or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Youstar? Korean clothes / brand or something?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Youstar? Korean clothes / brand or something?

post #1 of 60
Thread Starter 
Does anybody have experience with this ebay seller? I am wondering what is the quality of their clothes and stuff. I really like some of their jackets and dress shirts.

http://stores.ebay.com/youstars-shop...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

You may or may not like it, but I personally think they look great ( at least cuz im asian ).
I'm trying to find what brand these clothes are, but it seems like they might just be sweat shop stuff from korea/china??
post #2 of 60
It's probably new/small Korean designer.
I've bought from another korean brand - TMC HOMME and was very impressed with the quality and handling + service they gave me.

I have also been looking at some of there stuff, the only downside is i'm taller/larger than the average Korean and their XL size isn't that big as i remember it.

But go for it! Pretty sure your not gonna be dissapointed.
post #3 of 60
Hey coincidentally I ran across this seller on ebay also, and was wondering the same thing. If you did order from this seller what was your results?
post #4 of 60
I considered ordering from them but they cannot sort out combined shipping for some reason. By pure happenstance I ran across a vendor in Chinatown that was selling what appears to be the exact same hoodies for $30 or two for $50. Unfortunately, he only had small and medium and I wasn't 5'4" nor 130lbs so they wouldn't fit. The quality appears to be fairly high as I didn't detect any irregularities nor issues with stitching. Material is decently thick though I wouldn't subject it to excessive washings. Zippers functioned well, easy to start and no binding. I would pay $30 as it should last a season or perhaps two with diligent care. But at the prices the ebay vendors want it is a bit steep.

Oh, and the vendor in Chinatown was unsure whether he could get any larges or XLs, even though I offered to pre-pay. But he is obviously obtaining these for probably $10-15 as he was willing to sell the ill-fitting medium for $20 . So the question is how can we contact the vendor or a distrubtor to obtain roughly the same pricing? He only had a total of <10 pieces so I doubt any significant quantity is required.
post #5 of 60
Ahhh thats good to know. I pmed the ebay vendor about sizing and he seems to have a limited supply of certain sizes for particular items. One sweater thing I wanted he only has in L sizes, and he doesn't sound like hes capable of getting an M for example per my request. I probably will end up not ordering from him, since hes charging more than I'm willing to pay for items which I could probably find cheaper.
post #6 of 60
They are on par with H&M quality, I was gifted on of their suits, but haven't worn it.
post #7 of 60
Yes, have bought shirts. Very nice stuff, good cotton/stretch blend - fitted. I'm 5'11'', about 145 and although the sleeves on some stuff are short (I have long arms, almost 26" sleeve), the fit of chest, shoulder is perfect.
post #8 of 60
rockyraccoon - what does the tag on you shirt say? youstar?
post #9 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by justarting122 View Post
rockyraccoon - what does the tag on you shirt say? youstar?

yes, youstar.
post #10 of 60
I wanna know how this brand fits?

I normally wear a large or extra large... But since the sleeves are short i wanna know what size i should wear?
post #11 of 60
I also have a few questions about this site. I fit Medium/Large clothing (UK sizes). I am 5 foot 10, have a 32/33inch waist, 36 inch chest, and am fairly broad shouldered, so which size should I opt for? Second, do they constantly update the stock, or should I buy before it is too late? because my PayPal account hasn't fully been activated yet, so I may have to wait over a week to start trading! Finally, how far can I haggle from the 'buy it now' price? Thanks!
post #12 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyraccoon View Post
yes, youstar.

Update, received another shirt from them - this one, although the same shirt says 'Neo' on the tag. No change in fit/style/fabric. Assume a new supplier.
post #13 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrputter View Post
I also have a few questions about this site.

I fit Medium/Large clothing (UK sizes). I am 5 foot 10, have a 32/33inch waist, 36 inch chest, and am fairly broad shouldered, so which size should I opt for?

Second, do they constantly update the stock, or should I buy before it is too late? because my PayPal account hasn't fully been activated yet, so I may have to wait over a week to start trading!

Finally, how far can I haggle from the 'buy it now' price?

Thanks!

These shirts are VERY fitted, if you like it snug, go L, otherwise XL for a little looser fit. As mentioned, I'm 5'11, 31 in waist, about 36" chest, and the Mediums fit well tucked in to low rise pants, but are fairly short to wear un-tucked.

Stock seems to update constant.

I've had good results with $15 buy it now offers.
post #14 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBoii View Post
I wanna know how this brand fits?

I normally wear a large or extra large... But since the sleeves are short i wanna know what size i should wear?

Don't know, more size info? I can't speak for the length of the sleeves on the XL's.
post #15 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyraccoon View Post
These shirts are VERY fitted, if you like it snug, go L, otherwise XL for a little looser fit. As mentioned, I'm 5'11, 31 in waist, about 36" chest, and the Mediums fit well tucked in to low rise pants, but are fairly short to wear un-tucked.

Stock seems to update constant.

I've had good results with $15 buy it now offers.

So is a US large the same as a UK large?

Also, thanks for your previous answers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Youstar? Korean clothes / brand or something?