Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Please critique my new navy blazer from WW Chan Last post on 11/23/14 at 5:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Cheap Grey NDG Jeans 34x34, Ralph Lauren OCBD Large, Uniqlo Navy Blazer Linen XL Last post on 7/1/11 at 10:07am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- FS: Consolidation of Blazer, Suits, Coats Pants & Ties (Price Drop 4/27) Last post on 4/28/11 at 6:09pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Black suit/brown shoes? Last post on 7/10/11 at 5:39pm in Streetwear and Denim
- What to wear to jury duty? Last post on 6/23/06 at 9:24pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ultimate noob thread - recommend me X in my wardrobe - post questions here please. - Page 307post #4591 of 49478/6/12 at 6:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4592 of 49478/6/12 at 6:35pmpost #4593 of 49478/6/12 at 8:05pmpost #4594 of 49478/6/12 at 9:37pmpost #4595 of 49478/7/12 at 1:39pmpost #4596 of 49478/7/12 at 6:13pmA few things that I need. Wasn't sure if I should make a new thread or what.
But I need a brown suede belt. That's pretty straight forward, I want to stay under 100
Also really dark suede shoes, kinda like a chocolate color. Preferably desert boots or some kind of oxfords
And finally I just want a plain white sport shirt that isn't crazy long so I can wear it un tucked. I like the BB slim fit shirts, went there but the only plain white shirts they had are dress shirts.post #4597 of 49478/8/12 at 4:21pmpost #4598 of 49478/9/12 at 10:23ampost #4599 of 49478/9/12 at 10:24ampost #4600 of 49478/9/12 at 10:35ampost #4601 of 49478/9/12 at 10:47ampost #4602 of 49478/10/12 at 9:29pmpost #4603 of 49478/11/12 at 3:53amCan anyone recommend me some duffel/weekend bags? I have been looking for a Mulberry clipper for a long time, but finally realized that the price is too high for something that i will not wear all that often.
Cheap as possible, and importent that the shoulder strap doesnt make that annoying pinchy sound then you walk with it - i have a Herschel Novel duffelbag that is nice design wise, but makes that annoying squrky pinchy sound then you walk with it.
Edited by Knisse - 8/11/12 at 4:29ampost #4604 of 49478/11/12 at 5:16pmpost #4605 of 49478/11/12 at 9:13pmQuote:
$40 is hard to recommend, unless you're willing/able to go up a bit in prices. How casual do you mean? Sneakers vs boat shoes vs wingtips etc...
- Ultimate noob thread - recommend me X in my wardrobe - post questions here please.
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1347 Active Users (309 Members and 1038 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 seconds ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 52 seconds ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 56 seconds ago
- › Lottusse Biker Style Boots Size 8.5 to 9 D (US) in Black 2 minutes ago
- › All Solids Challenge June 25th 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...