or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Post pics of your denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post pics of your denim - Page 25

post #361 of 6455
they look like a selvage version of blind jeans from the early 90s. anyone remember those? seems they only came in 42, and you cut them off above your ankle so you could still skate.
post #362 of 6455
I remember. AND you wore them with a wallet chain that hit at the knee and a XXXL Krishnacore shirt.
post #363 of 6455
and airwalk hightops that you cut off to be low tops, with duct tape holding the padding in the shoes.
post #364 of 6455
Quote:
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
I remember. AND you wore them with a wallet chain that hit at the knee and a XXXL Krishnacore shirt.

If only my 108 shirts were that big
post #365 of 6455
I Try. To. Slake My. Thirst on. Desert Sands. ::chugga chugga::
post #366 of 6455
sorry for derailing this thread... i cant help myself.
post #367 of 6455
nice one! a few dudes here into hardcore then eh...?

i've been dragging out heaps of my old records lately - better than a thousand, youth of today, chain of strength, v. old victory/revelation stuff, old bridge 9 stuff, etc etc.

memories!
post #368 of 6455
I find that the only stuff that I can still stomach is Mohinder, Antioch Arrow, Heroin, Universal Order of Armaggeddon, Man is the Bastard, Born Against, et al. Youth Crew stuff depresses me to no end----well, except Gorilla Biscuits. I have a host of 7"s/10"s that I am dying to hock, but can't be arsed to eBay. This has nothing to do with pictures of denim...
post #369 of 6455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangydang
Here are my APCs, which I just washed. Wore them for 9 months, but never in hot weather which is why they were relatively sweat and smell free. Didn't do much in them besides walking.




awesome.
post #370 of 6455
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
chevron=lines at the front of the knee
Back when I used to lurk on superfuture, I recall the term "holy cows" being used to describe these as well.
post #371 of 6455
Quote:
Originally Posted by gza
Back when I used to lurk on superfuture, I recall the term "holy cows" being used to describe these as well.

i used to lurk on superfuture as well and i believe that the chevrons run all down the thigh, and the holy cows are as gza stated where the honeycombs continue to the front at the knee.
post #372 of 6455
hap... youre on superfuture? i need to check that out, ive heard good things about it.
post #373 of 6455
Good morning, Mom. Yeah, Hap is a MOD there---he rides Vespas, wears parkas and such. ::more coffee now::
post #374 of 6455
i see
post #375 of 6455
Quote:
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
I find that the only stuff that I can still stomach is Mohinder, Antioch Arrow,
Heroin, Universal Order of Armaggeddon, Man is the Bastard, Born Against, et al. Youth Crew stuff depresses me to no end----well, except Gorilla Biscuits.

I have a host of 7"s/10"s that I am dying to hock, but can't be arsed to eBay.

This has nothing to do with pictures of denim...

Hardcore is cooler than denim. The Gorilla Biscuits show last summer was so fun. And then like 6 days later was 108 and Lifetime. That was an awesome week!

And to tie it all together, here are my LVC 47s on.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Post pics of your denim