or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Haiku for Ernest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Haiku for Ernest - Page 5

post #61 of 87
Je m'appelle Ernest (5) Je vais être milliardaire (7) Je suis arrivé. (5) --------------------- My name is Ernest I am going to be a billionaire I have arrived.
post #62 of 87
J'achète de Lanvin (5) Je vis de l'aide sociale (7) Vraiment, c'est la vie. (5) ------------------------ I buy Lanvin I live on welfare Truly, this is the life.
post #63 of 87
J'ai voulu Rolex (5) Mais je n'ai eu pas d'argent (7) J'ai besoin d'emploi? (5) ----------------------------- I wanted a Rolex But I did not have money Do I need a job?
post #64 of 87
J'ai sentiment fort (5) Pour chez moi, Beverly Hills (7) Je préfère Dunhill? (5) ------------------------- I have passion For my home, Beverly Hills Do I prefer Dunhill?
post #65 of 87
Brun n'est pas pour moi (5) Comment un agriculteur (7) J'abite à Des Moines (5) ---------------------- Brown is not for me Like a farmer I live in Des Moines
post #66 of 87
Quelques choses, voyants (5) Vous demandez, crocodile? (7) Pour les souteneurs. (5) ------------------------- Some things, vulgar You ask, crocodile? For pimps.
post #67 of 87
Quote:
Quote:
(LA Guy @ May 11 2005,15:04)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarthewild,May 11 2005,15:00
Ernest is Ernest (5) Farmer never he become (7) Brown never he wear (5)
I've guessed at your secret identity.  You are Yoda.  Bummer about losing all your Jedi to the Sith and all that.  Much respect.
LOL. koji Failed the farmer have I, wearing brown am not.
Ernest, Is ernest?. (5) Ernest when deal the seeking (7) not when the earning (5)
post #68 of 87
RJMan, with you having translated ImageWIS's Pulp Fiction excerpt into French I think you owe us at least one haiku.
post #69 of 87
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarthewild,May 11 2005,15:00
Ernest is Ernest (5) Farmer never he become (7) Brown never he wear (5)
I've guessed at your secret identity.  You are Yoda.  Bummer about losing all your Jedi to the Sith and all that.  Much respect.
I take the same size shoes as them Jedi.  They outshopped me at the PS sale, leaving me nare a tatter to purchase.  This was the force paying them back for hogging the Grensons.  Let that be a lesson to y'all.
post #70 of 87
Quote:
RJMan, with you having translated ImageWIS's Pulp Fiction excerpt into French I think you owe us at least one haiku.  
A heartless hand on my shoulder A push and it's over Alabaster crashes down Six months is a long time I tried living in the real world Instead of a shell But before I began I was bored before I even began.
post #71 of 87
Ahhh... What the heck... I was inspired spontaneously heading home today... Blue Shirts on Flight Deck The potato queen Smiles You like it the lamb? (yes I know that wasnt ernest) A great weekend to all.
post #72 of 87
Quote:
Ahhh... What the heck... I was inspired spontaneously heading home today... Blue Shirts on Flight Deck The potato queen Smiles You like it the lamb? (yes I know that wasnt ernest) A great weekend to all.
Stick to the cult of my personality, please .
post #73 of 87
Quote:
Maybe he just likes the attention.
I love being right.
post #74 of 87
Just by curiosity, what is "haiku" ? Cult of personality ?
post #75 of 87
A haiku is a form of poetry. There is no set syntatic structure, just the form: 5 syllables 7 syllables 5 syllables As Dakoka Rube points out, strictly speaking, the season in which the poem was written should also be referenced.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Haiku for Ernest