or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › My own club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My own club - Page 9

post #121 of 128
bump
post #122 of 128
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

bump

Edinlanta's application remains a private matter. While we cannot prevent him from discussing it in public, I am certain the committee would take that into account.
post #123 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post


I propose:



I am writing to remind members to collect their Dwarf Club emblematic beach towels before April 1st.

After all the complaints last year about the screen-printed towels, we have returned production to towels embroidered with the club emblem by Hand and Lock.

Pricing is about 9000x last year, and I regret to say, the Club cannot accept payment in Euros this year.
post #124 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post


Pricing is about 9000x last year, and I regret to say, the Club cannot accept payment in Euros this year.

i have a big pile of drachmas?
post #125 of 128

I'd maintain hope in being able to join were it not for my exceptional lateness and general lack of experience with anything club-related. I am however fairly sure I could do the towel embroidery much cheaper and with only a slight decrease of quality visible in the finished product. "Hand-made towels from the suburbs of Sweden" has something of a ring to it.

 

On second thought I should be allowed in. I'm hilarious.

post #126 of 128
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flirtkakat View Post

I'd maintain hope in being able to join were it not for my exceptional lateness and general lack of experience with anything club-related. I am however fairly sure I could do the towel embroidery much cheaper and with only a slight decrease of quality visible in the finished product. "Hand-made towels from the suburbs of Sweden" has something of a ring to it.

On second thought I should be allowed in. I'm hilarious.
If we are going to be sourcing things from the suburbs of Sweden, I would prefer something more pneumatic than embrodiered towels. There is also the opportunity to do a confederation with one of the competitive swimwear clubs. Our glögg is already well regarded, but I would like to put it to the test.
post #127 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

Edinlanta's application remains a private matter. While we cannot prevent him from discussing it in public, I am certain the committee would take that into account.


Thanks for the update!

I'll be in touch soon and I am very eager to begin my membership with your esteemed organization. Please let me know with whom I should be in contact regarding my membership status.

Regards.
post #128 of 128

Glögg is disgusting so I can't help you there, but I'd be willing to outsource some knäckebröd or maybe bespoke Swedish meatballs straight from the cottages of Gotland. I'll hire little women to sit by the seaside rolling meatballs to your specifications. I'd expect to be made a member after all of that though.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › My own club