Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my new navy blazer from WW Chan Last post on 9/22/11 at 6:23pm in Classic Menswear
- Cheap Grey NDG Jeans 34x34, Ralph Lauren OCBD Large, Uniqlo Navy Blazer Linen XL Last post on 7/1/11 at 10:07am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- FS: Consolidation of Blazer, Suits, Coats Pants & Ties (Price Drop 4/27) Last post on 4/28/11 at 6:09pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Black suit/brown shoes? Last post on 7/10/11 at 5:39pm in Streetwear and Denim
- What to wear to jury duty? Last post on 6/23/06 at 9:24pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ultimate noob thread - recommend me X in my wardrobe - post questions here please. - Page 318
Styleforum Top Picks
Orderd a pair of these boots on Yoox but something goes wrong at the process of delivery and now they are sold out . So I`m searching for an alternative pair of black side zip boots, with a narrow shape. (Don`t like bulky boots!) Any recommendations for something similar arround 350,00 $? Thank you for your help guys!
(Link shoes the boots I wanted)
Edited by Obscured - 12/18/12 at 2:30am
I'm looking to add some items to my wardrobe, and I was wondering if I could get some recommendations for these two items:
1) I really like these Oak Streets in navy suede with red brick sole. - Unfortunately I can't spend $300 on blue mocs. I just love everything about this shoe, especially the brick sole.
2) A shorter lightweight tan double-breasted trench coat. Like this one on Uniqlo's site, except that it's been sold out on Uniqlo for ages! I live in LA so that's the reference point for how cold it should handle. Hopefully it'll have a removable lining so I can use it for travel.
Thanks for your help, all! Any sweet deals would be greatly appreciated.
Try Naked & Famous Weird Guy Sand Chino, or Beige Chino. Also, there's the Unbranded chino if you're super skinny. The best quality IMO would be the Japan Blue by Momotaro Tapered Chino if the proportions fit
It's possible I would like to dress like Mozzie from White Collar.
Any sort of guidance is appreciated. (In particular, I'm after a nice pair of aubergine pants, slightly drop crotch-ish, that might easily pass between the two worlds, avant and #menswear).
Thank you, gentleman....
Just got some chinos so far in the sales. Tommy Hilfiger for £50. Got a long list of things that I would like though. Feel free to point me in the right direction and give advice.
Blazers - navy one is at the top of my list and maybe a grey one. Hackett have a nice selection
Navy jumper that I can wear casual with jeans and chinos but also could wear with work trousers.
I would like good quality clothes without going into gucci prices. I am based in the UK so would prefer clothes stores and websites that operate from here.
Im patiently waiting on Mr Porter sale!!!
- Ultimate noob thread - recommend me X in my wardrobe - post questions here please.
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Mora 2.0,... 11 minutes ago
- › "The Rake" magazine 18 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren Polo Size Determination 19 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 23 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Shopping in Paris and Milan 35 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw