Can anyone comment on how thick (or thin) the socks are?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Places for fabric in NYC Last post on 6/28/12 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- What's the Worst Getup You've Been Forced to Wear as a Groomsman? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Do you have a 'signature-item'? Last post on 6/15/13 at 9:51am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- FS: DROPS ZILLI, BURUNI, HERMES, RLPL, Borrelli, Brioni, Zegna, FREE TIES Last post on 4/23/11 at 1:23am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 241
Styleforum Top Picks
Do you guys think these pants: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/spring-2013/products/microdot-wool-pants-blue
would be too matchy match with a standard navy blazer?
I don't think there's enough contrast there
I buy the majority of my dress socks from HY. Great options that aren't too boring or too loud. They are just thick enough to not be see through if that helps. I find them to be the perfect thickness.
So the 4-season charcoal wool pants is as versatile as it gets right?
I'm trying to build up my wardrobe and I want a piece that can work interchangeably on most casual/ business occasions. I recently purchased a navy colored Incotex Ivory pants as well and I heard the fit is quite similar to HY.
For versatility, 5-season is where it's at. Some people say 6-season but that's just craycray
I would also like to see pics of the shoes. I've been considering purchasing some suede shoes for quite some time now. For what it's worth, I've never had service issues with HY. I recently processed a return without a hitch.
I've been trying for over a month.....haven't heard back. Did you email through the address on the website? Thanks
To give an update in regards to returns. I shipped back an item and the return package was processed in about 3 days. If your returns are taking more than a week after the delivered date, you should email him directly under the invoice email again and you should be fine. All in all, the return transaction was pretty prompt and I would not hesitate to order from Jamison again.
My mistake must have been asking for an exchange and not a return. But you're saying I shouldn't be direct messaging him on his myspace page?
- Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 27 seconds ago
- › Barena Torceo Neto Jacket - 46 - Sand 50 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Maomao x Gaz Italian Sartorial Adventure 2012 3 minutes ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)