Does anyone who the site doesn't work for use NoScript, I recently had to adjust my scripts on the site and then it started working. Hope this helps.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Places for fabric in NYC Last post on 6/28/12 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- What's the Worst Getup You've Been Forced to Wear as a Groomsman? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Do you have a 'signature-item'? Last post on 6/15/13 at 9:51am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- FS: DROPS ZILLI, BURUNI, HERMES, RLPL, Borrelli, Brioni, Zegna, FREE TIES Last post on 4/23/11 at 1:23am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 264
Styleforum Top Picks
I recently picked up a pair of the super 120s d-ring flannels in MIU fit. Unfortunately, there aren't any other MIU options available in my size that are suitable for winter. The pants have the D-ring side adjusters. I was hoping to be able to wear these without a sport coat since I don't even own one, let alone a suit (currently remedying that). However, the lack of belt loops would seem to be a nonstarter for that plan.
Is it time for me to man up and buy a sport coat, or could I do something like have a tailor make belt loops out of the hem fabric?
Me too. Many stylish designers make trousers with side tabs these days - thom browne, ovadia....
I'm pretty sure that Jamison lives uptown somewhere. I have been to his office on 37th (?) or somewhere around there...
As do I:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I suspect I'll be asking for
for Christmas from my wife.
But does it seem to anyone else he's raised the buttoning points even more? At least on some of them.
That one appeals to me too. I'm not sure the buttoning point is much higher, I think it has to do with the way the lapels are positioned. When I just focus on the button, it seems to be smack in the center of the garment. When you look at the jacket generally though, because the lapels don't start to roll away until high above the button, it seems that the buttoning point is higher. At least thats what I can make of it. The way they're modeled they look more like 3 roll 2 jackets, rather than the 2 buttons that they are.
Heres hoping you get one. ;-)
- Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › KANZEK - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan