or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Sexytime Music - What Do You Screw To?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sexytime Music - What Do You Screw To? - Page 2

post #16 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodum5 View Post
^ I meant enlighten us on the crazy chick thing. Create another thread. Do it.

I think this thread exists somewhere, I just haven't posted the latest exploits. In any case, you know about it already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
Meh. Never undestood why some people think you always have to have music on in the background, especially something as lame as "sexytime" music.

You don't always have to, but it is nice to. Especially with random chicks you have nothing to talk about with other than yelling obscenities at each other.
post #17 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWoah View Post
You don't always have to, but it is nice to. Especially with random chicks you have nothing to talk about with other than yelling obscenities at each other.

Or it can go horribly horribly wrong like the time I went home with this chick and put on my Random 90's playlist and "Perfect" by Smashing Pumpkins came on (I know, STFU). Well she stiffens up and starts crying and blabbing about how she lost her virginity to her ex-boyfriend with that song playing in the background, blah blah. Mood killer to say the least.

I now no longer play music when banging randoms...
post #18 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invicta View Post
Or it can horribly horribly wrong like the time I went home with this chick and put on my Random 90's playlist and "Perfect" by Smashing Pumpkins came on (I know, STFU). Well she stiffens up and starts crying and blabbing about how she lost her virginity to her ex-boyfriend with that song playing in the background, blah blah. Mood killer to say the least.

I now no longer play music when banging randoms...



I almost fuckn' died!
... I had a similar experience and Live is scratched from any playlist I play now.
post #19 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
Meh. Never undestood why some people think you always have to have music on in the background, especially something as lame as "sexytime" music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invicta View Post
Or it can horribly horribly wrong like the time I went home with this chick and put on my Random 90's playlist and "Perfect" by Smashing Pumpkins came on (I know, STFU). Well she stiffens up and starts crying and blabbing about how she lost her virginity to her ex-boyfriend with that song playing in the background, blah blah. Mood killer to say the least.

I now no longer play music when banging randoms...

I agree with that actually. Save the music for a serious girlfriend, or at least with a girl you've gotten to know pretty well and are on the same musical wavelength.
post #20 of 51
Gorecki- Symphony No. 3

Portishead - Portishead
post #21 of 51
Portishead

Sigur Ros
post #22 of 51
Galaxy music channel - the spa!
post #23 of 51
Napalm Death
Pig Destroyer
Omega Deathspell
Man the Bastard
post #24 of 51
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magician View Post
Napalm Death
Pig Destroyer
Omega Deathspell
Man the Bastard

Green Jelly!

... also Sting's Lute album. Yes, I downloaded it.
post #25 of 51
The Benny Hill theme music
post #26 of 51
We make our own music... But otherwise I'd go with either Sexual Healing (Marvin Gaye), or Push It (Salt and Peppa)
post #27 of 51
I have also found music by Robin Thicke, J. Timberlake, Craig David, etc. to be pretty effective. I still prefer dance music though. European dance music.
post #28 of 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhstyle View Post
I have also found music by Robin Thicke, J. Timberlake, Craig David, etc. to be pretty effective. I still prefer dance music though. European dance music.

More effective? Does your dick get harder when JT is in the background?
post #29 of 51
Thread Starter 
Rockn' to the beat!
post #30 of 51
The Gambler
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Sexytime Music - What Do You Screw To?