Can anyone comment on how thick (or thin) the socks are?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Places for fabric in NYC Last post on 6/28/12 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- What's the Worst Getup You've Been Forced to Wear as a Groomsman? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Do you have a 'signature-item'? Last post on 6/15/13 at 9:51am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- FS: DROPS ZILLI, BURUNI, HERMES, RLPL, Borrelli, Brioni, Zegna, FREE TIES Last post on 4/23/11 at 1:23am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 241
Styleforum Top Picks
Do you guys think these pants: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/spring-2013/products/microdot-wool-pants-blue
would be too matchy match with a standard navy blazer?
I don't think there's enough contrast there
I buy the majority of my dress socks from HY. Great options that aren't too boring or too loud. They are just thick enough to not be see through if that helps. I find them to be the perfect thickness.
So the 4-season charcoal wool pants is as versatile as it gets right?
I'm trying to build up my wardrobe and I want a piece that can work interchangeably on most casual/ business occasions. I recently purchased a navy colored Incotex Ivory pants as well and I heard the fit is quite similar to HY.
For versatility, 5-season is where it's at. Some people say 6-season but that's just craycray
I would also like to see pics of the shoes. I've been considering purchasing some suede shoes for quite some time now. For what it's worth, I've never had service issues with HY. I recently processed a return without a hitch.
I've been trying for over a month.....haven't heard back. Did you email through the address on the website? Thanks
To give an update in regards to returns. I shipped back an item and the return package was processed in about 3 days. If your returns are taking more than a week after the delivered date, you should email him directly under the invoice email again and you should be fine. All in all, the return transaction was pretty prompt and I would not hesitate to order from Jamison again.
My mistake must have been asking for an exchange and not a return. But you're saying I shouldn't be direct messaging him on his myspace page?
- Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Master Bath Remodel Project 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...