Can anyone comment on how thick (or thin) the socks are?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Places for fabric in NYC Last post on 6/28/12 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- What's the Worst Getup You've Been Forced to Wear as a Groomsman? Last post on 8/11/11 at 8:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Do you have a 'signature-item'? Last post on 6/15/13 at 9:51am in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- FS: DROPS ZILLI, BURUNI, HERMES, RLPL, Borrelli, Brioni, Zegna, FREE TIES Last post on 4/23/11 at 1:23am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 241
Styleforum Top Picks
Do you guys think these pants: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/spring-2013/products/microdot-wool-pants-blue
would be too matchy match with a standard navy blazer?
I don't think there's enough contrast there
I buy the majority of my dress socks from HY. Great options that aren't too boring or too loud. They are just thick enough to not be see through if that helps. I find them to be the perfect thickness.
So the 4-season charcoal wool pants is as versatile as it gets right?
I'm trying to build up my wardrobe and I want a piece that can work interchangeably on most casual/ business occasions. I recently purchased a navy colored Incotex Ivory pants as well and I heard the fit is quite similar to HY.
For versatility, 5-season is where it's at. Some people say 6-season but that's just craycray
I would also like to see pics of the shoes. I've been considering purchasing some suede shoes for quite some time now. For what it's worth, I've never had service issues with HY. I recently processed a return without a hitch.
I've been trying for over a month.....haven't heard back. Did you email through the address on the website? Thanks
To give an update in regards to returns. I shipped back an item and the return package was processed in about 3 days. If your returns are taking more than a week after the delivered date, you should email him directly under the invoice email again and you should be fine. All in all, the return transaction was pretty prompt and I would not hesitate to order from Jamison again.
My mistake must have been asking for an exchange and not a return. But you're saying I shouldn't be direct messaging him on his myspace page?
- Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
- › Red Wing Boots style# 8199 -- size 11.5D -- near new 58 seconds ago
- › Price reduction :: Meermin navy suede tassel loafer UK7.5/US8.5 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots style# 9105 -- size 11.5D -- near new 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots style# 8115 -- size 11.5D -- near new 7 minutes ago
- › http://premiumpureforskolinrev.com/metabo-garcinia/ 8 minutes ago
- › Alden George Boot Chukka Shell Cordovan Size 8D 9 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...