Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Post pics of your denim - Page 420post #6286 of 649912/13/12 at 12:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6287 of 649912/14/12 at 7:13amQuote:
honestly, dint really have an inkling what to get__ 'ended up using "Liquitex" [heavy body]
2 coats, let dry, press iron [@medium setting]_ if you want a smooth finish
... or 3 -4 coats, let dry, no heat_ if you want a "cracked" finish when worn in.post #6288 of 649912/14/12 at 11:46ampost #6289 of 649912/14/12 at 2:09pmpost #6290 of 649912/14/12 at 5:44pmit's my thing
'got underscore even on my paypal account
dudes, either simply ignore it or block my posts
__ if it's complicating your lives
been called out a couple of times in the forum for it
all the more i won't stop just cuz peeps are annoyed
Edited by IIIrd Icon - 12/14/12 at 6:00pmpost #6291 of 649912/14/12 at 7:19pmpost #6292 of 649912/22/12 at 8:46pmladies & gentlemen, indigo roots denim forum from Singapore proudly present to you IRDC 2011 - 2012,
53 contestants joined with their pair of denim & now we're only left with 14 standing!
great evo by some of the contestants that I wanted to share here,
contestant #39 farfarfaraway - Japan Blue x Momotro 0100SP
contestant #29 ronald - IH634S-RAW
& with many denims like flathead, samurai, oldblue co etc.
Look at the last 14 Contestants battle out with their denim,
Place your votes here!
The voting will end at 28/12/2012 2359HRS
Good luck to all contestants!
Proudly brought to you by Indigo Roots.post #6293 of 649912/23/12 at 12:06amQuote:
its not annoying, i was just confused. i thought it was a new punctuation that i didnt know how to use LOLpost #6294 of 649912/24/12 at 5:47pmpost #6295 of 649912/24/12 at 6:13pmQuote:
.rehtegot nam eht thgif s'teL .sdrawkcab gnipyt trats ot gniog m'Ipost #6296 of 649912/24/12 at 7:56pmpost #6297 of 649912/25/12 at 5:26ampost #6298 of 649912/25/12 at 12:38pmpost #6299 of 649912/26/12 at 8:41pmpost #6300 of 649912/28/12 at 6:54amladies and gentlemen, last 2 hours of voting for Indigo Roots Denim Contest 2011 - 2012,
Currently 84 have voted!
Place your votes for your favorite contestants!
Contestant #14 Ali_Ilegali Old Blue Co.
Contestant #41 Saintkeat - Samurai S003JP-A
View the contestants now @ http://www.indigoroots.com/index.php?board=15.0
PLACE YOUR VOTES NOW @ http://www.indigoroots.com/index.php?topic=776.0
- Post pics of your denim
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 937 Active Users (148 Members and 789 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 30 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 49 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › Cigars 13 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 18 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 18 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...