Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my new navy blazer from WW Chan Last post on 11/23/14 at 5:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Cheap Grey NDG Jeans 34x34, Ralph Lauren OCBD Large, Uniqlo Navy Blazer Linen XL Last post on 7/1/11 at 10:07am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- FS: Consolidation of Blazer, Suits, Coats Pants & Ties (Price Drop 4/27) Last post on 4/28/11 at 6:09pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Black suit/brown shoes? Last post on 7/10/11 at 5:39pm in Streetwear and Denim
- What to wear to jury duty? Last post on 6/23/06 at 9:24pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ultimate noob thread - recommend me X in my wardrobe - post questions here please. - Page 318post #4756 of 494712/11/12 at 5:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4757 of 494712/11/12 at 6:18pmpost #4758 of 494712/11/12 at 6:19pmpost #4759 of 494712/12/12 at 5:25pmpost #4760 of 494712/15/12 at 11:20pmpost #4761 of 494712/16/12 at 6:21pmpost #4762 of 494712/17/12 at 5:10pm
Orderd a pair of these boots on Yoox but something goes wrong at the process of delivery and now they are sold out . So I`m searching for an alternative pair of black side zip boots, with a narrow shape. (Don`t like bulky boots!) Any recommendations for something similar arround 350,00 $? Thank you for your help guys!
(Link shoes the boots I wanted)
Edited by Obscured - 12/18/12 at 2:30ampost #4763 of 494712/20/12 at 3:50pmHi all,
I'm looking to add some items to my wardrobe, and I was wondering if I could get some recommendations for these two items:
1) I really like these Oak Streets in navy suede with red brick sole. - Unfortunately I can't spend $300 on blue mocs. I just love everything about this shoe, especially the brick sole.
2) A shorter lightweight tan double-breasted trench coat. Like this one on Uniqlo's site, except that it's been sold out on Uniqlo for ages! I live in LA so that's the reference point for how cold it should handle. Hopefully it'll have a removable lining so I can use it for travel.
Thanks for your help, all! Any sweet deals would be greatly appreciated.post #4764 of 494712/22/12 at 10:33amQuote:
Try Naked & Famous Weird Guy Sand Chino, or Beige Chino. Also, there's the Unbranded chino if you're super skinny. The best quality IMO would be the Japan Blue by Momotaro Tapered Chino if the proportions fitpost #4765 of 494712/23/12 at 11:27pmpost #4766 of 494712/23/12 at 11:27pmThe food is gone and my relatives are asleep and I've watched all of Homeland so naturally my thoughts turn inward:
It's possible I would like to dress like Mozzie from White Collar.
Any sort of guidance is appreciated. (In particular, I'm after a nice pair of aubergine pants, slightly drop crotch-ish, that might easily pass between the two worlds, avant and #menswear).
Thank you, gentleman....post #4767 of 494712/24/12 at 8:47pmpost #4768 of 494712/24/12 at 9:33pmpost #4769 of 494712/26/12 at 5:07pmpost #4770 of 494712/26/12 at 5:17pm
Just got some chinos so far in the sales. Tommy Hilfiger for £50. Got a long list of things that I would like though. Feel free to point me in the right direction and give advice.Black jeans and trainers/shoes to go with them - maybe black with white sole?Desert boots - lightest navy/grey or brown?
Blazers - navy one is at the top of my list and maybe a grey one. Hackett have a nice selection
Navy jumper that I can wear casual with jeans and chinos but also could wear with work trousers.suede shoes that go with chinos and jeansbrown brogues (loakes, church's grensons are good makes?)white trainerspocket squaresshoe treesbelts
I would like good quality clothes without going into gucci prices. I am based in the UK so would prefer clothes stores and websites that operate from here.
Im patiently waiting on Mr Porter sale!!!
- Ultimate noob thread - recommend me X in my wardrobe - post questions here please.
Styleforum Top Picks
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Advice on new CPs 2 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 3 minutes ago
- › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America -... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › rogue territory popover brown chambray size s preowned 5 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...