Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my new navy blazer from WW Chan Last post on 11/23/14 at 5:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Cheap Grey NDG Jeans 34x34, Ralph Lauren OCBD Large, Uniqlo Navy Blazer Linen XL Last post on 7/1/11 at 10:07am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- FS: Consolidation of Blazer, Suits, Coats Pants & Ties (Price Drop 4/27) Last post on 4/28/11 at 6:09pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Black suit/brown shoes? Last post on 7/10/11 at 5:39pm in Streetwear and Denim
- What to wear to jury duty? Last post on 6/23/06 at 9:24pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear: The Casual Summer WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ultimate noob thread - recommend me X in my wardrobe - post questions here please. - Page 318post #4756 of 494712/11/12 at 5:26pmpost #4757 of 494712/11/12 at 6:18pmpost #4758 of 494712/11/12 at 6:19pmpost #4759 of 494712/12/12 at 5:25pmpost #4760 of 494712/15/12 at 11:20pmpost #4761 of 494712/16/12 at 6:21pmpost #4762 of 494712/17/12 at 5:10pm
Orderd a pair of these boots on Yoox but something goes wrong at the process of delivery and now they are sold out . So I`m searching for an alternative pair of black side zip boots, with a narrow shape. (Don`t like bulky boots!) Any recommendations for something similar arround 350,00 $? Thank you for your help guys!
(Link shoes the boots I wanted)
Edited by Obscured - 12/18/12 at 2:30ampost #4763 of 494712/20/12 at 3:50pmHi all,
I'm looking to add some items to my wardrobe, and I was wondering if I could get some recommendations for these two items:
1) I really like these Oak Streets in navy suede with red brick sole. - Unfortunately I can't spend $300 on blue mocs. I just love everything about this shoe, especially the brick sole.
2) A shorter lightweight tan double-breasted trench coat. Like this one on Uniqlo's site, except that it's been sold out on Uniqlo for ages! I live in LA so that's the reference point for how cold it should handle. Hopefully it'll have a removable lining so I can use it for travel.
Thanks for your help, all! Any sweet deals would be greatly appreciated.post #4764 of 494712/22/12 at 10:33amQuote:
Try Naked & Famous Weird Guy Sand Chino, or Beige Chino. Also, there's the Unbranded chino if you're super skinny. The best quality IMO would be the Japan Blue by Momotaro Tapered Chino if the proportions fitpost #4765 of 494712/23/12 at 11:27pmpost #4766 of 494712/23/12 at 11:27pmThe food is gone and my relatives are asleep and I've watched all of Homeland so naturally my thoughts turn inward:
It's possible I would like to dress like Mozzie from White Collar.
Any sort of guidance is appreciated. (In particular, I'm after a nice pair of aubergine pants, slightly drop crotch-ish, that might easily pass between the two worlds, avant and #menswear).
Thank you, gentleman....post #4767 of 494712/24/12 at 8:47pmpost #4768 of 494712/24/12 at 9:33pmpost #4769 of 494712/26/12 at 5:07pmpost #4770 of 494712/26/12 at 5:17pm
Just got some chinos so far in the sales. Tommy Hilfiger for £50. Got a long list of things that I would like though. Feel free to point me in the right direction and give advice.Black jeans and trainers/shoes to go with them - maybe black with white sole?Desert boots - lightest navy/grey or brown?
Blazers - navy one is at the top of my list and maybe a grey one. Hackett have a nice selection
Navy jumper that I can wear casual with jeans and chinos but also could wear with work trousers.suede shoes that go with chinos and jeansbrown brogues (loakes, church's grensons are good makes?)white trainerspocket squaresshoe treesbelts
I would like good quality clothes without going into gucci prices. I am based in the UK so would prefer clothes stores and websites that operate from here.
Im patiently waiting on Mr Porter sale!!!
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 17 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The definitive SF-approved non-baller sneaker thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chester Mox Appreciation Thread -- Bespoke, Ready-Made, and MTO... 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Advice on versatile boots that also look good 9 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 10 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding