I think this is a common refrain here, but I just received the dark camel lambswool cardigan and wanted to say that the photo on the site does not do the color justice at all. It really is very deep and beautiful.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Places for fabric in NYC Last post on 6/28/12 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- What's the Worst Getup You've Been Forced to Wear as a Groomsman? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Do you have a 'signature-item'? Last post on 6/15/13 at 9:51am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- FS: DROPS ZILLI, BURUNI, HERMES, RLPL, Borrelli, Brioni, Zegna, FREE TIES Last post on 4/23/11 at 1:23am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 256
Styleforum Top Picks
All of the tweed and the super 120s D-ring fall flannels are made in the USA:
In addition to that, most of the cotton pants are made in the USA as well.
you need to note which are American made and which are Italian made
I am 6'1 190 and go true to size in the American pattern but tried my size in the Italian made and could hardly get them over my legs
Ah this must be it. I got the Italian made. I am almost the exact same height/weight as you.
Mimo, it's a long process when something doesn't end up working right in the HY's logistics. For what it's worth, nobody has ever gotten screwed in the end.
Generally, packages I've ordered internationally arrive after 2-3 weeks. Sometimes I get shipping confirmation, sometimes I don't. Provided you only have to go through this hassle one in every ten purchases (generally unacceptable), it's still worth it.
- Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Siki Im Slim Pants BNWT - size II (~48) 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds--10.5 US 8 minutes ago
- › ToJ Winter Stadium Jacket - size 50ish 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Eddiy & Bros Italian-made Blazer (IT50r) 13 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 14 minutes ago
- › bespoke suits Milan area 14 minutes ago
- › Sidian, Ersatz & Vanes Shirt BNWT - M 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)