X-post from Momo thread
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:17 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Post pics of your denim - Page 421
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6302 of 649412/30/12 at 5:40amHey guys, I finally got my 301s from the post office and I'm concerned they are a bit big. I ended up ordering a size larger than I was planning because they were out of 31. Here are a bunch of pictures I took quickly, what do you think I should do? The biggest problem is that they don't have my size if I do decide to return for store credit so I would have to wait a while or get something elsepost #6303 of 649412/30/12 at 9:07amdon't waste your time & money. definitely too big.
sizing the 301s is tricky. you need to size them just right, otherwise they''re either too tight or too loose.
in my experience, it's an auto size down 1. but, peeps on the more lean side.can SD2.
Edited by IIIrd Icon - 12/30/12 at 10:02ampost #6304 of 64941/6/13 at 12:41pmpost #6305 of 64941/6/13 at 1:11pmpost #6306 of 64941/6/13 at 6:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by a bag of it
Hey guys, I finally got my 301s from the post office and I'm concerned they are a bit big. I ended up ordering a size larger than I was planning because they were out of 31. Here are a bunch of pictures I took quickly, what do you think I should do? The biggest problem is that they don't have my size if I do decide to return for store credit so I would have to wait a while or get something else
def too big
lol, just noticed thatpost #6307 of 64941/7/13 at 9:12pmpost #6308 of 64941/10/13 at 1:47pmpost #6309 of 64941/10/13 at 6:11pmpost #6310 of 64941/10/13 at 6:55pmpost #6311 of 64941/10/13 at 7:08pmpost #6312 of 64941/10/13 at 11:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by El Argentino
Updates: Japan Blue 400sp
Wear: 7.5 months, although inconsistently since start of 702 contest.
Washes: 4 or 5 (not including initial soak, pool jumps, etc)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Remind me, please: 400sp are the same material as 401 but just with stripes right?post #6313 of 64941/11/13 at 1:23ampost #6314 of 64941/11/13 at 8:39amQuote:
Could be. Either way I don't mind.Quote:
Correct - stripes are the only difference.
- Post pics of your denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1434 Active Users (349 Members and 1085 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NIB Alden Captoes in CIGAR Shell Cordovan size 10E Hampton last 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...