or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › FS: BlackScissors RO DRKSHDW leather jacket sz.S
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FS: BlackScissors RO DRKSHDW leather jacket sz.S

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
I am selling my just purchased, never used BlackScissors' DRKSHDW copy Leather Jacket. The auction I bought it off of is this one. Has all the pertinent info there. Its made from real Italian nappa and is a great slim modern cut. I literally put it on, wore it for a day and didn't like it so its not even used. Its selling right now for $185 USD. The leather quality is great, I had no qualms with it. Just didn't fit me as well as I wanted, and isn't my style. There are more pictures on the link above. The sizing info is: Armpit to Armpit - 54 cm Shoulder to Shoulder - 46 cm Shoulder to Cuff - 75 cm Neck to Waist - 65 cm Sleeve Width at elbow - 15.5 cm Heres a pic of me in it Im asking for $140 USD shipped (reduced from $150)
post #2 of 28
what are your measurements?
post #3 of 28
21" pit-to-pit on a small? Can you post actual measurements?
post #4 of 28
Thread Starter 
Those are the measurements and yes I too was surprised at 21in pit to pit on a size small. Don't ask me why but BS has ridiculous measurement labels (their BS106, with similar measurements is labelled an XL)
post #5 of 28
So you took measurements yourself and confirmed BS's are accurate? If so, would you say this fits larger than tagged? I can't imagine a 21" p2p fitting slim on a true small. Gonna second ClassicGarnish, what are your measurements / what size do you typically wear?
post #6 of 28
Thread Starter 
my measurements are: chest: 41in arm width at elbow: 11in all around arm width at bicep: 13in all around arm length: 26in shoulder to shoulder: 18in also, yeah I did take the measurements myself and the BS measurements are accurate
post #7 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpGladio View Post
my measurements are:

chest: 41in
arm width at elbow: 11in all around
arm width at bicep: 13in all around
arm length: 26in
shoulder to shoulder: 18in

also, yeah I did take the measurements myself and the BS measurements are accurate


and you would say this size S is the right size for you (in this jacket)?
post #8 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
and you would say this size S is the right size for you (in this jacket)?
Yup, I would agree that its sized right as odd as it may sounds (it was probably the first sized Small anything in clothes I've ever purchased). I usually wear a Medium on most shirts
post #9 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpGladio View Post
Yup, I would agree that its sized right as odd as it may sounds (it was probably the first sized Small anything in clothes I've ever purchased). I usually wear a Medium on most shirts

Your thread just confirmed the oddness of my recent BS purchase. I bought another one of their rick owens styles in a medium, and it was huge. i figured their measurements were off so bought the medium anyways, but the measurements are spot on. i usually wear a medium in almost all designer stuff, but am smaller than you are, so I think i may even need an XS. weirdness.
post #10 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhotep View Post
Your thread just confirmed the oddness of my recent BS purchase. I bought another one of their rick owens styles in a medium, and it was huge. i figured their measurements were off so bought the medium anyways, but the measurements are spot on. i usually wear a medium in almost all designer stuff, but am smaller than you are, so I think i may even need an XS. weirdness.

Yeah their labelling is totally off. Always go with the posted measurements
post #11 of 28
Jesus, this looks great on you, why are you selling it? Free bump I guess.
post #12 of 28
yeah, this jacket looks really good, don't sell
post #13 of 28
The zipper is off center or it's just me?
post #14 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by agavilanes View Post
The zipper is off center or it's just me?

No its centre, its just that there's a little piece of leather on the inside of the zipper (Sorry I don't know the technical term).

Thanks for all the complements. I agree it looks good but to me its just not the look Im going for (It doesn't fit with my style really).

I hope it looks good enough that you'd like to buy it though! :P
post #15 of 28
What is the sleeve length of this jacket? Thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive) › FS: BlackScissors RO DRKSHDW leather jacket sz.S