or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › March Madness
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

March Madness - Page 2

post #16 of 306
That UConn-Syracuse game was the first college bball game I've watched any part of all year. I don't really get into the sport until March Madness comes around. I tuned in in the 5th OT when I heard what was going on and it was just amazing. That guy Flynn from Syracuse is amazing. Just the hustle and mental determination he still possessed was exquisite. I have the utmost admiration for guys that can reach down deep when there is little left and pull through like he did.
post #17 of 306
Thread Starter 
Hahahaha. Overtime again for Cuse.
post #18 of 306
Go 'Cuse. They showed true grit tonight.
post #19 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroStyles View Post
Hahahaha. Overtime again for Cuse.

Holy crap. Thanks for sharing. Just saw the highlights. Congrats to Syracuse.
post #20 of 306
Ohio State up by 11 over Mich. State with 3:30 to play!
post #21 of 306
82-70 final score. Slaughter!
post #22 of 306
MSU looked awful. I think they lost their chance of being a #1 seed.
post #23 of 306
I was only able to catch the last 3 minutes of the game, but even then MSU looked very medicore. I think the Buckeyes have a good chance of winning the Big 10 tournament. Purdue is looking good so far, and if they win the champ. game might be a challenge. But we have Evan Turner.
post #24 of 306
UNC, most over rated team this year.

Yes, FSU is a good team, but you can't lose as often as UNC has and still be considered one of the bet teams.
post #25 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
I was only able to catch the last 3 minutes of the game, but even then MSU looked very medicore. I think the Buckeyes have a good chance of winning the Big 10 tournament. Purdue is looking good so far, and if they win the champ. game might be a challenge. But we have Evan Turner.
My money is on Purdue. They are looking good right now for the win tonight. If they win, then it'll be a good match-up between Purdue and OSU, but I think Purdue will win. They have Hummel, and he's healthy.
post #26 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
My money is on Purdue. They are looking good right now for the win tonight. If they win, then it'll be a good match-up between Purdue and OSU, but I think Purdue will win. They have Hummel, and he's healthy.
It's possible. Regardless, I just hope it's a good game!
post #27 of 306
Sad that 'Cuse lost. But that stretch of games in the conference tourney will do them well. Hard to doubt the Big East this year though. Some really fucking incredible teams this year.

Also, I'm taking Purdue over OSU today. But I think it'll be a close game. I think how well Kramer plays against the OSU guards will be the deciding factor.
post #28 of 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Also, I'm taking Purdue over OSU today. But I think it'll be a close game. I think how well Kramer plays against the OSU guards will be the deciding factor.
Great game thus far.
post #29 of 306
Congrats Boilers!
post #30 of 306
Thread Starter 
Wow, UConn got the #1 over Memphis. I'm a big fan of UConn, but I don't think they should have gotten it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › March Madness