X-post from Momo thread
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:21 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Post pics of your denim - Page 421
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6302 of 649512/30/12 at 5:40amHey guys, I finally got my 301s from the post office and I'm concerned they are a bit big. I ended up ordering a size larger than I was planning because they were out of 31. Here are a bunch of pictures I took quickly, what do you think I should do? The biggest problem is that they don't have my size if I do decide to return for store credit so I would have to wait a while or get something elsepost #6303 of 649512/30/12 at 9:07amdon't waste your time & money. definitely too big.
sizing the 301s is tricky. you need to size them just right, otherwise they''re either too tight or too loose.
in my experience, it's an auto size down 1. but, peeps on the more lean side.can SD2.
Edited by IIIrd Icon - 12/30/12 at 10:02ampost #6304 of 64951/6/13 at 12:41pmpost #6305 of 64951/6/13 at 1:11pmpost #6306 of 64951/6/13 at 6:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by a bag of it
Hey guys, I finally got my 301s from the post office and I'm concerned they are a bit big. I ended up ordering a size larger than I was planning because they were out of 31. Here are a bunch of pictures I took quickly, what do you think I should do? The biggest problem is that they don't have my size if I do decide to return for store credit so I would have to wait a while or get something else
def too big
lol, just noticed thatpost #6307 of 64951/7/13 at 9:12pmpost #6308 of 64951/10/13 at 1:47pmpost #6309 of 64951/10/13 at 6:11pmpost #6310 of 64951/10/13 at 6:55pmpost #6311 of 64951/10/13 at 7:08pmpost #6312 of 64951/10/13 at 11:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by El Argentino
Updates: Japan Blue 400sp
Wear: 7.5 months, although inconsistently since start of 702 contest.
Washes: 4 or 5 (not including initial soak, pool jumps, etc)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Remind me, please: 400sp are the same material as 401 but just with stripes right?post #6313 of 64951/11/13 at 1:23ampost #6314 of 64951/11/13 at 8:39amQuote:
Could be. Either way I don't mind.Quote:
Correct - stripes are the only difference.
- Post pics of your denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1715 Active Users (382 Members and 1333 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 48 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 55 seconds ago
- › need a good vest, and some shirts 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Rain-Last Tomir Soled Cap-Toe/Quarter Brogue 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 2 minutes ago
- › BRAND NEW 12 x SAPHIR CREME/CREAM SURFINE SHOE POLISH TOTAL CARE 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...