Does anyone who the site doesn't work for use NoScript, I recently had to adjust my scripts on the site and then it started working. Hope this helps.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Places for fabric in NYC Last post on 6/28/12 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- What's the Worst Getup You've Been Forced to Wear as a Groomsman? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Do you have a 'signature-item'? Last post on 6/15/13 at 9:51am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- FS: DROPS ZILLI, BURUNI, HERMES, RLPL, Borrelli, Brioni, Zegna, FREE TIES Last post on 4/23/11 at 1:23am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 264
Styleforum Top Picks
I recently picked up a pair of the super 120s d-ring flannels in MIU fit. Unfortunately, there aren't any other MIU options available in my size that are suitable for winter. The pants have the D-ring side adjusters. I was hoping to be able to wear these without a sport coat since I don't even own one, let alone a suit (currently remedying that). However, the lack of belt loops would seem to be a nonstarter for that plan.
Is it time for me to man up and buy a sport coat, or could I do something like have a tailor make belt loops out of the hem fabric?
Me too. Many stylish designers make trousers with side tabs these days - thom browne, ovadia....
I'm pretty sure that Jamison lives uptown somewhere. I have been to his office on 37th (?) or somewhere around there...
As do I:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I suspect I'll be asking for
for Christmas from my wife.
But does it seem to anyone else he's raised the buttoning points even more? At least on some of them.
That one appeals to me too. I'm not sure the buttoning point is much higher, I think it has to do with the way the lapels are positioned. When I just focus on the button, it seems to be smack in the center of the garment. When you look at the jacket generally though, because the lapels don't start to roll away until high above the button, it seems that the buttoning point is higher. At least thats what I can make of it. The way they're modeled they look more like 3 roll 2 jackets, rather than the 2 buttons that they are.
Heres hoping you get one. ;-)
- Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 50 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 14 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 15 minutes ago
- › Getting over the casual double-breasted jacket hump 17 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 18 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 20 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)