or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Solid Short-Sleeve Oxfords
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Solid Short-Sleeve Oxfords - Page 2

post #16 of 32
Get long sleeves and roll them up. I don't wear short sleeve button-ups.
post #17 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
I really like this one by Aertex

It's a navy oxford s/s with all the right details

fit is def slim. I have this shirt in a size Med, I wear Med BoO for reference. The size list says Med is 38/40 but I dont think a person with a size 40 chest will fit into a Med very well.

I saw that on their site last week. I want exactly that shirt in white. I'm probably going to order the navy as well but It's good to know they run that small. Hopefully there will be one that fits me...
post #18 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by raginberriodoom View Post
Get Smart, just for reference, what is your height/weight?

Also, I see that they sell Harringtons in a wide range of nice colors at a good price. Does anyone know how the quality/fit of those?

5'10, 153 lbs

The harringtons are good for the price. Recommend sizing down 1 on them for a slimfit, stay your true size for a classic fit
post #19 of 32
LL Bean has a trim-fit ss oxford. Easy to buy a couple sizes and return the ones you don't like. A good option if you are peasant status.
post #20 of 32
helpful thread is helpful also looking for a nice slim fit ss oxford
post #21 of 32
When I get my shirt I will report, I trust get smarts though!

I also got a pair of chukka loak
post #22 of 32
Please post up some fit pics when you get them Coldsnap.
post #23 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
I really like this one by Aertex

It's a navy oxford s/s with all the right details

fit is def slim. I have this shirt in a size Med, I wear Med BoO for reference. The size list says Med is 38/40 but I dont think a person with a size 40 chest will fit into a Med very well.

Thanks for the great suggestion Get Smart. I hope a M would fit me, I'm a ~39 chest and usually in between a small/medium. Do you have fit pics? Thanks !
post #24 of 32
I tried one on earlier today in Jump the Gun. Doesn't look half as nice in reality as it does in that picture. The fit around the torso was OK but they weren't arm hugging like other shirts. I honestly think one would be better off with a nice polo shirt. Their ginghams are pretty lousy, too, considering how much they're raved about.
post #25 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaPo View Post
I tried one on earlier today in Jump the Gun.

Doesn't look half as nice in reality as it does in that picture. The fit around the torso was OK but they weren't arm hugging like other shirts.

I honestly think one would be better off with a nice polo shirt. Their ginghams are pretty lousy, too, considering how much they're raved about.


That's interesting, glad I didn't "jump the gun" yet


Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post
When I get my shirt I will report, I trust get smarts though!

I also got a pair of chukka loak


Have you received it yet Coldsnap? Please post your thoughts!
post #26 of 32
I think he received it, it's in the B&S. The fit looks good
post #27 of 32
Thread Starter 
bump http://store.americanapparel.net/rsacp401.html will kop in white and blue. the plaid(madras?) looks cool too. going all the way down to xxs, some size must fit me. this is good.
post #28 of 32
Yeah i got it, fit was great. I really liked the details but the fabric was not for me.
post #29 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohemianmidnight View Post
bump

http://store.americanapparel.net/rsacp401.html

will kop in white and blue. the plaid(madras?) looks cool too. going all the way down to xxs, some size must fit me. this is good.

So what is the verdict on these AA s/s shirts? What does it measure?
post #30 of 32
Thread Starter 
fits good but terribad fabric. the madras are decent.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Solid Short-Sleeve Oxfords