or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SoCal in Esquire Magazine
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SoCal in Esquire Magazine

post #1 of 239
Thread Starter 
http://esquirebdrm.com/profiles/2728

kthxbai!
post #2 of 239
What?? You didn't use the gothjordan pic?
post #3 of 239
post #4 of 239
post #5 of 239
I'm not going to make one of these threads. I'll just post my link in this one. Keeping it klassy.
post #6 of 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post
I'm not going to make one of these threads. I'll just post my link in this one. Keeping it klassy.

I just posted it above, sister.
post #7 of 239
BTW, I don't really know where else to put this, so I'll just threadjack...this has been bugging me for the longest time and I finally figured it out: kunk looks like Moz.

Someone photoshop a pompadour on him and I will paypal you like $12.
post #8 of 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by whacked View Post

Apparently, esquire picks 25 from all entries, then you can vote on them from May 1st through 31. They then pick 4 people, and the person with the most votes for the top prize.
post #9 of 239
This has the potential to become epic.
post #10 of 239
I would hope one person from SF makes it into the first 25.
post #11 of 239
Kunk your pictures are blurry as hell. I think Chrono made one too.
post #12 of 239
I'm actually a bit underwhelmed by our members. Not in their style, but rather in quality of photos/strategy.

I'd think to get selected, you need clear, professional-looking pics showcasing both streetwear and some flattering suits. Something taken with an SLR and limited depth of field for selective focus. If one of the guys here actually went through that trouble I'm sure they would get picked.
post #13 of 239
i had an epic pompadour in the last 2 years of HS and it got me much moz-comparison pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bona Drag View Post
BTW, I don't really know where else to put this, so I'll just threadjack...this has been bugging me for the longest time and I finally figured it out: kunk looks like Moz.

Someone photoshop a pompadour on him and I will paypal you like $12.
post #14 of 239
Looking at the past winners, it seems Esquire certainly had a preference for menswear over streetwear and denim. A guy like Barims needs to get in on this.
post #15 of 239
i know. i don;t know how to fix them and i have no high-qulaity clothed pics.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace View Post
Kunk your pictures are blurry as hell. I think Chrono made one too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SoCal in Esquire Magazine