or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vegas - Page 2

post #16 of 87
Il Mulino for some good Italian food. I was surprised to learn they opened a shop in Vegas.
post #17 of 87
Anyone know where I can find some good deals for a Vegas weekend? I've heard of decent hotels on the strip giving out free nights just to try to get tourists. The strip seems to be struggling right now...
post #18 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by CavMan View Post
Anyone know where I can find some good deals for a Vegas weekend? I've heard of decent hotels on the strip giving out free nights just to try to get tourists. The strip seems to be struggling right now...

http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/for...splay.php?f=13

I've never made a rated bet at a harrah's property but I log in to my total rewards account online and see free rooms for the IP on weeknights. I'm not planning a trip any time soon, but If I were you, I'd pony up the dollars and stay in a great hotel at a steep discount instead. Bellagio, Wynn, and Palazzo can all be had for around $150/night these days.
post #19 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_44106 View Post
Ka was actually quite awesome.

My wife and I were there two years ago. She liked Celion Dion so we went to that. There's these places in town that sells last minute show tickets, that's how we got to see Ka and also Zumanity.

We had fine dining at Picasso which was not bad.

The last time I went to Picasso I was underwhelmed - their dessert selection left much to be desired.
post #20 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTGuy View Post
I have tickets for Ka. Anyone seen it?

I don't suppose this has anything to do with ancient egypitan beliefs?
post #21 of 87
I think the seafood restaurant in Venetian with the waterfall walls is AquaKnox.

Try David Burke in the Venetian.

Oh.. just for grins....

Try "The Green Door."
post #22 of 87
If you're in the mood for a great burger, hit up the Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay for a Kobe burger. I have to get one every time I go to Vegas, it's like a compulsion. Have it with a nice draft Guinness and life is good.
post #23 of 87
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lance konami View Post
If you're in the mood for a great burger, hit up the Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay for a Kobe burger. I have to get one every time I go to Vegas, it's like a compulsion. Have it with a nice draft Guinness and life is good.

I love me a good burger so I appreciate that one.
post #24 of 87
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
I don't suppose this has anything to do with ancient egypitan beliefs?

Wouldn't that be Ra?
post #25 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTGuy View Post
Wouldn't that be Ra?

No. ka, in simple terms = life force. In actual fact it's not that simple because the egyptians believed a multitude of things at once, some seemingly in conflict with the other, but it didn't bother them. The ba, ka, akh are all interelated, though their relationships changed with each other over time.
post #26 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTGuy View Post
I love me a good burger so I appreciate that one.

So what are your thoughts on Louis Lunch
post #27 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by lance konami View Post
If you're in the mood for a great burger, hit up the Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay for a Kobe burger. I have to get one every time I go to Vegas, it's like a compulsion. Have it with a nice draft Guinness and life is good.
Some friends of mine went to the Burger Bar last time we were in Vegas. They said it was terrible.
post #28 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins_student View Post
Some friends of mine went to the Burger Bar last time we were in Vegas. They said it was terrible.

Your friends are a bunch of fags.
post #29 of 87
I prefer the angus burger @ burger bar over the kobe. I have never been a fan of Kobe burgers due to the higher fat content....the angus has more flavor IMO.
post #30 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLidig8r View Post
I think the seafood restaurant in Venetian with the waterfall walls is AquaKnox.

Try David Burke in the Venetian.

Oh.. just for grins....

Try "The Green Door."

That sounds right, re: AquaKnox. It is a pretty cool room to eat in.

David Burke. Is that the brasserie type place with some nice foie? We might have stopped in there for something.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home