or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Howard Yount: Affiliate thread - Page 232

post #3466 of 4335
Anyone had luck contacting Jamison? I've had no responses trying to organize my return, and now it's been weeks.
post #3467 of 4335
Uh, they haven't been worn or altered, so that seems pretty obvious.

Other than that, given Jamison's bandwidth issue, this is a quick way to get a great pair of pants and save on shipping.
post #3468 of 4335

But I imagine that for those willing to pay that much for pants, saving on shipping isn't enough to warrant the risk of not buying directly from HY (possible defects, unable to return, etc)

post #3469 of 4335

Claghorn has a point.

 

That said..

 

PM inbound.

post #3470 of 4335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

But I imagine that for those willing to pay that much for pants, saving on shipping isn't enough to warrant the risk of not buying directly from HY (possible defects, unable to return, etc)

Good points all, but it also assumes I wouldn't deal on price and/or would stick someone with defective merchandise.

Althanis' response was just a bit grating...if you don't like the offer, why bother posting something about vs. just not responding? Particularly when that response is closed-ended. He could have just as easily said, "Not sure I'd pay full price for those. Are you willing to deal?"

Anyway, internet forum, whatever, etc.
post #3471 of 4335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter Cyprus View Post


Good points all, but it also assumes I wouldn't deal on price and/or would stick someone with defective merchandise.

Althanis' response was just a bit grating...if you don't like the offer, why bother posting something about vs. just not responding? Particularly when that response is closed-ended. He could have just as easily said, "Not sure I'd pay full price for those. Are you willing to deal?"

Anyway, internet forum, whatever, etc.


Right, but YOU know that you aren't selling anything defective. WE don't. And because of your low post count, you're a bit of an unknown factor. I was just saying that the risk was there (which it is), not making the assumption that the goods are defective or that you are dishonest.

 

On the other hand, this entire interaction has reduced the level of uncertainty involving your pants (and around here, there is always a level of uncertainty involving members' pants), and it appears you have a possible purchaser, so

cheers.gif

post #3472 of 4335
I got an undisclosed discount to try a product I wanted to try out anyways, with a color I'm lacking in my wardrobe.

Win.

Thanks!
post #3473 of 4335
Howard Yount necktie with blue MTM suit.

post #3474 of 4335
Nice blue. Man you're on a roll. First the Carminas and now suit. Cloth?
post #3475 of 4335
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxgenius View Post

Howard Yount necktie with blue MTM suit.


Very nice! Need some HY knit ties.
post #3476 of 4335
Photo%20May%2019%2C%201%2049%2045%20PM.jpg

Howard Yount Madras … a steal at $65.
post #3477 of 4335
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsha View Post

Nice blue. Man you're on a roll. First the Carminas and now suit. Cloth?

VBC Alisar (wool and mohair blend).

post #3478 of 4335
As Jamison is MIA and not responding to any emails/PMs, I'm wondering if anyone here is interested in buying some new with tags, tried on for less than 60 seconds pants.

I've got a pair of the linen and silk grey pants in size 28: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/linen-pants/products/linen-and-silk-pants-gray
On sale now for $145 (36 only). I'll sell for a discount on that.

I've also got a pair of the Moon Donegal Tweed pants in 28: http://www.howardyount.com/collections/wool-pants/products/moon-donegal-tweed-brown.
On sale for $160 (36 only). I'll sell for a discount on that.

PM me if interested.
post #3479 of 4335
Quote:
Originally Posted by macjedi View Post

Photo%20May%2019%2C%201%2049%2045%20PM.jpg

Howard Yount Madras … a steal at $65.

Those look terriffic.  Unfortunately I do not believe they are in stock in that colorway any longer.

 

I find myself lusting over a lot of the stuff at H - Y.  I could easily drop a ton of money there.  If I could afford it.

post #3480 of 4335

anyone have any luck contacting jamison lately? i need the return address if anyone has it

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread