Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:13 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Post pics of your denim - Page 422post #6316 of 65081/31/13 at 4:26pmpost #6317 of 65081/31/13 at 11:16pmpost #6318 of 65082/1/13 at 3:44ampost #6319 of 65082/1/13 at 6:08pmpost #6320 of 65082/2/13 at 5:05ampost #6321 of 65082/15/13 at 3:31ampost #6322 of 65082/28/13 at 7:13pmLVC 1947 501XX
Front and back of the same pair
About 3 years old. Can't remember exactly; several washes, one crotch repair and pocket rips repair. Didn't realize I put my iphone in the back right pocket enough to make a fade. Wallet in left pocket.
Edited by borderline - 2/28/13 at 7:25pmpost #6323 of 65082/28/13 at 7:28pmpost #6324 of 65083/1/13 at 10:46pmpost #6325 of 65083/2/13 at 12:39am
Picked these up at the thrift shop for $5 yesterday, they were in the mens section but I have doubts. Levi 901, W28 L32, no other tags except "Made in China", and some really curious double-coloring on the V stitches, I've never seen that before. Can't find a single reference to them online.
...are these actually womens?
post #6326 of 65083/2/13 at 6:21pmLast one. This is the regular 501XX STF jean. Purchased in April 2008 so nearly 5 years old. I think I paid $20. Have to say these have been great, and they have held up better than my LVC 501's posted above, needing no repairs despite harder wear. These have a 32 waist, the LVC were 33 (but probably could have gone down to 32).post #6327 of 65083/2/13 at 7:15pmDamn, I love that last pair of 501's. I can't tell you guys how nice it is to see that this thread just keeps on going; it's like the dynamo of the whole forum or something. There's still some awesome stuff in here - I like the look of those Japan Blues and the destroyed black whatevertheyares in particular.post #6328 of 65083/5/13 at 9:30ampost #6329 of 65083/24/13 at 9:09pmpost #6330 of 65083/31/13 at 6:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by borderline
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Last one. This is the regular 501XX STF jean. Purchased in April 2008 so nearly 5 years old. I think I paid $20. Have to say these have been great, and they have held up better than my LVC 501's posted above, needing no repairs despite harder wear. These have a 32 waist, the LVC were 33 (but probably could have gone down to 32).
These are really nice.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 47 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › UFOs: Unidentified Fashion Objects - The Fake, Phoney and Just... 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...