or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Post pics of your denim
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post pics of your denim - Page 156

post #2326 of 6460
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
That's like saying, why do you have so many bottles of liquor, how do you expect to empty any of them?
Time to call your sponsor again...
post #2327 of 6460
Quote:
Originally Posted by redgrail View Post
Well, not if you see the point of raw denim being to actually break them in (ie empty all your bottles)... If you just dig the raw look, though, nice collection.
Some get empty/worn out quickly, some take a long time. I enjoy both equally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Time to call your sponsor again...

If I had a sponsor, I'd drink a lot more than I do. Imagine having it all paid for!
post #2328 of 6460
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
If I had a sponsor, I'd drink a lot more than I do. Imagine having it all paid for!

Hmm... I am intrigued by your opinion and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
post #2329 of 6460
For reference, I'm 5'4 130 pounds. 1. Nudie Bootcut Ola Dry size 28x34 2. Imperial Dukes (indigo) size 28 3. Studio D'Artisan 103 size 28. One hot soak 4. Ksubi Dee Dee Raw Rinse size 28 bad fit, sold 5. Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Selvage size 27x32 6. Nudie Slim Jim Dry Greycast size 27x32 7. Nudie Slim Jim Dry Japan size 28x32 8. APC New Cure size 26 9. LVC 1967 606 "Super Slims" size 29x32 10. LVC 1947 501xx size 28x34, no soak probably won't ever touch water. 11. 5EPxStyleForum size 28
post #2330 of 6460
5EPxSF looks best imo. Imperial and SDA also look good.

Off-topic: wear your jeans lower, the murph kinda looks bad
post #2331 of 6460
thanks, but whats a murph?
post #2332 of 6460
I'd say the LVC looks the best. They just really need to be hemmed. Slightly fuller leg is best for super skinny guys.
post #2333 of 6460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg View Post
I'd say the LVC looks the best. They just really need to be hemmed. Slightly fuller leg is best for super skinny guys.

I agree. Sd-103 also look pretty good. Most of the others look really tight across the butt though
post #2334 of 6460
I really like the LVC superslims, if they were mine I might have them hemmed though.
post #2335 of 6460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serg View Post
I'd say the LVC looks the best. They just really need to be hemmed. Slightly fuller leg is best for super skinny guys.

Except if they're short, like our friend (and like my legs). Then, a slim leg with help lengthen their appearance. I would agree with Skunkworks that the 5EPxSF looks the best.
post #2336 of 6460
thanks for the honest and helpful comments. these are mostly all brand new so I need to start breaking them in, and hopefully they will fit better once they stretch. Got a LOT of hate over at sufu for my fits but I can't really do much about how my body looks. I know alot of people think my fit sucks but how bad is it really? What is the "benchmark" of a good fit? I actually thought they were an improvement from my style from 6 months ago but I guess Im wrong?
post #2337 of 6460
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatuknowaboutthat View Post
Got a LOT of hate over at sufu for my fits but I can't really do much about how my body looks. I know alot of people think my fit sucks but how bad is it really?

What else did you expect on sufu, posting fit pics in eleven pair of jeans? Didn't help that the shirt fits horribly, giving out that "ultimate denim nerd" vibe.
post #2338 of 6460
truth
post #2339 of 6460
IMHO, the jeans don't look that bad. I'm more put off by how many you bought. I have 2 pairs of raw denim and I can't find time to wear all of them. You have 11. Don't plan on getting any fades.
post #2340 of 6460
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatuknowaboutthat View Post
thanks for the honest and helpful comments. these are mostly all brand new so I need to start breaking them in, and hopefully they will fit better once they stretch. Got a LOT of hate over at sufu for my fits but I can't really do much about how my body looks. I know alot of people think my fit sucks but how bad is it really? What is the "benchmark" of a good fit? I actually thought they were an improvement from my style from 6 months ago but I guess Im wrong?

The only ones that don't look that great are the ones that are too tight up top but they all seem to be brand new so they will stretch out just fine. SuFu is good for finding out about obscure crap but I'd never ask for a opinion on that forum.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Post pics of your denim