I don't always wear moccasins, but when I do, I prefer Minnetonka.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 11:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my new navy blazer from WW Chan Last post on 11/23/14 at 5:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Cheap Grey NDG Jeans 34x34, Ralph Lauren OCBD Large, Uniqlo Navy Blazer Linen XL Last post on 7/1/11 at 10:07am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- FS: Consolidation of Blazer, Suits, Coats Pants & Ties (Price Drop 4/27) Last post on 4/28/11 at 6:09pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Black suit/brown shoes? Last post on 7/10/11 at 5:39pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ultimate noob thread - recommend me X in my wardrobe - post questions here please. - Page 326
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4877 of 49475/20/13 at 6:40pm
Looking for slim fit casual chinos with ZIPPER fly. Prefer made in USA but not necessary. Looking for olive or dark (hunter) khaki.
I tried on a pair of Apolis Standard Utilities but they were too butt hugging for me.
Almost got some Baron-Wells but realized the inseam is only about 30" and I'm 6"1.
I have Rogue Territory AR-G trousers that I really like but they have the button fly and I'm looking for zipper.post #4878 of 49475/20/13 at 9:53pmpost #4879 of 49476/1/13 at 9:14pmpost #4880 of 49476/1/13 at 9:27pmpost #4881 of 49476/2/13 at 10:49ampost #4882 of 49476/2/13 at 1:04pmpost #4883 of 49476/2/13 at 3:32pmpost #4884 of 49476/2/13 at 6:01pmpost #4885 of 49476/2/13 at 8:08pmpost #4886 of 49476/2/13 at 8:10pmpost #4887 of 49476/2/13 at 8:13pmpost #4888 of 49476/2/13 at 8:19pmQuote:
Ah - Charvet won't work. Take this advice. BB may be a bit baggier than Uniqlo and H&M and I doubt the quality is materially better (if at all).post #4889 of 49476/2/13 at 8:29pm
- Ultimate noob thread - recommend me X in my wardrobe - post questions here please.
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Chukka in Burgundy Calf size 10 UK 946 last. 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › The 10 Best White Shirts for Every Body Type 9 minutes ago
- › http://bestdumps.net Sell Dumps track 1&2 with out pin 10 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 15 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Suits of Spectre (2015), the latest Bond film 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...