or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › New contest idea...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New contest idea... - Page 2

post #16 of 41
It is impossible. Nobody could capture my verve and elan.
post #17 of 41
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
It is impossible. Nobody could capture my verve and elan.

Or so you think...
post #18 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by polar-lemon View Post
Or so you think...

So are we on for next week then?

If you're up for trying to copy IamMatt next week or even just want to see this thing happen then +1 it.


some examples as refreshers (if Matt doesn't mind)... (gotta say, for all your posts - yes I read through a lot of history - there are precious few photos!)

I present - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly:


























(Above, very nice, if I may say so. One of your best)


Or... More sort of the casual look...







Finally, Le Pièce de Résistance

post #19 of 41
give me a few weeks to lose some weight and properly alter my suits. i will post photos of myself in mafoo fashion. (sunglasses. no smile)
post #20 of 41
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post
So are we on for next week then?
If you're up for trying to copy IamMatt next week or even just want to see this thing happen then +1 it.
And Diavolo can judge...

lol I'm not up to the task, but others may be.
post #21 of 41
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
give me a few weeks to lose some weight and properly alter my suits. i will post photos of myself in mafoo fashion. (sunglasses. no smile)

Ask mafoo to judge, and it will be a big event.
post #22 of 41
I'll start.






The last photograph was the first one that I ever posted on SF...I wore that jacket the same day that Mattypoo wore his, and when I saw his WAYWRN photo, the synchronicity of it cracked me up so much that I had to post what I was wearing.


- B
post #23 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master-Classter View Post
So are we on for next week then? (personally i think he's not the best choice as there's nothing really interesting about the photography and no real consistency I can find that makes it drastically different from anyone else, but that's just me)

If you're up for trying to copy IamMatt next week or even just want to see this thing happen then +1 it.

And Diavolo can judge...


some examples as refreshers (if Matt doesn't mind)... (gotta say, for all your posts - yes I read through a lot of history - there are precious few photos!)

I present - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly:


God damn I am well dressed.
post #24 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
God damn I am well dressed.

Liz Lemon spared you the SF meetup photos.


- B
post #25 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Liz Lemon spared you the SF meetup photos. - B
Do you know how many bear-seeking-bear messages I have received from that? FWIW, I will judge, and will send a Rubinacci tie to the winner.
post #26 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Liz Lemon spared you the SF meetup photos.


- B

Yeah, I foresee a lot of chest toupees in this contest.
post #27 of 41
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Do you know how many bear-seeking-bear messages I have received from that?

FWIW, I will judge, and will send a Rubinacci tie to the winner.

Awesome, let's do it!
post #28 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by polar-lemon View Post
Awesome, let's do it!

Is there a point?

Can anyone beat the striped jacket combo?


- B
post #29 of 41
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Is there a point?

Can anyone beat the striped jacket combo?


- B

iammatt will be the judge of that!

I'll work on setting up a separate thread for the competition...
post #30 of 41
Those who want to challenge my two entries should read this intimidating article.

The rest of you should just give up now so that I can get a free necktie.

- B
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › New contest idea...