or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › the seven deadly sins
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

the seven deadly sins - Page 2

post #16 of 26
Thread Starter 
hyperpronate arches huh... you win.
post #17 of 26
Quote:
I voted for Wrath.  Be it in the car on the freeway, or against the tools that come into the bar and think they own the place, or the asshole talking loud on his cellphone in the movie theater, wrath is it.  I haven't, nor really want to, kill anyone.  But its fun to make fun to yell, make fun of them, and make their life a living hell for a little while.  
http://www.aboveaveragedriver.com/
post #18 of 26
i just wanted to add, i think pride doesn't even count as a major vice. inflated ego, maybe, but not pride per se. here are some more i would like to nominate: mediocrity complacency fear and desire (the zen buddhist entry) bad singing
post #19 of 26
I wonder what the results would look like if this were a forum primarily frequented by women, instead of men.  I'm GUESSING that Lust would not make quite the showing, but it would be interesting to see.
post #20 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
I wonder what the results would look like if this were a forum primarily frequented by women, instead of men. I'm GUESSING that Lust would not make quite the showing, but it would be interesting to see.
To be replaced with envy no doubt. heh so... what did you vote?
post #21 of 26
Quote:
so... what did you vote?
I seem to have forgotten.    
post #22 of 26
Thread Starter 
Yeah, the fact that lust is by far the favorite here is a little suprising. I mean, we are on a forum that discusses high end and luxury mens clothing and style. The fact that avarice, or even pride are making such a poor showing leads me to believe that perhaps I should start a "Lvst Forvm" I might be able to steal all of J's members. hmm.....
post #23 of 26
Then "brown is for farmers" may have a completely different meaning...
post #24 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Then "brown is for farmers" may have a completely different meaning...
As well as: Do you like it? The Lamb.
post #25 of 26
funny, from the beginning that's how i interpreted the question 'do you like it the lamb'. i mean, what else could it mean. 'brown is for farmers' on the other hand...that's just a dirty mind at work, there.
post #26 of 26
Quote:
funny, from the beginning that's how i interpreted the question 'do you like it the lamb'. i mean, what else could it mean. 'brown is for farmers' on the other hand...that's just a dirty mind at work, there.
Dont know about lamb, but there was some discussion about donkeys a while ago. They were secondary lust, something to tide one over when primary lust is out of reach.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › the seven deadly sins