or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 297

post #4441 of 4756
The herringbone pattern in my navy linen is subtle.
post #4442 of 4756

Has anyone had any recent luck exchanging pants?  I'm now going on four months since Jamison sent an e-mail saying he received my exchange.

post #4443 of 4756
Quote:
Originally Posted by patlaw View Post
 

Has anyone had any recent luck exchanging pants?  I'm now going on four months since Jamison sent an e-mail saying he received my exchange.

So you have confirmation that the product was received by the vendor, but you never received the item you exchanged for or your money back?

post #4444 of 4756
Quote:
Originally Posted by patlaw View Post
 

Has anyone had any recent luck exchanging pants?  I'm now going on four months since Jamison sent an e-mail saying he received my exchange.


This is not encouraging.

 

On my end, I've not had trouble with exchanges, but it has been a while since I made a return, and that was via a prior email approving it (I didn't just send it back, though Jamison did email you).

 

I am not getting email responses to product questions, and I worry that he's just ignoring his email. I won't speculate as to why, but if it gets to the point that people aren't having purchased products sent out, I would worry much more.

 

I fear the direction the company is going, although he does seem to be restocking new products, yes? E.g. winter flannels.

 

Are people at least receiving purchased products without trouble, recently?

 

It's not a good sign that I feel it necessary to ask that question. Patlaw, not sure what you should do except keep trying by email through the site. Sorry about that. HY is an affiliate vendor and perhaps there's some recourse via SF?

post #4445 of 4756
I've not had any issues receiving or return product recently, or ever for that matter. In fact I just packaged up a pair of pants I received recently for return. I typically include a note with the return detailing what I want / need (i.e. full refund or exchange). Sometimes with the small vendors its easier to just order the new product and return the old as opposed to trying for an all out exchange.

Not sure what your payment method was, but 4 months is a really long time. If it were credit card and you've exhausted all other efforts in contacting HY I would just file a claim / charge back.
post #4446 of 4756
Jamison doesn't respond to my product inquiries either and I am a repeat customer.

It's frustrating as I want to purchase something and a simple clarification from him would allow me to proceed. As it is now, I can't.

All in all it's very disappointing and I am beginning to look elsewhere. It's a shame because the products are good quality but the customer service has gone to s**t in the past year, year and a half.

confused.gif
post #4447 of 4756
I own about 10 HY pants and have never had a single issue receiving them. I also know all my sizes, though, so I've never had to do an exchange.
post #4448 of 4756
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM79 View Post

I own about 10 HY pants and have never had a single issue receiving them. I also know all my sizes, though, so I've never had to do an exchange.

Yes, my case as well: all purchases shipped promptly and with no issues. It's everything else about the operation that falls short....
post #4449 of 4756
He seems to respond randomly. I would also like to add that his lambs wool sweaters are a great deal.
post #4450 of 4756
What I always wonder, is Jamison aware of the fact that people ITT are complaining repeatedly?
If he is it's a slap in the fact for every customer and also for the people defending him ITT.
post #4451 of 4756
^ probably not since his last login to the forum seems to be from February 2013....
post #4452 of 4756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebichuman View Post

Jamison doesn't respond to my product inquiries either and I am a repeat customer.

It's frustrating as I want to purchase something and a simple clarification from him would allow me to proceed. As it is now, I can't.

All in all it's very disappointing and I am beginning to look elsewhere. It's a shame because the products are good quality but the customer service has gone to s**t in the past year, year and a half.

confused.gif


This is a problem for me too, though two SF members were helpful in answering two of my questions. But I'd also like to know about the weight of the cotton twill pants too. Again, no word from Jamison. Folks, if you have any information, it would be great to get feedback (and thanks to the two how helped me out on other matters).

 

That is should come to this, to get product information is crap.

 

I don't have a problem with the quality; I've dialed in my fit, but I'd like simple answers to my questions.

post #4453 of 4756
Quote:
Originally Posted by desastre View Post
 

So you have confirmation that the product was received by the vendor, but you never received the item you exchanged for or your money back?


Yes.  He sent me an e-mail saying he received them and would exchange them, but I never received the pants.  I've repeatedly tried to e-mail him and ask for the pants or my money, but I've received no response.  I'm not sure what to do at this point. 

post #4454 of 4756

just file a chargeback with your credit card company if you still can. 

post #4455 of 4756
Quote:
Originally Posted by patlaw View Post


Yes.  He sent me an e-mail saying he received them and would exchange them, but I never received the pants.  I've repeatedly tried to e-mail him and ask for the pants or my money, but I've received no response.  I'm not sure what to do at this point. 

I would have both sent an actual letter by now and threated legal steps by now. It's unacceptable behavior and I think illegal.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread