Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Places for fabric in NYC Last post on 6/28/12 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- What's the Worst Getup You've Been Forced to Wear as a Groomsman? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Do you have a 'signature-item'? Last post on 6/15/13 at 9:51am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- FS: DROPS ZILLI, BURUNI, HERMES, RLPL, Borrelli, Brioni, Zegna, FREE TIES Last post on 4/23/11 at 1:23am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 245
Styleforum Top Picks
I have one or two other things I want from his current selection. He even emailed me and told me he could not find my size, then offered a discount when it was found, due to the delay in shipment. It's not exactly prompt customer service, but it's there. He was prompt when I knew I had an issue. Hope yours gets resolved.
I have made a couple purchases in the past months and the delivery is extremely fast. I haven't needed to communicate with him, so no complaints here regarding slow service/response time. Latest purchase was the Wool Plaid Jacket with grays & blues. Fantastic for summer - only lining is sleeves and a little around the shoulders. Material is extremely breathable.
Here are some pretty crappy pics.
I have a suit, a dozen ties, two pocket squares, and a pair of shoes from Howard Yount. Never had to wait too long to receive the packages, despite being shipped overseas, and the one time I had difficulty communicating with Jamison, I had to wait less than a week to hear back from him.
A student of mine ordered a tie from HY and had some difficulties (wrong tie, subsequent communication). In the end, Jamison did more than right by him.
Point being, like a lot of other people on this thread, I'm buying as long as Jamison is selling.
I just realized I never got around to posting the suit to the this thread:
US made is looser in the thigh and seat. HY Italian is a bit fuller in the length and rise of the pants than Epaulet Walt. Epaulet Walt is slimmer throughout the length. At least this has been my experience.
- Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › I like the ice with better I am it's much 41 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › You learn how to maintain your 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...