X-post from Momo thread
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:42 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Post pics of your denim - Page 421
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6302 of 649912/30/12 at 5:40amHey guys, I finally got my 301s from the post office and I'm concerned they are a bit big. I ended up ordering a size larger than I was planning because they were out of 31. Here are a bunch of pictures I took quickly, what do you think I should do? The biggest problem is that they don't have my size if I do decide to return for store credit so I would have to wait a while or get something elsepost #6303 of 649912/30/12 at 9:07amdon't waste your time & money. definitely too big.
sizing the 301s is tricky. you need to size them just right, otherwise they''re either too tight or too loose.
in my experience, it's an auto size down 1. but, peeps on the more lean side.can SD2.
Edited by IIIrd Icon - 12/30/12 at 10:02ampost #6304 of 64991/6/13 at 12:41pmpost #6305 of 64991/6/13 at 1:11pmpost #6306 of 64991/6/13 at 6:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by a bag of it
Hey guys, I finally got my 301s from the post office and I'm concerned they are a bit big. I ended up ordering a size larger than I was planning because they were out of 31. Here are a bunch of pictures I took quickly, what do you think I should do? The biggest problem is that they don't have my size if I do decide to return for store credit so I would have to wait a while or get something else
def too big
lol, just noticed thatpost #6307 of 64991/7/13 at 9:12pmpost #6308 of 64991/10/13 at 1:47pmpost #6309 of 64991/10/13 at 6:11pmpost #6310 of 64991/10/13 at 6:55pmpost #6311 of 64991/10/13 at 7:08pmpost #6312 of 64991/10/13 at 11:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by El Argentino
Updates: Japan Blue 400sp
Wear: 7.5 months, although inconsistently since start of 702 contest.
Washes: 4 or 5 (not including initial soak, pool jumps, etc)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Remind me, please: 400sp are the same material as 401 but just with stripes right?post #6313 of 64991/11/13 at 1:23ampost #6314 of 64991/11/13 at 8:39amQuote:
Could be. Either way I don't mind.Quote:
Correct - stripes are the only difference.
- Post pics of your denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1617 Active Users (366 Members and 1251 Guests)
- › Things you just don't get 20 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Pre-Owned ISAIA Tie 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Burgundy appreciation and discussion thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...