or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Your Sartorial Evolution. Photos encouraged.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Your Sartorial Evolution. Photos encouraged. - Page 4

post #46 of 146
Mr. Moo,

Your first and last photographs illustrate the importance of fit. It appears, in the last photo, that you have dropped about 25 lbs.
post #47 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
...Melges 24. - B
24? Why not the 32?
post #48 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Grimslade and I have a blood fued. I'm sure it will end in a knife fight.


- B

Pocketknives?
post #49 of 146
Great job, you've come a long way in such a short period of time.
post #50 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckseabreeze View Post
24? Why not the 32?

Smaller crew = easier to get more races in was his thinking.

As noted above, I'm basically ballast.

- B
post #51 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckseabreeze View Post
Pocketknives?

Butter knives.


- B
post #52 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Sweet. That is top shelf in the bag whore closet.

I have a T-token from 1989, but there is no date on neither the obverse nor reverse. If they haven't altered the sizing it should still work, eh? Or have they done away with tokens entirely?
post #53 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by binge View Post
I have a T-token from 1989, but there is no date on neither the obverse nor reverse. If they haven't altered the sizing it should still work, eh? Or have they done away with tokens entirely?

They moved two years ago to automated paper ticketing.

Do you have an inny? If so, you could keep it in your belly button.

Just sayin'.


- B
post #54 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post


This photograph almost made me cry...there is something about it that makes you look like a young grimslade.

- B

It's the bed.

And hearty congrats on another successful derailing.
post #55 of 146


about 5 years ago



couple years ago



about a year ago



Sometime over the summer


post #56 of 146
You done well, Skinny.
post #57 of 146
SG- this is a good example of someone finding his "look." Obviously, the soft Polo tailoring looks much more natural on you than whatever that structured brown tweed jacket is (Canali?), enough so that despite the fact that both outfits are well put together, the latter just looks so much better.
post #58 of 146
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
Mr. Moo,

Your first and last photographs illustrate the importance of fit. It appears, in the last photo, that you have dropped about 25 lbs.

I can see this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Aver View Post
Great job, you've come a long way in such a short period of time.

Thanks man!
post #59 of 146
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
You done well, Skinny.

+1 great job man. You've really tailored a fine fitting look for yourself.
post #60 of 146
+1 on skinnygoomba. SF's work is done.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Your Sartorial Evolution. Photos encouraged.