Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Post pics of your denim - Page 422post #6316 of 64951/31/13 at 4:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6317 of 64951/31/13 at 11:16pmpost #6318 of 64952/1/13 at 3:44ampost #6319 of 64952/1/13 at 6:08pmpost #6320 of 64952/2/13 at 5:05ampost #6321 of 64952/15/13 at 3:31ampost #6322 of 64952/28/13 at 7:13pmLVC 1947 501XX
Front and back of the same pair
About 3 years old. Can't remember exactly; several washes, one crotch repair and pocket rips repair. Didn't realize I put my iphone in the back right pocket enough to make a fade. Wallet in left pocket.
Edited by borderline - 2/28/13 at 7:25pmpost #6323 of 64952/28/13 at 7:28pmpost #6324 of 64953/1/13 at 10:46pmpost #6325 of 64953/2/13 at 12:39am
Picked these up at the thrift shop for $5 yesterday, they were in the mens section but I have doubts. Levi 901, W28 L32, no other tags except "Made in China", and some really curious double-coloring on the V stitches, I've never seen that before. Can't find a single reference to them online.
...are these actually womens?
post #6326 of 64953/2/13 at 6:21pmLast one. This is the regular 501XX STF jean. Purchased in April 2008 so nearly 5 years old. I think I paid $20. Have to say these have been great, and they have held up better than my LVC 501's posted above, needing no repairs despite harder wear. These have a 32 waist, the LVC were 33 (but probably could have gone down to 32).post #6327 of 64953/2/13 at 7:15pmDamn, I love that last pair of 501's. I can't tell you guys how nice it is to see that this thread just keeps on going; it's like the dynamo of the whole forum or something. There's still some awesome stuff in here - I like the look of those Japan Blues and the destroyed black whatevertheyares in particular.post #6328 of 64953/5/13 at 9:30ampost #6329 of 64953/24/13 at 9:09pmpost #6330 of 64953/31/13 at 6:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by borderline
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Last one. This is the regular 501XX STF jean. Purchased in April 2008 so nearly 5 years old. I think I paid $20. Have to say these have been great, and they have held up better than my LVC 501's posted above, needing no repairs despite harder wear. These have a 32 waist, the LVC were 33 (but probably could have gone down to 32).
These are really nice.
- Post pics of your denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Australian Members 25 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 37 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Phillip II 10.5UK BNIB Paris Brown 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 12 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...