I don't always wear moccasins, but when I do, I prefer Minnetonka.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my new navy blazer from WW Chan Last post on 11/23/14 at 5:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Cheap Grey NDG Jeans 34x34, Ralph Lauren OCBD Large, Uniqlo Navy Blazer Linen XL Last post on 7/1/11 at 10:07am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- FS: Consolidation of Blazer, Suits, Coats Pants & Ties (Price Drop 4/27) Last post on 4/28/11 at 6:09pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Black suit/brown shoes? Last post on 7/10/11 at 5:39pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ultimate noob thread - recommend me X in my wardrobe - post questions here please. - Page 326
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4877 of 49475/20/13 at 6:40pm
Looking for slim fit casual chinos with ZIPPER fly. Prefer made in USA but not necessary. Looking for olive or dark (hunter) khaki.
I tried on a pair of Apolis Standard Utilities but they were too butt hugging for me.
Almost got some Baron-Wells but realized the inseam is only about 30" and I'm 6"1.
I have Rogue Territory AR-G trousers that I really like but they have the button fly and I'm looking for zipper.post #4878 of 49475/20/13 at 9:53pmpost #4879 of 49476/1/13 at 9:14pmpost #4880 of 49476/1/13 at 9:27pmpost #4881 of 49476/2/13 at 10:49ampost #4882 of 49476/2/13 at 1:04pmpost #4883 of 49476/2/13 at 3:32pmpost #4884 of 49476/2/13 at 6:01pmpost #4885 of 49476/2/13 at 8:08pmpost #4886 of 49476/2/13 at 8:10pmpost #4887 of 49476/2/13 at 8:13pmpost #4888 of 49476/2/13 at 8:19pmQuote:
Ah - Charvet won't work. Take this advice. BB may be a bit baggier than Uniqlo and H&M and I doubt the quality is materially better (if at all).post #4889 of 49476/2/13 at 8:29pm
- Ultimate noob thread - recommend me X in my wardrobe - post questions here please.
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 50 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Are these shoes shell cordovan? 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 7 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Best Dressed Men 12 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan