6:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by borderline
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Last one. This is the regular 501XX STF jean. Purchased in April 2008 so nearly 5 years old. I think I paid $20. Have to say these have been great, and they have held up better than my LVC 501's posted above, needing no repairs despite harder wear. These have a 32 waist, the LVC were 33 (but probably could have gone down to 32).
These are really nice.
- Post pics of your denim
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 20 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Rudy pants size 32 navy and charcoal gray (unworn) 26 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 28 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.